• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Hi guys, I just uploaded the latest version of BURGUNDY LAW, now called SCARLET LAW. Sorry if I offended anyone with the previous name. It was an honest mistake. Luckily, we're in early development. I think Scarlet Law sounds better anyway. You can read dev notes/change log to see updates.

There is an error (a few) in the dialog from Makoto. You don't have to point this out to me. It will be fixed next update.

I hope you all have fun and enjoy~

EDIT: if you have problems accessing a quest, you're most likely going to have to restart the game from the beginning. I'll implement a way to skip the prologue, eventually.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: masterdragonson

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Hi guys, I just uploaded the latest version of BURGUNDY LAW, now called SCARLET LAW. Sorry if I offended anyone with the previous name. It was an honest mistake. Luckily, we're in early development. I think Scarlet Law sounds better anyway. You can read dev notes/change log to see updates.

There is a error (a few) in the dialog from Makoto. You don't have to point this out to me. It will be fixed next update.

I hope you all have fun and enjoy~
Hey dev no worries here for me at least the original name didn't offend me. It is looking and shaping up to be a good game. Just wish the renaming of relations would allow you to call your Mother, well Mother instead of Sylvia, it breaks the immersion. Either that or a proper patch.

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Hey dev no worries here for me at least the original name didn't offend me. It is looking and shaping up to be a good game. Just wish the renaming of relations would allow you to call your Mother, well Mother instead of Sylvia, it breaks the immersion. Either that or a proper patch.
While I 100% agree with you that it DOES ruin the immersion (again, I 100% agree with you), I'm not quite sure how this is done exactly. If there is a guide on how this is implemented, please shoot me a DM. Or maybe a handsome and generous gamer with more knowledge than I have will make an un-official patch for us instead!

Reactions: V&M

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
While I 100% agree with you that it DOES ruin the immersion (again, I 100% agree with you), I'm not quite sure how this is done exactly. If there is a guide on how this is implemented, please shoot me a DM. Or maybe a handsome and generous gamer with more knowledge than I have will make an un-official patch for us instead!
Well I personally don't know any one exactly, there are a lot of modders on this site. A more experienced or long time member might know more maybe masterdragonson knows more?

That would be nice :)
You know anyone on here who could do a patch for this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
You know anyone on here who could do a patch for this?
Depends there are a few methods.

Just using "if" statements work however there is always a chance Patreon will look at the underlining code. Last I recall Harem Hotel does this with "true story" cheat.

If you wanted something that Patreon couldn't whine about then having a Patch swap out the labels would work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are also a few methods for substitution in the event you actually used "Landlady" etc.

Reactions: JYPGames

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Depends there are a few methods.

Just using "if" statements work however there is always a chance Patreon will look at the underlining code. Last I recall Harem Hotel does this with "true story" cheat.

If you wanted something that Patreon couldn't whine about then having a Patch swap out the labels would work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There are also a few methods for substitution in the event you actually used "Landlady" etc.
Hmm well hopefully the dev see this and consider which method he wants to take, or if he will let someone else do it.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes