masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Ok,so that black screen patch worked,thanks but i have another bug:
At the "check the bathroom at evening" quest,only this happening and nothing else :(
View attachment 864554
Bath Time Fix

While Loop Error. Variable 'crazycook' doesn't increment so it doesn't terminate.
code01.rpy
Code:
        if(crazycook <= 2):
            hide screen status01
            while(crazycook <= 2):
                pause
Fix
Code:
        if(crazycook <= 2):
            hide screen status01
            while(crazycook <= 2):
                ##pause
                $ crazycook += 1

Reactions: Madridfan

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Is the main character having an option to f*ck the ladies in the future update or nah? I mean unable to impregnate but able to have s*x?
As long as there is support for the game then sooner or later yes.

Not sure were you got the not capable of getting the girls pregnant though... While pregnant, pregnancy, knocked up, or inseminate doesn't show up in the script you do get:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Hello! I enjoyed the game so far. I found 2 grammar errors that you could correct in the next update though:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good luck with your game!

Reactions: JYPGames

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
The concept remind me of Haramase Simulator but... i don't know why but Haramase have done more to make grind become fun and affectively. second is the price for girl kinda low? and i expect there would be soomething like "bad end" if you aren't make money on time? because there's a goal then thing will be more clear. and it will push us into "playing". you could learn one or two from haramase. make Job to earn money into a manage minigame. like in haramaze, each job will give you difference income. each time u work, experience will gain to pursue further. second...the contact should be divide into States. each states, require difference amount of money. like delay the contact, first time will be one grand, second time will be 10grands, third states will be 100 grands...and last u own the girls if you paid 1million or something depend each girls. about landlady, since she already married means if to make a contact she have to own a debt. the the contact will be paying for her dept. after each proccessing states, you will bond more close to the girls from dating to kiss then make out and last make love. the game will last longer and the relationship don't have to be rush.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Let's see, MC has a harem full of slaves throwing themselves at him, while he makes excuses to not have sex...
What is wrong with this picture???

Reactions: masterdragonson

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Let's see, MC has a harem full of slaves throwing themselves at him, while he makes excuses to not have sex...
What is wrong with this picture???
Maybe its just getting started and we will see more in later updates.

I for one love slow build up to sex with romance and love all the way.

Maybe some players want rush, rush and even more rushing to the sex at the get go. ;) :rolleyes:;)

Reactions: JYPGames

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Maybe its just getting started and we will see more in later updates.

I for one love slow build up to sex with romance and love all the way.

Maybe some players want rush, rush and even more rushing to the sex at the get go. ;) :rolleyes:;)
An even blend is fine.

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Hey guys,

So I just released version 0.1.2 here. You can read the change log to see what's new. Not going to lie, I'm disappointed with the amount of content I got done since my last update. I wanted to get something out before October ended, and I felt kind of rushed to do so. I probably won't have much time this week to work on this project due to the holidays, RL, and my job. The little free time that I have is spent on this project. Anyway, there are some issues with the renders that I'll be fixing next patch (hopefully, you don't spot them lol).

One feedback that I would appreciate is if you think the game is too "grindy". I'm thinking about making the next contract cost $10,000 and I don't want people to feel like it'll be a chore to get it done. I understand that a lot of you use console commands to alter the code, etc. but I would appreciate the feedback from the people who played the game as it was intended. From playing the game straight through, you get 3 affection and about $1000 per day. It took me about 10 days of clicking to get to $10,000. I personally don't think that that is a lot but everyone has different standards when it comes to grinding. I don't want to lower the cost of a contract because it would feel "unrealistic"... but I also don't want to increase the money already because making $1000 per day is also... unrealistic...

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this update and continue supporting me. Thanks and have fun.

Dec 9, 2018
It's boring to play a game that doesn't have NTR.
There are many NTR games out there, as well as "vanilla" games. As others have said if it doesn't suit to your liking you can simply find another project. Others have shown distaste in NTR, while you haven't. It is entirely up to the developer to decide where things go. There is no force compelling you to comment this, so it seems that you really only care about projecting your fetish. I myself like NTR depending on the game but really don't feel the need for it to be in a game like this, its fine as is imo

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
It's boring FOR ME to play a game that doesn't have NTR.
Here, i fix it for you.

NTR is just an optional complement that is totally up to the Developer to consider implementing or not, that will just catter to an specific side of public, and it doesn`t affect the overall quality of a product at all.
Is not like Graphics, Story or Character Variety, things that can actually make a game boring for most people (instead of an small niche) if done poorly, and can actually degrade the product`s quality.

As i already said, i mostly hate the machist background and very sad stories of some characters in that game, does that mean the game is boring because of that alone? NO! Maybe it conflicts me a little, but everything else still makes up for me to keep playing the updates, and i don`t ask the Developer to change it just because of my personal feelings alone.

2.80 star(s) 49 Votes