T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
Wow.... I did not even know this country existed... Thanks for the info... zzz
Oh yeah, a fun and intiresting part of European political history. Was a major factor in much of the conflicts in the region all the way to WW1. If you're having fun, you can say the game takes place in an alternate universe version of Burgundy.

Reactions: JYPGames

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Not gonna lie, the mc sounds kinda sus. Buying girls to save them from slavery? Yeah right, more like buying them to be a massive perv lol

• Haha
Reactions: Ive-11 and JYPGames

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Small Bug - The MC will call themselves 'Sieg' at the beginning even if another name was entered.
code01.rpy Line 13
Code:
mc "I'm Sieg..."
Should be
Code:
mc "I'm [mc]..."
Console Code
Code:
$ money = 9999
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Roommate & Landlady doesn't seem to have any underlining code for Sister & Mom :p
Is this pure substitution fantasy or will a 'patch' be available later because of Patreon shenanigans?

Starting off seems like a fun premise. Would have liked to seen more with Estelle since she cost $1000 but for an initial release content isn't bad. Both this and Three Houses seems fun so far.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Hold up. Regarding this game and not Three Houses (because Nintendo would fucking murder me for not pointing this out): Is there anything stopping the devs from uploading the more mild games to Steam? Just asking, pls no kill me.

Tyr Unchained

Sep 23, 2019
Nice! Just yesterday I was posting on Harem the old ker's game's topic how I miss the game and it's old-school but somehow charming 3D anime graphics and having cute girl slaves who are more than just a cardboard with a name but actually have a character and personal story - and here I get a game that seems to fulfill all of that. I'll post a review once I play it but I can already say I have pretty high hopes.

reznar

Mar 14, 2018
Now this has some real potential. I'm looking forward to seeing the next release and seeing what's going on. However, looking at the variables, and based of conversations, I'm assuming that we're going to get an unwanted harem at some point... this should be fun.

Fireboyo01

Dec 2, 2017
I like this concept. I think it's funny and hot that you're probably gonna end up buying your family, but then I read as long as they are single and of AGE. So that means mom doesn't get included into the harem :( Maybe this will change in the future. I know there is no NTR, but what about netori? What if there's another law that you can buy someone's gf or wife lol. Cool idea for a game good luck mate.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
Just finished the prolouge and i have to say you got my attention(y), in particular the music in the player room relaxing with a beat;)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
No, the game let's you name the relationship. So you can enter the default Landlady, or Mistress, or Madam Prime Minister or maybe even Mom, if you were so inclined.
Substitution - The action of replacing someone or something with another person or thing.

The underlining code doesn't care what you name them. I'm not sure if you just didn't read or what point you are trying to make confirming that it does use [Insert Relationship Here].

Reactions: 13lokiz
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes