rance4747

May 25, 2018
At the rate they're going, we won't be back to the content we had before the reboot for probably 3-4 years....IF we're lucky.
Dont exagerate.
You can blame dev for many things.
Like being a blue-balling cock-tease that started a game about hot slave harem only to turn it into rom-com.
Constant 4th wall breaking jokes.
Emotional manipulation with crying girl every time you try to exit the game.
But the lack of content updates, or their volume, is not on the list.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bse

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I really hate devs that keep remaking.. just a way to not have to continue with story and milk more Patreons for more damn money for longer. Total BS! When will Patreon supporters start to realize that remakes are just to milk more money for the game and what do they get in return.. you get to replay the same damn contents!

Only time remakes are acceptable you are only 2 or 3 releases in and you find that engine can't support the story OR that you have too many bugs from just starting out and writing bad code. But this was very far into the game already and than to remake when there was NO PROBLEM with the original.. definitely milking in my book.

Aug 22, 2017
I'm fairly confident in assuming the latest patch didn't get us caught up to the prerework yet, but one thing I never asked, has the rework added anything new to the areas it does cover (change the story? different characters? anything?) or is it truly just rehash?

Ribbit-Rabbit

Aug 1, 2018
I got to admit this update was a nice change of pace. Having played since then beginning tone feels natural. Considering how much Greed and Lust is part of the game and the MC on some level the fear of letting go I feel is a major theme.

mangasm

May 29, 2017
Has the game caught up to the point when it was rebooted? Stopped following for a while after that.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Has the game caught up to the point when it was rebooted? Stopped following for a while after that.
No, but the story isn't exactly the same, some events are happening in a different order, a new LI has been added (who actually existed before as an annoying secondary character) some events have a deep rework, others are pretty similar to the originals... The modifications range from just cosmetic to drastic changes.

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
I really hate devs that keep remaking.. just a way to not have to continue with story and milk more Patreons for more damn money for longer. Total BS! When will Patreon supporters start to realize that remakes are just to milk more money for the game and what do they get in return.. you get to replay the same damn contents!

Only time remakes are acceptable you are only 2 or 3 releases in and you find that engine can't support the story OR that you have too many bugs from just starting out and writing bad code. But this was very far into the game already and than to remake when there was NO PROBLEM with the original.. definitely milking in my book.
Yea it can get a bit aggravating lol, soo many games get "reworked" and i cant even tell the fucking difference. If they were gonna do i Wish they would Shut Up and Dance where it definately needed the remake as the original graphics were pretty bad but the Dev also alternates between Reworked episodes and new content done with the updated graphics. Granted this only works if the story is not being changed drastically and the earlier editions are not too buggy, but this was probably the best way to do a rework i have seen. Otherwise Just finish the damn story then "Remaster" like they do with Movies, TV, Games and such.

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
so i got this problem on whare i can see that i need quest to be done but thare are no quest...
if any1 can help me my SAFE game is here

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 1991278

Overview:
In the land of Scarlet, there is a law that's existed since its founding... The Scarlet Law. Every woman born into this country has a price tag placed on their head. As long as they are single and of age, the Scarlet Law allows wealthy patrons from faraway lands to purchase and buy women within the country. As the protagonist, it will be your duty to save the girls by buying out their contracts before they are sold... Buy the girls and be the hero of the story...

Note: NO NTR
Thread Updated: 2022-10-02
Release Date: 2022-10-02
Developer: JYP Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3.2
Language: English
Other Games: Three Houses
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Android: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1302223 View attachment 1302224 View attachment 1302222 View attachment 1302226 View attachment 1302227 View attachment 1420859 View attachment 1682056
View attachment 1991278

Overview:
In the land of Scarlet, there is a law that's existed since its founding... The Scarlet Law. Every woman born into this country has a price tag placed on their head. As long as they are single and of age, the Scarlet Law allows wealthy patrons from faraway lands to purchase and buy women within the country. As the protagonist, it will be your duty to save the girls by buying out their contracts before they are sold... Buy the girls and be the hero of the story...

Note: NO NTR
Thread Updated: 2022-10-02
Release Date: 2022-10-02
Developer: JYP Games - - -
Censored: No
Language: English
Other Games: Three Houses
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Mac: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Android: - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1302223 View attachment 1302224 View attachment 1302222 View attachment 1302226 View attachment 1302227 View attachment 1420859 View attachment 1682056

JYPGames, thank you so very much for this very fun game. The writing is superb, you have me giggling like a little girl and sometimes right out belly laughs. The characters are sooooo cute. I wish there was more sex in the game, but your writing and humor kinda make up for that. This is such a feel-good game. You mentioned that this was just a side game, please, please, please do not even think of abandoning this game. You would break my heart. I am at the stage where Ferry has informed the MC that she is an android. I hope I still have a long way to go to finish and I hope there will never be an end. I also downloaded your other game Three Houses and I see that it is "abandoned" and it looks like a good game as well. So, if Scarlet Law is just a side game and Three Houses is already abondoned, what game are you currently working on regularly?? I would love to check that one out as well. Please continue your excellent work, you are a God and I love you. (lifting my skirt and flashing my pink frilly panties at you in homage) I am following you forever. XOXOXOXOXO

tuuri

Oct 8, 2017
You fight back after flat whore attacks you and atty decides to literally murder you acting like its your fault
Holy shit I hope the devs adds an option to beat these cunts

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
You fight back after flat whore attacks you and atty decides to literally murder you acting like its your fault
Holy shit I hope the devs adds an option to beat these cunts
Self defense is a cardinal sin according to some Devs, also self worth, self respect and the ability to string coherent thoughts together.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Size 578 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my Android port.

bobbula1234567

Mar 7, 2021
Weird question, I noticed that there is a "Voice Volume" setting. I don't think I've heard a single voice in the game and I've beaten it already. Volume is all the way up and still nothing. Is my game bugged or is there actually no voices?

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
Weird question, I noticed that there is a "Voice Volume" setting. I don't think I've heard a single voice in the game and I've beaten it already. Volume is all the way up and still nothing. Is my game bugged or is there actually no voices?
There are no voices. It's common for devs to not remove the slider in case they add shit later but they never do

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes