BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like the concept of the game.

I'm going to give a try and see if the story is good enough.

Aeduaard

Jul 29, 2019
So why when I want to buy Estelle contract the screen went pitch black I skip nothing happen and I cannot rollback care to tell me if something happen

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Animated sex scenes tag add.
I downloaded it to play later, but I was a little sad for not having animations (at least I didn't have the tag when I downloaded it).
I think it is a sin to have games like this without animations,
I know it depends a lot on the developers' abilities, I don't blame them if they can't do it.
But the animations in games bring it to life, even more so in games in the Koikatu style (I think that's the name) like that, I love that style.

Reactions: Macgamer

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
JYPGames
I went to the town hall to pay the 1000 and it went to many black screens with nothing there, is this a bug or ???

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Almost an "Agegao Face" just needs the eyes to roll up or so to get the tag. ScarletLaw 2020-10-18 14-49-27-75.jpg

Reactions: Macgamer

OstapJr

Nov 5, 2017
So, plot-related question:

If the relationships are landlady/roommate, or otherwise non-incestuous, why can't the MC marry one of the women and save on the contract buyout?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Black Screen Fix

While Loop Error. Variable 'imannoying' doesn't increment so it doesn't terminate.
Code:
                if (imannoying <= 2):
                    scene black with dissolve
                    while imannoying <= 2:
                        pause
Pause works but it might be better if the user has something on screen to entertain them. Think shinny shinny keys...
Code:
                if (imannoying <= 2):
                    scene black with dissolve
                    while imannoying <= 2:
                        if imannoying == 0:
                            mc "I'll wait right here..."
                        elif imannoying == 1:
                            mc "Hope this doesn't take too long..."
                        elif imannoying == 2:
                            mc "Don't you just love paperwork..."

$ imannoying += 1  #Increment the while condition or else it will never end
                        ##pause
Added 3 possible patches for reference.
1 - Use one rpa archive to override the contents of another. They are read in alphabetical order. This doesn't work if someone used UnRPA on the game as Ren'Py prioritizes files outside the rpa archives..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2 - Use a Label Override to fix the problem area. Those that save right in the Label area though might have to move to reload that location.
3 - Just put the rpy and rpyc file that the game wants outside the archive. This will take priority even if the archive is updated later.

Also Mirrors for ScarletLaw-0.1.1-pc.zip

Extra: options.rpy Credits
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: firedeep

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Alright so first of all Links are Busted. Mega won't download, Zippy says Error Forbidden, and Ano 7 - 10 hours.

Feb 19, 2019
Why would anyone be offended by the word Burgundy? You used it as a color descriptive name right?

Even if that wasn't the case, you're in for a bad time if you're gonna be changing stuff in your game based on individuals on the internet getting offended.

Edit: Story is awesome so far! Solid writing. Good luck moving forward!

Reactions: 13lokiz

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
So I finished playing the game and I really enjoyed it. I can see this becoming very popular in the future. Please ignore bad comments and continue to do great work. Love the characters and how they looked. Actually I loved everything about this game. I hope there will be pregnancy add to the game as it looks like the MC must father a child with the leader of the builders guild. Also the (landlady) seems very into the hole being owned thing and would be willing to be bred by her master lol. I love how cute and sweet the characters are, not a bunch of strippers and whore which most devs do. Great work and look forward to more.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Ok,so that black screen patch worked,thanks but i have another bug:
At the "check the bathroom at evening" quest,only this happening and nothing else :(
evening bathroom.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson
2.80 star(s) 49 Votes