3.30 star(s) 24 Votes

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
My latest submission.

View attachment 1724359
We had fun after washing the lipstick and eyeliner off in the shower after. Didn't realise it was waterproof eyeliner :)
The same thing happened to us with the lipstick we put on, there was no God who could remove it.
By the way... how hot the picture, I think the heat in the game post is rising. Always welcome the image of a woman in these parts.
IMG_20220326_122349.jpg

Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I just realized this photo never got posted here, Enjoy

Stefano my love.. Why does Adele have her hand down Marco's trousers?

Guys & Girls let’s help out this husband & wife team and rate their game if you havnt already (have to check if i did or not, can’t remember). Also if you can support them on Patreon, they have very cheap monthly tiers.
And it’s only $6.50 to get the update on the day of the release!

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I just realized this photo never got posted here, Enjoy

Guys & Girls let’s help out this husband & wife team and rate their game if you havnt already (have to check if i did or not, can’t remember). Also if you can support them on Patreon, they have very cheap monthly tiers.
And it’s only $6.50 to get the update on the day of the release!
Thank you xxx it's nice what you wrote. I let Stefano read it and he was very happy.
I think you gave him a great gift by writing this post.
So I want to give you an image made in High Resolution at 25% quality took two hours to render.
Who knows what would happen to have a powerful computer to be able to make images with 100% rendering quality.
2s799.png 2s797.png

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
Thank you xxx it's nice what you wrote. I let Stefano read it and he was very happy.
I think you gave him a great gift by writing this post.
So I want to give you an image made in High Resolution at 25% quality took two hours to render.
Who knows what would happen to have a powerful computer to be able to make images with 100% rendering quality.
View attachment 1729351 View attachment 1729353
Man, she gonna steal my heart if she keeps looking like that

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
What was the result regarding the choices for first order of veronica. Immidiatly meeting Luca i decided that he did not deserve sandra so i will avoid any route with him like the plague lol.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
This is the great thing about Stefano, not because he is my husband, but I can assure you that he has an imagination that goes beyond all limits.
In order for you to understand who Stefano really is I would have to explain how I met him and you will understand a lot.
Believe me, I'd like to tell you, but I don't know, it's part of our past and we've decided to leave it behind.
For the curious I can only say that I met him at a Mistress and Master party.
Just pray that he can one day make A WIFE IN PRAGUE I have read it is fantatic.
I can say that it is a mixture of passion love and a lot of transgression.

Luana
This is the first time I am reading the comments in the thread. You guys one interesting couple. I never heard about those kind of parties. Mistress means is it a kind of a femdom thing right :D?
So sad that my country don't have these parties.

hielo_seco

Aug 4, 2019
Will wait for chapter 2, was interested in wife at all cost, but I found pretty discouraging some of the slavery scene, despite that I think well of the developer and hope to see this game as it develops!

hype666

Mar 1, 2020
hello author, please make the corruption more immersive to this game and i think u must make a sandra boy nephew character bcs sandra doesnt have son

Squadblocked

Jun 14, 2021
I completely trust these devs I don't think they need to change anything if they don't want to but Launa if your husband adds mechs or robots plz stop him lol:LOL:

• Haha

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
hello author, please make the corruption more immersive to this game and i think u must make a sandra boy nephew character bcs sandra doesnt have son
Well the friend of the family is teenage boy (cable guy) who had a crush on Sandra growing up & she invited to the party.
She is also going to be around her daughters boyfriend & dad for their double date & don’t forget Pablo who will be moving in to her house soon to do her and odds and ends around the house all while hubbys in rome

3.30 star(s) 24 Votes