3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
First, I thank all of you for your interest.

Then I apologize for some grammatical errors. I had a problem with my translator who left me for family reasons.
So I am looking for a new collaborator.

I hope you enjoyed the story and let's continue with this adventure
Thanks to all
Hi
Stefano

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Then I apologize for some grammatical errors. I had a problem with my translator who left me for family reasons.
It's awful and I can't play it with all these errors. You should solve this problem as soon as possible.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
First, I thank all of you for your interest.

I hope you enjoyed the story and let's continue with this adventure
Thanks to all
Hi
Stefano
Thank goodness! For once the problem is reversed!

Reactions: sisso69

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
I had a problem with my translator who left me for family reasons.
I think about 75% of your errors are just misused pronouns (lots of using "he" and "him" to refer to female characters for example), which are fairly easy to correct. Your English sounds proficient enough that you won't need a translator to fix those.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
not sure why Sandra’s old daughter and live in boyfriend were removed in this update. The boyfriend is now a ac worker and just friend from school now & the original daughter was replaced with a new 10 yr old daughter? I do like Sandra’s older daughter though & how she’s making her mom go on double date with the pervert and how Sandra kept Pablo’s phone# while hubby will be out of town with boss’s hot wife

Reactions: TeamEquipe

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Stef Story - I quite liked your first version of Scandal but this has even greater promise.

However, apart from the He/She, Him/Her mistakes I also got a bit confused with the names of some of the characters. I also thought that most of the storylines seemed rushed and muddled up. It was almost as if I had some renders and dialogue missing.

IMO you need to go back and rework some of these scenes to give them more depth and gives us a greater understanding of her lusty feelings as she slowly unravels. (You don't need to go all AWAM on us though!)
Do that and I think you will have a really excellent game on your hands.

Reactions: leg28

Aloo7009

May 29, 2017
How can the grammar be almost perfect english, yet at the same time, not able to tell "him" from "Her" at this point just Copy paste the script and replace every him, his, he into her, she, hers.

heatherwendy

Feb 13, 2019
Actually loved the game, besides some simple writing mistakes, there is lots of potential . I am really looking forward to the next update.Sandra reminds me a lot of a wife and a mother ,super sexy ,smart ,love her character. Hope the dev continues with more lesbian content ,so far rating it as a five star game..Thanks and again cant wait for the next update, hope it isnt like Jessica oneils hard news or a wife and mother,as the updates seem to take for ever to be released.

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes