3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Many people ask me what image of a wife and mother I adore?
Here it is..I find this image beautiful...And not only that but the fact that she exposed herself in front of strangers makes this image very beautiful.
I think the situations you create are the very pleasure of the action.
Don't you think so?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Ok..ok..I am Luana Stefano's wife from now on I will sign my posts...There is my husband who complains....
Luana

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Here it is..I find this image beautiful...And not only that but the fact that she exposed herself in front of strangers makes this image very beautiful.
Don't you think so?
He is a really good artist but I like Stopers art from “JOHN” “Jessica O’Neals Hard News”

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
Don't you think so?
Exactly, look at the image quality. You need to adopt techniques to enhance your image like the above-mentioned.

mica116

Jan 18, 2020
I think would be more realistic and more excited if instead of the wife and husband doesn't had sex for almost 1one year, would be, in my opinion, better if they just have sex 3/4 times per month. Would be still less sex and the some time active sex in a couple in is 39 years old. (more realistic and more excited for the cheating/ntr path)

and then, just improve the language, and nothing more, the rest is great

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Ok..ok..I am Luana Stefano's wife from now on I will sign my posts...There is my husband who complains....
Luana
Maybe Pablo can’t pay his rent and he’s being evicted, so wife hides him at her house or they give him maintenance jobs around the house to do to live there & of course some extra sexual curricular activities.
Maybe wifey becomes dom & makes Pablo her sex slave

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Maybe Pablo can’t pay his rent and he’s being evicted, so wife hides him at her house or they give him maintenance jobs around the house to do to live there & of course some extra sexual curricular activities.
Maybe wifey becomes dom & makes Pablo her sex slave
Hi Dirty Animal I'm Luana. Looks like you've read the script for the upcoming episodes heheh....

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hi Dirty Animal I'm Luana. Looks like you've read the script for the upcoming episodes heheh....
Yeah Gardner is good one (trimming her bush) but not bald
Window washer, she could be teasing him by rubbing her titties on the glass & he could tease back by rubbing his dick on the glass
Not sure if they have a pool or not to be pool boy
Painter, he can definately paint the wife
Plumber, he’s fixing the pipe under the sink and she has a dress on flashing him with or without panties
Those are just some ideas

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Yeah Gardner is good one (trimming her bush) but not bald
Window washer, she could be teasing him by rubbing her titties on the glass & he could tease back by rubbing his dick on the glass
Not sure if they have a pool or not to be pool boy
Painter, he can definately paint the wife
Plumber, he’s fixing the pipe under the sink and she has a dress on flashing him with or without panties
Those are just some ideas
DIRTY Filthy Animal I'll write you inside spoiler what I had thought.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
No Jenny or Giovanna in the next update?
Hi ajzz1, no in the next appointment there will be no event with Jenny even with Joan.
Even though I strongly wanted it too my husband told me that to give a logical sense to the story the next episode should focus on Veronica and Luca.
Also opens a new route of the principal Mangiapane and the basketball team.

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Hi ajzz1, no in the next appointment there will be no event with Jenny even with Joan.
Even though I strongly wanted it too my husband told me that to give a logical sense to the story the next episode should focus on Veronica and Luca.
Also opens a new route of the principal Mangiapane and the basketball team.
Hi Luana, I notice it's almost always the husband's fault...:LOL: Poor Stefano, I'm sure he has broad shoulders...:FacePalm:
Anyway, congratulations on the game! I like the graphics very much, well we are at the beginning of the story, but the contents are there.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:! I find it strange that Italians have to translate 2 times what they write in Italian, ciao

Ciao Luana, noto che è quasi sempre colpa del marito...:LOL: Povero Stefano sono sicuro che ha le spalle larghe...:FacePalm:
Comunque complimenti per il gioco! La grafica mi piace molto, beh la storia siamo agli inizi i contenuti comunque ci sono.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:! trovo strano che degli Italiani devono tradurre 2 volte quello che si scrivono in italiano ciao

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hi Luana, I notice it's almost always the husband's fault...:LOL: Poor Stefano, I'm sure he has broad shoulders...:FacePalm:
Anyway, congratulations on the game! I like the graphics very much, well we are at the beginning of the story, but the contents are there.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:! I find it strange that Italians have to translate 2 times what they write in Italian, ciao

Ciao Luana, noto che è quasi sempre colpa del marito...:LOL: Povero Stefano sono sicuro che ha le spalle larghe...:FacePalm:
Comunque complimenti per il gioco! La grafica mi piace molto, beh la storia siamo agli inizi i contenuti comunque ci sono.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:! trovo strano che degli Italiani devono tradurre 2 volte quello che si scrivono in italiano ciao
Hi Geko1711 remove the word "almost" it's always the husband's fault ahahahah
Stefano is working hard to get more and more detailed images. He keeps telling me that the day he will have the chance to buy a more powerful computer he will be able to switch from HD to Full Ha and remove this anti-noise that I don't even know what it is.

As for the Italian and English versions I tell him the same thing.
But he looks at me and asks...what did you make to eat today? I'm afraid he'll be embarrassed. Ahahahahahahah.

Anyway having said that we women are ahead of you guys eheheh (Just kidding of course.)
Yesterday we were close all day and I wanted to spend a day together with Stefano to see the lights and settings well....
And thanks to me has discovered new things....
Then I will show you some photos so you can judge.
A big hug from your Luana and I wish you all a good day.
Luana

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes