BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Finished to play this update.

I like the game, it's fun, and the MC is a good guy (something that I appreciate, I dislike to play an asshole as MC). I'm waiting to see how all advance in next updates.

Agurk

May 25, 2017
Finished to play this update.

I like the game, it's fun, and the MC is a good guy (something that I appreciate, I dislike to play an asshole as MC). I'm waiting to see how all advance in next updates.
How much content is there?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Gotta say, i kind of ironically like the new character Rita, and i say ironically because she is pretty hateful already, which makes me actually like to hate her too.

Honestly, if i was the MC on her introduction scene: i would go to instantly buy her scarlet contract, and show up with it on the fight, forcing her to battle herself lmao!

I put it on spoiler, just in case i accidentally readed your mind with what would happen to her in the next build. :alien:
I think like you about Rita.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
At now I really dislike this character (I hate bullies, and she is a prototipe) and I think that she needs a lesson (and I don't talk about sex; this is more like a reward) and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But it's my opinion, I'm curious to see what the developer has thought for this character.

Reactions: JYPGames

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Well sounds like MC is gonna have a mega harem with all those school girls or at least that class (here's hoping) and that we get to keep all those girls in the class, definitely gonna need a bigger house good thing we work at the builder's guild now. Really want him to learn some real magic and start to show off his real abilities to put that girl Rita in her place. I mean MC is a Valla one of the most powerful beings in there world, it is time to start harnessing that power.

Man I wish that scene with MC's mother was repeatable, one slight critique about that scene though. It was implied that the MC cum in her but maybe make it more definitive where you actually see the MC cum in her as either animation or image to properly end the sex scene. It just makes it more definitive and doesn't leave you guessing if the scene ended. Perhaps similar to how other sex scenes finish using this same art style. And can we please get a proper incest patch. Will some modder please help the dev out.

One last thing is there a stat page for the MC for like charisma and stuff like that?
There is no intention of adding a page for stats. I'll implement a gallery eventually but I don't know when. Probably do so when there is a lot more sex going on.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There is no intention of adding a page for stats. I'll implement a gallery eventually but I don't know when. Probably do so when there is a lot more sex going on.
Although I don't usually use the galleries of the games, I think it will be a good addition, many people like to be able to repeat the scenes.

I think that a page for stats can be a good thing, I see that the MC have a lot of stats (I don't now the number) and much people like to know how they are in each stat.

Reactions: JYPGames and GH20

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I'll implement a gallery eventually but I don't know when.
Galleries are nice since they quickly advertise how many scenes are in a game and if those scenes cater to certain fetishes.

A cheaper method is having that the player can 'Request' certain actions from the girls and you could add a little variance to the scene dependent on how skilled the girls become. Kinda like Gran Ende II were she was inexperienced, getting good, and professional.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
JYPGames

It would be nice once a sex act is unlocked that we can keep doing that act every day. :love: :giggle: :love:

I don't know if Pregnancy has been discuss here yet but I love me some pregnancy in the games I play.;):giggle::love:

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
There is no intention of adding a page for stats.
I think that a page for stats can be a good thing, I see that the MC have a lot of stats (I don't now the number) and much people like to know how they are in each stat.
I think you could still implement an indirect way to know your stats somehow, like some kind of fortune teller NPC that vaguely tells you how those stats are ("you seem very strong", "you don`t seem smart enough", etc) , or simply add on the objectives things like "you need to get faster/stronger/smarter/etc." so we know which stat should we try to increase.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
JYPGames

It would be nice once a sex act is unlocked that we can keep doing that act every day. :love: :giggle: :love:

I don't know if Pregnancy has been discuss here yet but I love me some pregnancy in the games I play.;):giggle::love:
I support the 1st idea.
The closest we have so far is "giving our essence" to Azula; unless we can "give her even more" on future updates. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

No comments on the 2nd one personally.

Reactions: Shadowen and a1fox3

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
Regarding the money thing - this is actually something I'm feeling twisted 9?) about, because of the setting and 'grind'.

- For me the setting/story emphasizes that it's hard to make money in Scarlett, and that contracts are generally too expensive for most male Scarlett resident's to afford. We get the mother's contract thanx to someone else, and then only need 1k gold for the sister?

- Tying in with this is the amounts of money you can earn. You can earn money super, super quick... which again, goes completely against the story/setting.

- We can buy the shop for 1.5K gold, yet it produces on average ~200g a day, or ~450-500g a day if you work there as well. We make the gold back in a week to a week and a half easy. For a shop that's apparently not making much money.. we make money easily from it. Why is it being sold that cheaply?

On the other hand, if you make the wages and prices more 'realistic' to the setting, the game would then become a boring grind of doing the same things over, and over, and over again. IE work for mum in the morning, work at buiulding place at noon, work at shop in afternoon, and work for princess at evening. Repeat 20+ times. *boring* lol

As someone said - having higher cost items/shops/contracts/etc is fine, as long as there is other things to do while grinding out the gold. Obviously as the game is new... it'll feel extra grindy for ppl playing each update as they come, as they'll have nothing to interspace the grind.

You can see the dev has considered this, or at least seems so to me, by having the 'work' also increase the relationship between ppl. So it would be eay to grind money, get to relationship points, while building to event(s), and back to money grinding. The more girls and/or relationship level's we have... as well as side-events that crop up, the less 'grindy' the grind will feel.

Just my 2 cents. I don't mind the 10K contract myself... as long as we can continue doing other things while working on the gold grind.
This is really a tricky topic and to be honest, I'm not a hundred percent sure how I want proceed with this. I want to make money as realistic as possible, as you have said, but I also do not want to make it feel like a total chore.

What I currently have in mind is bumping the price of the store again to like $3000 (it was actually originally $5000 before I dropped it to $1000, then back to $1500)... Then we'll have an event (which you probably won't see unless you start the game from scratch) about Serena talking about how the store is in bad shape and needs renovations. Builder's Guild will be happy to help for a fee. You can then proceed to upgrade the store to X levels, I guess, and it'll increase the profit you make from the shop. This means that you'll no longer start off with making 200$ +++ per day with the store and will require a few upgrade before that will happen. I don't know how I want to do this. If you like this idea, like this post. I'll probably implement this regardless.

That being said, if upgrading the store will increase profits, I think it will only make sense that the contracts of most of the non-starting girls will be bumped as well. Eventually, MC will be a mob boss and own every business and every girl in Scarlet and you'll be the God of the world. Oops, spoilers.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
This is really a tricky topic and to be honest, I'm not a hundred percent sure how I want proceed with this. I want to make money as realistic as possible, as you have said, but I also do not want to make it feel like a total chore.

What I currently have in mind is bumping the price of the store again to like $3000 (it was actually originally $5000 before I dropped it to $1000, then back to $1500)... Then we'll have an event (which you probably won't see unless you start the game from scratch) about Serena talking about how the store is in bad shape and needs renovations. Builder's Guild will be happy to help for a fee. You can then proceed to upgrade the store to X levels, I guess, and it'll increase the profit you make from the shop. This means that you'll no longer start off with making 200$ +++ per day with the store and will require a few upgrade before that will happen. I don't know how I want to do this. If you like this idea, like this post. I'll probably implement this regardless.

That being said, if upgrading the store will increase profits, I think it will only make sense that the contracts of most of the non-starting girls will be bumped as well. Eventually, MC will be a mob boss and own every business and every girl in Scarlet and you'll be the God of the world. Oops, spoilers.
Mob boss? That seems kinda like a low aim position. He should aim to be KING!!!

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, I have a question. English is not my first language, and I don't quite understand this phrase that appears in the game:

"She already took out 7 magic cadets this year"

If this means what I think, I cannot find the meaning of this sentence in context.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Well, I have a question. English is not my first language, and I don't quite understand this phrase that appears in the game:

If this means what I think, I cannot find the meaning of this sentence in context.
She killed 7 students.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

She killed 7 people.
She defeated 7 people.
She kicked 7 peoples asses.
She barbecued 7 people. Made them all crisp and toasty.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
She killed 7 people.
She defeated 7 people.
She kicked 7 peoples asses.
She barbecued 7 people. Made them all crisp and toasty.
Well... This has more sense that I was thinking... In this case, I prefer that the MC can kill her.

2.90 star(s) 50 Votes