Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
JYPGames - Curious, do you have a fail state implemented / planned if the player doesn't buy out Estelle's contract?

IE The story gives us 30 days to buy it out, so what happens if a player chooses not to, or somehow fluffs it and doesn't make the money / actually buy it in time? Game over? Or game continues, just no Estelle?

Reactions: JYPGames

JYPGames

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2020
JYPGames - Curious, do you have a fail state implemented / planned if the player doesn't buy out Estelle's contract?

IE The story gives us 30 days to buy it out, so what happens if a player chooses not to, or somehow fluffs it and doesn't make the money / actually buy it in time? Game over? Or game continues, just no Estelle?
Yeah, it's as Pazkero said. Just a game over screen.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
7 lives lost, 7 lives born... It's a fair trade :unsure: Breed her to restore balance :LOL:
No, no no MC must buy her contract and fuck the shit out of her.
Well, I dislike this character, and I prefer if the MC have the chance to kill her. I don't want her in the harem (or even alive). I see imposible that I can like this character in the future.

But I have a feeling that is not going to happen.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Well, I dislike this character, and I prefer if the MC have the chance to kill her. I don't want her in the harem (or even alive). I see imposible that I can like this character in the future.

But I have a feeling that is not going to happen.
I wouldn't personally go all the way to killing her unless she continues to insult Estelle, I mean there is only so much that I can take. But I would prefer to absolutely beat her in combat, like a complete one-sided victory.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I wouldn't personally go all the way to killing her unless she continues to insult Estelle, I mean there is only so much that I can take. But I would prefer to absolutely beat her in combat, like a complete one-sided victory.
I'm not going to stop playing the game if the MC leaves her alive (one way or another) and obviously in his harem. But I'm not sure I want to play her story (there's a chance I might skip it), and I'm sure I won't enjoy the sex scenes with her.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Very nice first sex scene. I hope we can see some repeatable scenes soon. Or a gallery for the story events or just the events with sex in them.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I'm not going to stop playing the game if the MC leaves her alive (one way or another) and obviously in his harem. But I'm not sure I want to play her story (there's a chance I might skip it), and I'm sure I won't enjoy the sex scenes with her.
What if MC uses something like "slave magic" on her, and gets more domineering?

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
"Rita Mordio"? That's a bit on the nose, isn't it? Just having her named "Rita" is already enough of a reference, I would have thought.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
What if MC uses something like "slave magic" on her, and gets more domineering?
I don't like domination, and less if it is done with coercion or something similar. "Slave magic" it's out of the things that I like.

If I have to choose, and the MC didn't kill her, I'd rather he start doing some kind of really tough torture sessions (but I really doubt this can happen), nothing sexual, more like the things the Inquisition did to interrogate or the practices of the "CHECAS" in Republican Spain during the Civil War.

But how I'm sure these things can't happen, it's enough that the MC makes her suffer, like forbidding her to use magic and other things that annoy her. I generally don't like humiliation, but in this case I would gladly accept it

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Saves from v0.1.1 work, probably. If you played v0.1.0, I would recommend that you just start from scratch as a lot of variables etc. have changed.
that explains this weird contradicting conversation with Estelle Since MC already did the deed with his landlady..playing with a save from v0.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
that explains this weird contradicting conversation with Estelle Since MC already did the deed with his landlady..playing with a save from v0.1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know it sounds odd either way :p Would have been nice to just let the player choose as it just seems contrived otherwise. Oh no, why would I ever want to have sex with the Landlady/Roommate (Mother/Sister) :LOL:

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Yeah I know the region, but I just didn't understand why the offense.
Well, I guess changing the name isn't a big deal anyway.

GH20

Feb 21, 2020
Yeah I know the region, but I just didn't understand why the offense.
To be fair, imagine if this game (with his former "Burgundy" name) somehow becomes popular, like, VERY popular, to the point some clickbaiting "news" site covers it, and compares it to the actual region, making the game go viral only for a controversy with an historical region name...

That`s some problem that, as unlikely as it may sound at first, you might want to avoid getting into, just in case...

Specially considering this Dev already had a minor problem with Nintendo for their other game.
So potential controversies are something JYP Games would likely want to avoid if posible.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2019
View attachment 882708 Thanks for the three house update im about to open this game and this happen.how to solve it?
This is a very weird bug. Perhaps your antivirus software has quarantined the game, so I would check it as well.
Anyway...

You can copy-over the binaries from any Ren'Py game. In fact, if you could play Three Houses without issues, a quick fix would be swapping the game/ folder between both projects. (Just be sure to don't leave artifacts inside the game/ folder, make backups, etc.)

This strategy works except for a few Ren'Py versions like 6.99.11 - which rewrote how GUI works, and 7.3.5 - the current one, which probably is the last using Python 2.

(That is, usually the only thing which differs among Ren'Py games is the game/ folder and its contents; But be mindful that while simply replacing the folder works for most cases it is not a granted way if the Ren'Py versions differ)

2.90 star(s) 50 Votes