3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I have to say I am disappointed with the challenge that luana set for us. Only my wife was brave enough to bring it. I honestly thought that other guy's on here would have inundated us with pics ;)
Yes, exactly... I was expecting some male breasts too...
Oh... So sad...

• Wow
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
As promised, this week I will give you a preview of the game SCANDAL.
You will be happy to know that the next chapter will have two consecutive episodes..So the game goes from version one to version three.
That's two whole days to play.
I would like to point out that as far as SCANDAL is concerned you will find many emotions but all related to eroticism. So it will be completely different from Wife at All Costs.
Many of you have asked me to include Lucrezia in SCANDAL.
Of course this is not possible... But I'm going to include a female figure who will look very much like him and will not be a small character...
We will get to know this woman and her husband... And we will have a lot of fun with gold.
In the next week, if you want, I can open a poll to choose VALENTINA.
Let me know if you like the surprise effect or if you trust me or if you want to participate to a poll to decide for yourself.
Let me know in the comments so I can organize whether to open the poll or not.

Thanks again to all the friends who support me and I wish you a happy day.
Will there be any femdom ;)?

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Will there be any femdom ;)?
Those of you who know the game Wife at All Costs will know that in the last episode, PATRIZIA, LUCREZIA's sister, a real dominatrix, came out of the closet.
And as many of you know, this Patrizia is from Rome.
And if you've noticed, ADELE is on her way to Rome together with Marco, Sandra's husband.
So I think my husband is up to something.
You may ask me how I can imagine it?....
Because one day I found this picture on my computer..
Hello from your Luana.
LUCREZASANDRA.png

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
when this post will be posted
,,I will post in the coming days an image that Stefano created with the serious parameters of a professional and in fact even ,,

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
when this post will be posted
,,I will post in the coming days an image that Stefano created with the serious parameters of a professional and in fact even ,,
Yes, I had the rendering of the image stopped because it was taking several hours, I prefer Stefano to finish the game as soon as possible.
After that I will have Stefano make an image in my likeness with the parameters at 30,000 lines and in Full HD.
A big hug from your Luana

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes