3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
no son, 2 daughters.. bad
Dude I wrote this post a while back...... I liked the idea of seeing mother and daughter in bed with the same man.
And to do that I need to focus the story between the two of them and a son would have altered the story too much.
But there will be another boy involved and we are not talking about Alessio nor Riccardo who will have their own particular path but I am talking about a young boy son of another person. Of course this is a surprise and you will find out in the next chapter.

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
Dude I wrote this post a while back...... I liked the idea of seeing mother and daughter in bed with the same man.
And to do that I need to focus the story between the two of them and a son would have altered the story too much.
But there will be another boy involved and we are not talking about Alessio nor Riccardo who will have their own particular path but I am talking about a young boy son of another person. Of course this is a surprise and you will find out in the next chapter.
Any latest scene you'd like to show us? Really excited to see glimpse of your latest work.

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
As you may have seen in the first episode Marco tells Sandra that the next day he should go to the principal of Martina's school to coach the girls' basketball team.
But ouch ouch there are going to be some big twists and turns.
Will there be a romance scene between Sandra and Marco? Cheating route?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
since i didnt found an answer in the forum, i want to know, is a full lesbian path still planed or is it thrown out since the remake?

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
since i didnt found an answer in the forum, i want to know, is a full lesbian path still planed or is it thrown out since the remake?
Absolutely. In fact by the way in the next few days I will also open a survey.
There will be a lesbian path with Jenny the sales clerk.
I liked the idea of including Lucrezia too...How?
I liked the idea that Lucrezia is an actress who is filming the movie Wife at All Costs and Sandra and Lucrezia meet on the movie set.
I wanted to open a poll for this route though.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I liked the idea that Lucrezia is an actress who is filming the movie Wife at All Costs and Sandra and Lucrezia meet on the movie set.
so only route for that is the sales clerk? so not one of the daughters?

Reactions: mofonistik

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
Will they have ××× between luca and Sandra?

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes