Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Is there a big content difference between 0.2.1 and 0.29?
You mean 0.003.0 ? i dont bet and did not play. Even the 1 month old update... I try this out maybe in a year or so to have more time in game to play.

hekermen

Jun 18, 2018
I really wish Celestia was written differently. From the moment you meet the her she is nothing but awful to you and still the MC stays. She scams you, takes advantage of you and emotionally blackmails you into staying around. I really have no idea how, what or when your relation with her is going to pay off but for now I think I'll just skip a couple of updates and come back later when there's hopefully something I won't dislike about Celestia and she'll be more than just a terrible person.

WeekLarson

May 26, 2020
I have one fkng question, why don't developers write titles or give links to music from the game? Every time i sit with my phone and try to recognize her, shazam or midomi...
Thank you if anyone recognizes main menu music, I failed.

Guarano

May 14, 2018
I tried to have a beach date with Celestia.
Ehm, she is not Celestia ...
1659518364263.png
... and the Beach scene is broken.
After the 1st answer I'm back in my house but still have the beach musik and interface on.
1659518478522.png
I think thats a BUG :D
And the 2 hearts are not going away anymore. Still there after sleeping.
Cheers G.

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2017
I have one fkng question, why don't developers write titles or give links to music from the game? Every time i sit with my phone and try to recognize her, shazam or midomi...
Thank you if anyone recognizes main menu music, I failed.

Its "Memories" by Bensound, or Benjamin Tissot, whatever he goes by. Corrupted Kingdoms uses it too.

Also the music is credited in the credits section of the menu, not individually named or linked, but the authors are listed.

Jun 3, 2017
So the changelog says "new scenes" Anyone know how much content there actually is?

If I remember right last time they still hadn't caught up to their original before the remake.

Guarano

May 14, 2018
So the changelog says "new scenes" Anyone know how much content there actually is?

If I remember right last time they still hadn't caught up to their original before the remake.
New Girl Atty in the Church.
3 not really lewed scenes with her.
New option for lewed scenes replay added to each Girl.

Reactions: TiduZone

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
New Girl Atty in the Church.
3 not really lewed scenes with her.
New option for lewed scenes replay added to each Girl.
I'm guessing you haven't played the original Scarlet Law or you forgot Atty and it look like Atty had a costume change maybe even a redesign and it's rewrite how the MC meet Atty officially and if remember correctly of original Scarlet Law meet Atty officially advances the main storyline so they're getting there but very slowly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guarano

May 14, 2018
Yes, you are right.
I didn't played the orinigal story. So far only this one.
New Gamer in the House :D

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes