3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

claywasher

Jan 20, 2022
There's that one dude looking like a greek god or something hoping to see more of him and some lesbian routes too. Nice game!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There's that one dude looking like a greek god or something hoping to see more of him and some lesbian routes too. Nice game!
He game with a storm... maybe he is a Greek god. Zeus is known to fuck other guys' wives. after all. Or Jupiter if you prefer as this is Italy. Maybe she should stay away from swans and pigeons in the park for a while. Oh, and her husband because he loves to take that form too. But then again if she is too truculent he might just give her a golden shower as he did to Perseus' mom.

SinnerMax

Jun 15, 2021
I can't find the scenes that developer showed us while developing the game! Anyone know anything about it?

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Nice game, enjoyed....
Renders are good...
Looking forward future updates
But change Sandra text colour some time hard to reading, Sandra is main character her text colour important Dev so next time improve this....
Keep it up Dev... (y)

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
I found the story enjoyable, but there need to be done a lot of proofreading mostly male vs female calling (he/she and his/her) so mostly written "he" should have been "she" or "her".
Also, it seems all numbers written in the script show ingame as hidden markers.

Good job so far, keep it up.

Reactions: Kind Nightmares

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Really nice game, i absolutely love the women in this VN.
Good renders and good writing, but it's clear that it has been translated form italian by some software. The translation is not bad, but it needs some proof reading as male/female are mixed and inverted. Maybe someone did a proofreading but just by reading the text without seeing the images and the context. So by just reading the text the use of he seem appropriate, but when we play the game and watch a woman it's clear that it's a mistake.

I love that story, very well done, good job!!

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Scandal [v0.02 Official] [Stef Story]

**** SPANISH TRANSLATION ****

Hello everybody. Here is the Spanish translation of the new version of Scandal made by Stef Story.
I thank him as always for his work and great dedication to do it.
Just download the file and unzip in the root of the game. Overwrite in case it asks for it.
Enjoy it.

Hola a todos. Aquí os dejo la traducción al Español de la nueva versión de Scandal hecha por Stef Story.
Al cual doy las gracias como siempre por su trabajo y gran dedicación ha hacerlo.
Simplemente descargar el archivo y descomprimir en la raíz del juego. Sobrescribir en el caso de que lo pida.
Disfrutarlo.

Darax.
;)

Stef Story - -

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes