3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Please write MONICA BELLUCCI with 2 L's and 2 C's, not Monica Belucci or Monica Belluci, I know that you English have few double letters, but we Italians have many, like Bellucci's graces. :ROFLMAO:
English has plenty of double letters. We just don't roll them. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Geko1711

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Last minute changes.
Ok...I'll show you guys a picture.
I finally convinced my husband to change Veronica's hair because her hair was so ugly and not adjustable. But surely you must have noticed.
So for this episode I made him put in two pigtails that I find Veronica much prettier than with that horrible hair from before.
Then I thought about having Veronica change her hair in future episodes but we'll tackle that together with polls.
In the meantime let me know if you like the modification I had done for this installment.
A hug and kiss from your Luana.

(I like her new look & hope there getting ready for a wild party)

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hi guys how is your Saturday going?
I am in the middle of cleaning the house. Cleaning, cooking and checking on my husband ahahahahah.
But now we need a little relaxation who will dance with me this beautiful song.
A hug from your Luana.

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Hi guys how is your Saturday going?
I am in the middle of cleaning the house. Cleaning, cooking and checking on my husband ahahahahah.
But now we need a little relaxation who will dance with me this beautiful song.
A hug from your Luana.
I would volunteer to dance with you but I fear my wife might have a problem with me if I did :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
OH YEAH Don't I know it. Yet if she wanted to dance with you I would have to accept it..... Double standards although if that did happen I wouldn't complain :p
I like to dance with women.. A few years ago Stefano and I spent the evening with another couple.
Giovanna and I danced together and had fun teasing our men.
Although I don't have lesbian tendencies I can tell you that I got turned on too.
Luana

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
I like to dance with women.. A few years ago Stefano and I spent the evening with another couple.
Giovanna and I danced together and had fun teasing our men.
Although I don't have lesbian tendencies I can tell you that I got turned on too.
Luana
Luana... Luana... Luana... In the end you are more naughty than you look... poor Stefano.
Hehehehe
:devilish:

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes