VN Ren'Py Scarlet Ashbringer [v0.2.5a] [Scarlet Ashbringer Studio]

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Quick announce

To avoid players getting stranded, I will work a new system that will show players where to go. These marks will only appear if you get hints at the tavern (And the option "Drink with friends" has been replaced by "Drink with friends (Hints !)"), so it will only appear if you really don't know where to go, and the gameplay is not "just follow the arrow".
Note that it will only be available for the quests of the new update, as a mean to test the system. It can be disabled at any time.
image.png

Also, I am currently working on a "Select Chapter" option so you can skip to new content, or just skip what you already played, in case your game save is lost. Yes, it happened to me and it really killed my will to play some games. I'll replay you from start one day, 18Titans...
image.png

Bad news now. My "main" artist won't draw explicite content, and the one who does took a hiatus until end of April. So... We're not making the April deadline either :(
I got a lot of comment saying the game lack true action, and more specifically vaginal sex with Abbendis, so I don't feel like putting this aside for the next update. Especially since I already implemented it in the story.
I think I will be ready middle of May, maybe late May. It's why I'm working in these two new features, it keeps me busy ^^ I hope you guys don't mind too much of the delay. It's the second deadline I don't hold for this update, it's spooking me a bit. I hope the next updates won't be this long.

Gelenji

Aug 4, 2017
Don't usually comment but I must say I really like your game and I'm glad you recovered. You're doing great considering you work on it part-time and the passion and commitment is undoubtly obvious and very appreciated, no matter how long it takes, it'll stay that way if you keep that and the quality will still grow up like all of your updates.

Just wanting to cheer you up and make you know that there is people here who fully understand and support you wholeheartedly, and to speak for myself,when I will have some spare coins after my moving I I'll gladly help ya !

For the Scarlet Crusade (and Brigitte thighs )!

PS:I do hope I didn't make too much syntax errors as english is not my native language :/

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
Ah Jeez, already June! One or two more weeks, chef! It's still raw!

I finished the story. I finished the quest text. I finished the Chapter Selection. I finished 90% of the artwork implementation. I now must add the quest markers, finish the cut with the skippable content, and run the tests!

I should release a closed beta for next weekend at the lastest, and a patreon version a week later. I hope! It's still "early June" right? ^^'

Please give me your lastest save, I need to make sure the retrocompatibility is working!

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
main_menu.png
The new update is released on ! You will face the most cruel, the most insidious, the most perverse enemy you can ever encounter: An accountant!

New feature: Chapter Select. You can now skip to new content, or to any previous update you'd like.
New feature: Quest Marker. You can go to the Guard Tower and ask Chromie to pinpoint where you need to be on the map. Only available for the new update content.

I hope you will enjoy it! The update will be public in about a week

Last edited:

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
main_menu_test.png
The new update is here! You will face the most cruel, the most insidious, the most perfidious enemy you can ever encounter: An accountant!

New feature: Chapter Select. You can now skip to new content, or to any previous update you'd like.
New feature: Quest Marker. You can go to the Guard Tower and ask Chromie to pinpoint where you need to be on the map. Only available for the new update content.

I added a quick feature to hide the logo in the main menu by clicking on it, if you want to... Admire the view :p

Download
PC :
Mac :

I'd like to thank all the beta tester who helped me to make this update as stable as possible.

I hope you will enjoy this new update. I outdid myself in terms of scenes, with 7 new ones, and a cool event at the end that I will let you discover, but I feel like the story could have been better, that some discarded ideas could have been implemented. But if I let myself being trapped by that thought, I'll never release anything ^^

Thanks to all the people that support me on Patreon! You're making this game possible!

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Scarlet Ashbringer [v0.2.5a] [Scarlet Ashbringer Studio] - Compressed

Win/Linux [268 MB]
- - - -

Mac [251 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
How much content is there in the game? I remember checking it out where there was barely anything. Any penetrative sex yet? Not trying to be a dick, just want ascertain if the game's worth playing at this point.

Scarlet Ashbringer

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2020
How much content is there in the game? I remember checking it out where there was barely anything. Any penetrative sex yet? Not trying to be a dick, just want ascertain if the game's worth playing at this point.
I'd say about 3h of gameplay? Maybe 4? Also yes, there is penetrative sex. One scene. You might want to skip to new content to reach it faster

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ScarletAshbringer-0.2.5a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

dark0s

Oct 11, 2019
I'll give the game a go and rate it once I'm done playing. The art looks cute and I like WoW as a setting. Here's hoping there will be more penetrative sex in the coming updates? Sounds like the ball is finally rolling though. Will throw you some $ on patreon if I like what's in the game so far. Good luck with the project in general.

5.00 star(s) 7 Votes