3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
Tag? What the hell is that old man talking about. Did his brain grew more holes as he got even more triggered?
Also, what happened to all his posts? Did he delete it all or got banned? LOL sad old senile cuck.

TyranntX

Aug 18, 2020
Tag? What the hell is that old man talking about. Did his brain grew more holes as he got even more triggered?
Also, what happened to all his posts? Did he delete it all or got banned? LOL sad old senile cuck.
No clue what was going through his no doubt empty head. all I did was report him for spam and minutes later he was gone. I don't know if he was banned or not, but either way he'll be thinking twice before shouting like a banshee around here.

UPDATE: Looks like he was banned, searching his name in "members" yields no results

Last edited:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
the next update will wait. Nice game. I can get suggestions for similar games, cheating
and optional
Hello friend regarding the exact date of the next release is not yet set exactly because they are in the process of creating new characters and environments.
Once I have created the characters and environments I want to go out once a month with an episode.
As for the game options they are
Incest, lesbian and corruption a lot of corruption heheheh

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Is there a pure lesbian route? and can you avoid scenes with guys? personal preference of mines when playing as an mc especially a female mc is to be able to have free will over who and what I can avoid.
Hi friend, the game's paths will ultimately be three.
Lesbian where the sex scenes will be only between women .. even if there will be moments of tension and strong eroticism between men.
Then the Incest path where there will be many perverse scenes and to finish the blackmail or cheat depends on how you interpret it.

Through the menus you can choose the route you like best.

When the time comes for the grand finale, however, I thought that the roads will split into three giving unique dialogues for the choices made up to then.
This choice seems nice to me because with the grand finale and as if it had been played with three different games.

Thank you for watching the game I hope to hear from you again soon

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
Hi friend, the game's paths will ultimately be three.
Lesbian where the sex scenes will be only between women .. even if there will be moments of tension and strong eroticism between men.
Then the Incest path where there will be many perverse scenes and to finish the blackmail or cheat depends on how you interpret it.

Through the menus you can choose the route you like best.

When the time comes for the grand finale, however, I thought that the roads will split into three giving unique dialogues for the choices made up to then.
This choice seems nice to me because with the grand finale and as if it had been played with three different games.

Thank you for watching the game I hope to hear from you again soon
I appreciate the informative and respectful response. Thank you.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Scandal [v0.01 BETA] APK -

D

Deleted member 2896487

I liked the game, it's a pity that there is not enough content
Considering the fact the game was released just 10 days ago I wouldn't say that there is not enough content.

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Scandal Demo-Beta v0.0.1

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: prosmoker1
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes