3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Those of you who know the game Wife at All Costs will know that in the last episode, PATRIZIA, LUCREZIA's sister, a real dominatrix, came out of the closet.
And as many of you know, this Patrizia is from Rome.
And if you've noticed, ADELE is on her way to Rome together with Marco, Sandra's husband.
So I think my husband is up to something.
You may ask me how I can imagine it?....
Because one day I found this picture on my computer..
Hello from your Luana.
View attachment 1723323
Oh......yes, This is keep getting interesting :love:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Those of you who know the game Wife at All Costs will know that in the last episode, PATRIZIA, LUCREZIA's sister, a real dominatrix, came out of the closet.
And as many of you know, this Patrizia is from Rome.
And if you've noticed, ADELE is on her way to Rome together with Marco, Sandra's husband.
So I think my husband is up to something.
You may ask me how I can imagine it?....
Because one day I found this picture on my computer..
Hello from your Luana.
View attachment 1723323
im confused, is that a scene from"wife at all costs" game or "scandal"? And is "wife at all costs" on hiatus or will it be completed and just taking a break from it? thanks for both great games

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
im confused, is that a scene from"wife at all costs" game or "scandal"? And is "wife at all costs" on hiatus or will it be completed and just taking a break from it? thanks for both great games
No, that's an image that Stefano created for me.
I want to tell you something that I have always told Stefano to communicate and I don't know why he has never done it.
Maybe because artists are difficult to understand or because he was afraid of insults and so on.

When Stefano started, he had no experience in 3D graphics, let alone programming.
So what my husband did was to create a story different from the real script of Wife at all costs, ruining the story in my opinion.
In fact, without praising him too much, I read the real script of Wife at All Costs and believe me it is a thousand times better than what you have seen so far.
In fact for lovers of betrayal it is a real treat, it is not as violent as the current version and above all it is very erotic.
When I asked him the classic question but then why did you do it?
His answer was. Because I didn't want to spoil my real work".
Love you'll get a letter from my lawyer soon ahahaha That would have been the thing I should have told him.... But I love him and so for better or worse I have to follow him. ahahaha

So currently Wife at all costs is on hiatus because I want it to be remade like the original story. The problem we may not be able to use that title anymore....
But I found another one that might be ideal....
But I'll let you know when we've finished Scandal.

A kiss from your Luana.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I want to tell you something that I have always told Stefano to communicate and I don't know why he has never done it.
Maybe because artists are difficult to understand or because he was afraid of insults and so on.

When Stefano started, he had no experience in 3D graphics, let alone programming.
So what my husband did was to create a story different from the real script of Wife at all costs, ruining the story in my opinion.
In fact, without praising him too much, I read the real script of Wife at All Costs and believe me it is a thousand times better than what you have seen so far.
In fact for lovers of betrayal it is a real treat, it is not as violent as the current version and above all it is very erotic.
Love you'll get a letter from my lawyer soon ahahaha That would have been the thing I should have told him.... But I love him and so for better or worse I have to follow him. ahahaha

So currently Wife at all costs is on hiatus because I want it to be remade like the original story. The problem we may not be able to use that title anymore....

A kiss from your Luana.

So it's nice that your first game will have a different story

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Darax my love :love: from today I call you that eheheh Please share the photo you sent me on discord..You are great.
Stefano is still attached to the computer..
I think your wife has made an impression ahahahah
P.S. Congratulations, nice body. Even if the best thing about you is your friendliness and kindness.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
People are really sleeping on this game... and this thread. They are missing out.
With respect to the work my husband is doing, I can assure you that we are not losing out... In fact, the poor guy is working hard.
But that doesn't mean we can't wait and enjoy ourselves.
So NewTricks honey show us your chest with the scandal written on it.
A hug from your Luana.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RCC14

latex lvr

May 3, 2019

A kiss from your Luana.
Don't get me wrong here I do like the game scandal, however if I have to choose between the 2 I would pick wife at all cost all day, everyday. It is a subject very close to my heart.

You may have seen my post earlier when scandal was first released and I asked if he was continuing with wife at all cost and if I remember correctly the response was he was taking a break from wife at all cost to start on scandal and after a couple of releases he would release updates for both games alternatively. IE 1 months would be scandal and the next month would be wife at all cost and so on....

Now with what you have said above it looks like we will just get content for scandal for now. This is what I feared would happen.. Inevitably when a dev starts making a second game as well as a first game the first game suffers and in most instances on here eventually both get abandoned...... I hope this doesn't happen with either games in this case and I will keep my fingers crossed that one day we will get more a wife at all costs content in the not to distant future.

Considering that he had no experience in either 3d graphics or programming I think your husband has done a marvellous job on both games. I think you can see the difference certainly in the graphics quality from the start of AW@AC to the last release of same game and even the start of Scandal. I don't wish to criticize him. He really is doing a great job and from what you say about the original storey of AW@AC I can only imagine how good it would be and I do hope you get your way in it being remade.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Don't get me wrong here I do like the game scandal, however if I have to choose between the 2 I would pick wife at all cost all day, everyday. It is a subject very close to my heart.

You may have seen my post earlier when scandal was first released and I asked if he was continuing with wife at all cost and if I remember correctly the response was he was taking a break from wife at all cost to start on scandal and after a couple of releases he would release updates for both games alternatively. IE 1 months would be scandal and the next month would be wife at all cost and so on....

Now with what you have said above it looks like we will just get content for scandal for now. This is what I feared would happen.. Inevitably when a dev starts making a second game as well as a first game the first game suffers and in most instances on here eventually both get abandoned...... I hope this doesn't happen with either games in this case and I will keep my fingers crossed that one day we will get more a wife at all costs content in the not to distant future.

Considering that he had no experience in either 3d graphics or programming I think your husband has done a marvellous job on both games. I think you can see the difference certainly in the graphics quality from the start of AW@AC to the last release of same game and even the start of Scandal. I don't wish to criticize him. He really is doing a great job and from what you say about the original storey of AW@AC I can only imagine how good it would be and I do hope you get your way in it being remade.
Wife at all costs, great game, but damn how hard it is to digest when you are playing it.
I had to translate it, it is the game that I had the hardest time playing because of the hardness of the story.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
This is the great thing about Stefano, not because he is my husband, but I can assure you that he has an imagination that goes beyond all limits.
In order for you to understand who Stefano really is I would have to explain how I met him and you will understand a lot.
Believe me, I'd like to tell you, but I don't know, it's part of our past and we've decided to leave it behind.
For the curious I can only say that I met him at a Mistress and Master party.
Just pray that he can one day make A WIFE IN PRAGUE I have read it is fantatic.
I can say that it is a mixture of passion love and a lot of transgression.

Luana

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes