3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Renders look good And I like a good party scene.
is Sandra going to be crashing it though?
The guy with no shirt probly wasted, u drink too much and get hot and usually shirt is the first thing to go
You're right and being a woman I remember that when I was young the first garment I took off when I was drunk was my panties..ihihihihihihih
I just hope Stefano doesn't watch F95 if not I'm screwed. ahahahah
No, however, these are life experiences that you have when you're young, beautiful and fresh... Now it's a memory.
I'm only fifty eheheh

Luana

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Here's what Sandra sees when she walks into the locker room.
My love... But didn't you write that she had to coach a women's team?
Husbands and who understands them ahahahah

Luana View attachment 1680982
Not sure what’s going on with the images on f95 lately,
But in that image above I thought maybe Sandra was still drunk from the party the night before and stumbled into the wrong locker room but from the latest photo on Patreon it looks intentional because she’s posing naked with the 4 basketball players

Reactions: lockerxx

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Thanks man, that's great to hear.
I would like to point out that Lust & Passion is a great artist and I personally love Wife & Mother.
By the way, I contacted him to ask a favor and I need to send him an image for approval.
Having said that I have a lot to learn for sure but the desire and passion I apply in my work pushes me to follow in Lust's footsteps because as I said before I find him a great artist.
To improve your quality, I recommend learning from this youtube channel

That guy makes really impressive , if you become his patron maybe he will assist you personally. And maybe you could link him to your project.

1663658_main4.jpg the_girl_in_the_window_by_rauko001_dev8v1q-fullview.jpg taking_a_dip_in_the_pool_by_rauko001_dedojau-fullview.jpg

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes