Takerial

Jul 10, 2020
Sandbox IS the enemy of narrative story telling. No pacing, forced repetition and sometime i feel it breeds unreasonable restrictions.
I mean, that's more the person using the sandbox rather than the sandbox itself. With most games on here that use sandbox, it definitely is not done right.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.6

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 716 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thy4nd

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Please, PLEASE tell me that the game gets to a point where the MC both stops going "...." and stuttering foolishly around girls he likes...I've played bits and pieces, having to take a break and play something else for a while because it's so painful to witness

VaerShyr

Sep 16, 2022
Please, PLEASE tell me that the game gets to a point where the MC both stops going "...." and stuttering foolishly around girls he likes...I've played bits and pieces, having to take a break and play something else for a while because it's so painful to witness

No.

• Sad
Reactions: Mauser45

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
The MC is slowly getting his harem, but man I'm so sick of him getting his ass kicked. Only a few updates or so where the danger would reach to his girls, and he's still a weakling. When will we get to see some character development here? Everything so far is just him getting girls, and getting kicked.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doom Marine

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Girls are cute, but I had to stop playing before I finished. Seriously, Estelle is the absolute worst combination of terrible harem anime tropes. As a note, all the tropes Estelle has (Self-centered, arrogant, immature, pushy, jealous, cripplingly naive, and always insulting the MC and calling him pervert)? These tropes are harem anime tropes for one reason, and one reason only: to let the harem anime use this character to PREVENT ACTUAL SEX FROM HAPPENING so the anime can be shown on TV. No one likes these characters, and Estelle shoving her dumb fucking nose into Azula's storyline ruined it so hard I ended up just quitting out. Combine that with the MC being an insecure wimp, a pushover, and ALSO immature and idiotic, and you've got main characters who are literally a struggle to get through the dialogue of. Seriously, he and Estelle behave like they're in middle school, not like adults.

Tori and Hannah are another example of annoying harem anime tropes, usually limited to school-based stories (because those types of people are rightly kicked to the ground after they leave school, go to university, and discover that no one gives a shit about them).

Lastly, the inconsistency of behaviors due to event progress rearrangement is jarring and annoying:
* the MC and Silvia being weird and hesitant to do anything in the park despite that they'd already had sex...
* Estelle acting like the MC's dick was some weird alien thing (and needing to 'learn' about it for middle-school-type sex education while ostensibly in a private magic college), when she'd already given him a handjob after he bought her contract...
* the MC acting like there's something weird about incest with Estelle after he'd been fucking and trying to impregnate his mother...

Definitely not supporting this game, and it's going on the "check back when it's completely done to see if the dev learned anything or not" pile.

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes