BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
sooooo,
when do we get some real good content, like doing the sister? and getting to do actual things with the mom?
i mean, some of the things are ok, but grinding for cash is getting stale.
The MC has had some sex scenes with the mother, so I don't know exactly what else you mean with "do actual things with the mom".

About grinding, if you give the MC a few hundred thousand coins, then you don't have to worry about the weekly payout.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
The MC has had some sex scenes with the mother, so I don't know exactly what else you mean with "do actual things with the mom".

About grinding, if you give the MC a few hundred thousand coins, then you don't have to worry about the weekly payout.
do you have to be behind the patreon paywall to give him all that money?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
do you have to be behind the patreon paywall to give him all that money?
With this you can edit a saved game and give yourself all the money you need.

I recommend you not to modify other parameters if you don't know what they mean in order not to break the game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ScarletLaw-0.3.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Wait really? Is there a old version still floating around
Although in general they are similar, the development of the story in this version is quite different, apart from the fact that it doesn't follow the order of the first one, it adds a lot of content that doesn't exist in the original version and significantly modifies important parts of the story.

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Although in general they are similar, the development of the story in this version is quite different, apart from the fact that it doesn't follow the order of the first one, it adds a lot of content that doesn't exist in the original version and significantly modifies important parts of the story.
It sounded a bit like marketing gibberish. You are talking about things that you will only notice because the salesman has written about them in the leaflet. Otherwise you wouldn't even know about it.
For the average user, you get the same story, but received in much smaller doses and (from what I remember from the previous version) with an worse interface.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It sounded a bit like marketing gibberish. You are talking about things that you will only notice because the salesman has written about them in the leaflet. Otherwise you wouldn't even know about it.
For the average user, you get the same story, but received in much smaller doses and (from what I remember from the previous version) with an worse interface.
Actually I find quite a few differences between the two stories. At least when I compare the original version and the current one, they seem remarkably different. And I've played both.

Reactions: stealx1

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
is this the mandela effect kickin in? beam me up, scotty?....

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
I keep hearing about how the original version is better than this reboot, but where could we download the original version from?

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
Probably not :(
why? that's not good.
that was one of the reasons i've been playing this story. not giving that in the story is kinda like an omelet without eggs...
i guess i'm done with this, good luck with this thing or whatever. it lost it's appeal for me.

• Sad
Reactions: Andy27

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What gets me in this game is when you bought out there contract You had to sleep/have sex with them to consummate the contract by the law. Than after that it was like they all acted like it was taboo to have sex again. I was like WTF? You already did it so why are you all acting like you have not and it's taboo?

That is like a huge plot hole... If you already done it than that is going to be how you feel about it not like you can't cross the line as you already have.

Reactions: Yamemai and Greily
2.80 star(s) 51 Votes