KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
While the grinding was kinda bad up to 1.8, the game still had CRAP TONS of content, and the story was mildly entertaining.
As of 2.0, the game has basically become pure and utter CRAP. MORE grinding, LESS content, barely visible updates to graphics.
Developer should have done what I see a LOT of others do. "This game is currently still in development. As I progress, you will see the quality slightly decrease, meaning I haven't reached that point yet with my updates."

They LEAVE the content in-game, updating it as they go. If they patch in updates that are just QUALITY updates, they don't start from scratch, and erase nearly 2/3's of their game for it.

THIS is why I don't subscribe to the developers Patreon anymore.

Reactions: Shuen1000

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
Dont exagerate.
You can blame dev for many things.
Like being a blue-balling cock-tease that started a game about hot slave harem only to turn it into rom-com.
Constant 4th wall breaking jokes.
Emotional manipulation with crying girl every time you try to exit the game.
But the lack of content updates, or their volume, is not on the list.
Dont exagerate.
You can blame dev for many things.
Like being a blue-balling cock-tease that started a game about hot slave harem only to turn it into rom-com.
Constant 4th wall breaking jokes.
Emotional manipulation with crying girl every time you try to exit the game.
But the lack of content updates, or their volume, is not on the list.
I can complain, because before 2.0, there WAS Content. LOTS of it. You had scenes with pretty much EVERY GIRL by that point. You had HOURS of playtime. Then 2.0 came out, and like 80% of the content we got up to that point was erased because "he wanted to make it look prettier." And instead of just updating the graphics up to a point, and letting the players know this with an in-game message, he just started over from scratch pretty much.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Look, I WANT to give this game a go, I really do. I've just started playing it

But tbh I'm having trouble caring about MC when all he ever does is "..."

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.3
Size 592 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR
Updated my android port, as usual.

Reactions: Peach101

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
So finally I figured I would take a look at the remake and it starts out totally retarded! Where the fuck is the names for the doors in your own damn house! Seriously I live in the house but I don't know where the fuck the bathroom is? This is totally fucking stupid! If the rest of this remake is as stupid as this than I know it was made for real just to milk Patreon for more money without having to even think of more to the story. Totally stupid.

Navigation has gone to shit.. before in the Park it felt like you was actually navigating but now navigation is a fucking left right only. The damn house is a fucking hallway it's so bad! How the hell did the Dev think this is better it's gone downhill in the worst way.

Last edited:

quietly565

Aug 13, 2020
I cant stay positive for this game anymore if he every finish it ill be surprised but my support is gone good luck with it

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
Scarlet Law [v0.3.4] [JYP Games] – COMPRESSED

Win/Linux v0.3.4 · · · (620.4 MiB :: 1.49 GiB)
Mac v0.3.4 · · · (586 MiB :: 1.45 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Reactions: $@~

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
So. Not only is the OP so unbearably shy it hurts to read anything he has to say....which I would've been ok with if things were to change later in the game (I was still in the process of playing), but there are deliberate characters introduced who we'll never have scenes with. DISAPPOINTING

The game is good (the OP's not my cup of tea with that personality, but fine), but c'mon!

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There's a couple of older versions on svs comics, but unfortunately I didn't see 0.1.8 there.

There is this post for 0.1.8c though, it's a crunched version but it might work OK. Might be earlier crunched versions in this thread as well. Not sure when the reset was, but people keep talking about 0.1.8 soooo...

https://f95zone.to/threads/scarlet-law-v0-3-4-jyp-games.63712/post-6054587
Yeah and the latest update what a damn joke.. was it maybe 5 minutes of actual content.. if you just slept, did the affection, slept, did the affection.. Around 5 minutes all new content done.. what a damn joke. The game UI went to shit from the one that actually felt like you were navigating something that was in 0.1.8. People talk about 0.1.8 because it was so damn good but this new one was a severe downgrade.. I think the dev did it just so he/she could drag the story out for more damn support money and to make the interface dumber so he did not have to put any work into it. Everything is a downgrade in background graphics and navigation. The story is much further behind than it was before also.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.4
Size 622 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I see we're STILL waiting for the game to be back to where it was before the reboot....

So disappointing...
The story is changing a lot, and taking into account that the MC has not yet visited the magic school that the sister attends or met the girl who challenges him to a duel, but he has already rescued from prison one of the girls that robbed him the first day and the foxygirl has a new (and plot important) story and she's living with the MC... It's posible that the game never arrives to the same point that you are talking.

If you want to wait for that point to continue the game from there, you'll probably miss out on a lot of new information and storylines that have been changed, so in the end to understand what's going on you'll have to replay it from the start anyway.

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes