Emelex

Nov 15, 2018
I'm guessing you haven't played the original Scarlet Law or you forgot Atty and it look like Atty had a costume change maybe even a redesign and it's rewrite how the MC meet Atty officially and if remember correctly of original Scarlet Law meet Atty officially advances the main storyline so they're getting there but very slowly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where can one download this original version of Scarlet Law?

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I found on page 7 then I got lazy copy and paste it and I also added a incest patch that I found a while back
JokerLeader
Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor

May 22, 2021

Scarlet Law [v0.1.8b Part 2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.25 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.22 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 339 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 304 MB: MEGA -

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kuroterian

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
there was literally never a reason to restart anyways, the story was actually more of a story, and more interesting at that point than it has ever been up to now.
Ugg.. so it's a downgrade.. I have not tried it since the damn remake.. I hate remakes.. so author remakes it into a shit game it sounds like.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
On the remake thing. While I can appreciate the author wanting to nudge the story in a different direction, I think that one of the driving forces was reaction to criticism r.e. the original being too grindy, etc.

The 'earn money by working, etc.' itself wasn't the problem, it was the excessive grind (IMHO) that lessened the enjoyment. Of course, this could be reduced through modding (I shared my mods with the class a few times that did exactly this). But the game developer had other ideas.

So while I appreciate that people are annoyed that the story hasn't caught up with where it was before, I do appreciate the creative drive behind the developer wanting to make some changes to the story. I'm guessing that free time to work on this project may also be another factor r.e. why it's taking so long for the developer to 'catch up' the story.

The story itself has changed a bit here and there in the remake. Personally I'm really not on board with the whole 'pick flowers to make money' thing, I think the old mechanic was fine with tweaks, but we did get a new character, flower girl (whatever her name is) out of the deal.

So my suggestion is, if such things bother you, to wait a few more updates, at which point people will be letting other people know in this thread that the story is finally moving forward again.

I haven't played for a few updates now because of exactly this. I'm just waiting for the story to move forward, 'cuz I want to get some of that sweet sister pussy in the game, everything else is just 'filler' to distract me from that goal...

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The 'earn money by working, etc.' itself wasn't the problem, it was the excessive grind (IMHO) that lessened the enjoyment. Of course, this could be reduced through modding (I shared my mods with the class a few times that did exactly this). But the game developer had other ideas.
Has the grind actually gotten better? It does not seem like it to me.
For one thing he introduced the bad idea of waifu tax which scales with the more girls you have. Instead of your slaves generating passive income for you, they consume it, and you need to grind more and more just to pay the upkeep for them

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
For one thing he introduced the bad idea of waifu tax which scales with the more girls you have. Instead of your slaves generating passive income for you, they consume it, and you need to grind more and more just to pay the upkeep for them
I haven't played in a couple of updates, so I can't really speak to the current situation. All I remember is spending many an evening flower hunting, and then selling the flowers to make cash to buy the contracts and such.

As I said, at this point I'm mainly waiting for new sis banging content before I bother to download the game again.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Bit of a misconception there really.
Have not played the most recent update, but did play the previous one.
That "waifu tax grind" you're talking about ia kind of a joke really.
By the end of the last update working a full shift once or twice week is more than enough to pay the weekly tax even with all the girls.
Is the tax thing silly?
Yeah, but it makes sense in the story telling of their world by expandong a bit kore on the economyof thwir nation. And it isn't grindy in the least.
If you feel like you're stuck grinding, maybe take a break from flower/trash collection.
You won't be making tins of money, but you'll still be able to pay the weekly bill no problem.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Bit of a misconception there really.
Have not played the most recent update, but did play the previous one.
That "waifu tax grind" you're talking about ia kind of a joke really.
By the end of the last update working a full shift once or twice week is more than enough to pay the weekly tax even with all the girls.
Is the tax thing silly?
Yeah, but it makes sense in the story telling of their world by expandong a bit kore on the economyof thwir nation. And it isn't grindy in the least.
If you feel like you're stuck grinding, maybe take a break from flower/trash collection.
You won't be making tins of money, but you'll still be able to pay the weekly bill no problem.
1. While it is not too bad YET, most of the waifus have not been readded to the game yet, it will get bad when they are added. It is 1-2 jobs per week now. what happens when you have 4x the waifus then? 4-8 jobs per week in upkeep

2. Most of the girls have a job. They should absolutely be able to pay their own waifu tax, and even a bit more. (you literally own them and they literally cannot own property anymore, I am a bit baffled where their income disappears to).

3. I don't feel like I am stuck grinding, I feel like the grinding has not been made any better in the reboot. So far it isn't too bad... only due to the fact that so few girls were re-introduced and as such you have not yet had the option to spend tens of thousands of money on buying them one by one.

Reactions: Simulacrum29

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
1. While it is not too bad YET, most of the waifus have not been readded to the game yet, it will get bad when they are added. It is 1-2 jobs per week now. what happens when you have 4x the waifus then? 4-8 jobs per week in upkeep

2. Most of the girls have a job. They should absolutely be able to pay their own waifu tax, and even a bit more. (you literally own them and they literally cannot own property anymore, I am a bit baffled where their income disappears to).

3. I don't feel like I am stuck grinding, I feel like the grinding has not been made any better in the reboot. So far it isn't too bad... only due to the fact that so few girls were re-introduced and as such you have not yet had the option to spend tens of thousands of money on buying them one by one.
Yet yet yet
Youf whole complaint about the current state of the game is based on your assumptions of what might be in the future???????

And yet you haven't even played the reboot at all. I know you haven't because it even tells you in the game that the waifu tax will never be big enough for you to need to grind for it. Pretty much the only way to lose because of this is by spending all your money on Saturday on purpose.

Really it's just there as a reminder that the MC needs to go to work sometimes.
Other than that, there's a little bit of chatter from the princess about it that helps establish some extra lore regarding the country and it's economics. So maybe try giving the game another shot before you keep complaining about stuff you haven't even encountered yourself yet. Like how would you know to conplain about the way a food tastes before you put it in your mouth? Cause that's kinda what you're doing here.

Reactions: Yamemai

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yet yet yet
Youf whole complaint about the current state of the game is based on your assumptions of what might be in the future???????
Just, no.

it is not an "assumption". The current, existing state of the game, is that you get a waifu tax that scales linearly with number of slavegirls.
This waifu tax, according to you, takes 1-2 sessions of grind per in game week.
The current existing state of the game is that it is a remaster of an older version.
When the remastering is done re-adding all the girls from before the remaster, it will cost the amount I said.

I am not making an assumption, I am making math and observations.
you are making the assumption that the author will change the current existing mechanics as he re-adds the pre-remaster girls.
And yet you haven't even played the reboot at all.
Yes I did.
I know you haven't because it even tells you in the game that the waifu tax will never be big enough for you to need to grind for it
Reread what you are replying to, and get off your high horse.

... oh, I am literally arguing with someone whose username is troll.
derp. no wonder you are trolling me

Last edited:

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Just, no.

it is not an "assumption". The current, existing state of the game, is that you get a waifu tax that scales linearly with number of slavegirls.
This waifu tax, according to you, takes 1-2 sessions of grind per in game week.
The current existing state of the game is that it is a remaster of an older version.
When the remastering is done re-adding all the girls from before the remaster, it will cost the amount I said.

I am not making an assumption, I am making math and observations.
you are making the assumption that the author will change the current existing mechanics as he re-adds the pre-remaster girls.

Yes I did.

Reread what you are replying to, and get off your high horse.

... oh, I am literally arguing with someone whose username is troll.
derp. no wonder you are trolling me
Yeah, I do have troll in my name because it makes it easy for me to figure out who's actually goong to have a logical discussion and who is going to resort to name calling and low effort arguments when they don't like the way a conversation is going.
Thanks for outing yourself like that. ;)

EllisL4D2

Jul 6, 2019
Does anyone currently have a save from 0.3.0? I currently am in another country with an entirely different computer, and I never backed up my saves to a drive such as google drive.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
On the remake thing. While I can appreciate the author wanting to nudge the story in a different direction, I think that one of the driving forces was reaction to criticism r.e. the original being too grindy, etc.

So while I appreciate that people are annoyed that the story hasn't caught up with where it was before, I do appreciate the creative drive behind the developer wanting to make some changes to the story. I'm guessing that free time to work on this project may also be another factor r.e. why it's taking so long for the developer to 'catch up' the story.

The story itself has changed a bit here and there in the remake. Personally I'm really not on board with the whole 'pick flowers to make money' thing, I think the old mechanic was fine with tweaks, but we did get a new character, flower girl (whatever her name is) out of the deal.

So my suggestion is, if such things bother you, to wait a few more updates, at which point people will be letting other people know in this thread that the story is finally moving forward again.

I haven't played for a few updates now because of exactly this. I'm just waiting for the story to move forward, 'cuz I want to get some of that sweet sister pussy in the game, everything else is just 'filler' to distract me from that goal...
my guy, 0.2.0 was publically released over a year ago.

July 16, 2021 by

And this is all we have. At this rate, it's going to take MUUUUUUUUUUUCH more than a few updates, and even at that point a few more updates will be in a year. Prior to this, he released more consistently, and much better. He's literally just taking everyone for a ride at this point.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Scarlet Law 0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes