3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Let's face it, it couldn't be done without the old perv.
It's going to be tough this route.... It's very challenging I don't want to fall into banality....
I found the only way to get the school principal close to Sandra...without falling into banality....
but you can judge that for yourself in the next episode.

I think I drew the old man a bit short, don't you think? ahahaha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ant007 and RCC14

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
Absolutely. In fact by the way in the next few days I will also open a survey.
There will be a lesbian path with Jenny the sales clerk.
I liked the idea of including Lucrezia too...How?
I liked the idea that Lucrezia is an actress who is filming the movie Wife at All Costs and Sandra and Lucrezia meet on the movie set.
I wanted to open a poll for this route though.
I quite liked the sales clerk, she had a very attractive and unique look, tomboyish and perfect for Sandra.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Man or woman?
Today my wife asked me a question.... That I find very interesting..

Love..but is your audience more male or female?
I look at her suspiciously and tell him.....

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Yes when can we expect the new update?
Good question. I am currently writing the script and creating the images at the same time.
This allows me to add images and interesting new situations to the story.
I'm hoping to finish by the end of March and then I'm passing the script to a professional studio that will do the translation of the game

• Red Heart
Reactions: RCC14 and Haha9999

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hi, I'm Luana, Stefano's wife....

My husband tells me that he can't continue to create surveys on Patreon because he has to focus on the game.

"Men" seeee....They find a thousand excuses to do nothing.

Love....don't look at me like that while I'm writing this post....it's absolutely true even when I ask you to take out the garbage you have an excuse ready.... Sorry little family intervention...

I was thinking of managing the Patreon page on behalf of my husband but he doesn't agree....

So best way to deal with a new poll....

Do you think I can manage his page or not?

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
I don't understand why you're not competing with lust and passion. Why don't you increase the quality of your game? It will attract more users. I'm referring to sandal.

• Haha
Reactions: ann87ra

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Hi, I'm Luana, Stefano's wife....

My husband tells me that he can't continue to create surveys on Patreon because he has to focus on the game.

"Men" seeee....They find a thousand excuses to do nothing.

Love....don't look at me like that while I'm writing this post....it's absolutely true even when I ask you to take out the garbage you have an excuse ready.... Sorry little family intervention...

I was thinking of managing the Patreon page on behalf of my husband but he doesn't agree....

So best way to deal with a new poll....

Do you think I can manage his page or not?
Sure, go for it

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't understand why you're not competing with lust and passion. Why don't you increase the quality of your game? It will attract more users. I'm referring to sandal.
They can easily beat L&P just by updating their game more than once a year. A Wife And Mother has cobwebs on it and is stored in the attic.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I love this ( Scandal) game. And I genuinely believe this game can be better.
Thanks man, that's great to hear.
I would like to point out that Lust & Passion is a great artist and I personally love Wife & Mother.
By the way, I contacted him to ask a favor and I need to send him an image for approval.
Having said that I have a lot to learn for sure but the desire and passion I apply in my work pushes me to follow in Lust's footsteps because as I said before I find him a great artist.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RCC14
3.30 star(s) 24 Votes