DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I wonder what the golden ticket will be used for, maybe a completely new secret girl, right now after you get it, it starts a quest that doesn't have any content yet, maybe it will be the thing that lets us afford the princess' Scarlet Contract, as she's probably not exempt from that either, but I prefer a new secret girl.

Won the grand prize twice so far, I have around 60k at EOC, I never buy gifts, they're a waste of money.

I hope flower girl and elf maid win a poll after all the mentions that they never will

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Yamemai

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Girls are cute, but I had to stop playing before I finished. Seriously, Estelle is the absolute worst combination of terrible harem anime tropes. As a note, all the tropes Estelle has (Self-centered, arrogant, immature, pushy, jealous, cripplingly naive, and always insulting the MC and calling him pervert)? These tropes are harem anime tropes for one reason, and one reason only: to let the harem anime use this character to PREVENT ACTUAL SEX FROM HAPPENING so the anime can be shown on TV. No one likes these characters, and Estelle shoving her dumb fucking nose into Azula's storyline ruined it so hard I ended up just quitting out. Combine that with the MC being an insecure wimp, a pushover, and ALSO immature and idiotic, and you've got main characters who are literally a struggle to get through the dialogue of. Seriously, he and Estelle behave like they're in middle school, not like adults.

Tori and Hannah are another example of annoying harem anime tropes, usually limited to school-based stories (because those types of people are rightly kicked to the ground after they leave school, go to university, and discover that no one gives a shit about them).

Lastly, the inconsistency of behaviors due to event progress rearrangement is jarring and annoying:
* the MC and Silvia being weird and hesitant to do anything in the park despite that they'd already had sex...
* Estelle acting like the MC's dick was some weird alien thing (and needing to 'learn' about it for middle-school-type sex education while ostensibly in a private magic college), when she'd already given him a handjob after he bought her contract...
* the MC acting like there's something weird about incest with Estelle after he'd been fucking and trying to impregnate his mother...

Definitely not supporting this game, and it's going on the "check back when it's completely done to see if the dev learned anything or not" pile.
Unfortunately a lot of what he says matches my thinking. I enjoyed the game at first but Estelle ruined it for me. The other thing that I couldn't stand was the MC. He seemed like a complete idiot and loser and while I kept hoping for character growth there was none. I can't play a game where I have no empathy with the MC. I tried your game for several updates but the tropes just really turned me off and I got bored. The characters aside, it seems like a well designed game and that part was enjoyable. You have some talent and I wish you well. Perhaps create your own interesting characters and abandon the tropey templates you took from the genre.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ScarletLaw-0.3.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
why are y'all interacting with him?
just ignore and move on...
who knows whos alt account is that..
just ignore him..

• Angry
Reactions: Fuchsschweif

Lordborgman

Jan 6, 2020
Why don't you all just assume you're a bunch of psychos who wants to see the MC abusing his slaves so you can feel represented
This site has an endless amount of games about slave rape, corruption, mind control, perverted jerks MCs who magically make all girls fall in love, and l don't see anyone complaing. So why don't go play this games instead?

Scarlet Law is great game, unlike most games on this site it has a true story about a hero who WANTS to save all women instead of become or act like a perverted villain. The only thing this game miss is a Romance tag.
Indeed, it's so hard to find games in a sweet spot of not a complete fucking phsyctoic rapist, or wholesome pushover. Middleground is so rare, especialy more on the wholesome side. A bit confident, but also to where the women aren't instantly sexed crazed for you with zero personality.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Scarlet Law [v0.3.7] [JYP Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 742 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

Last edited:

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Nice.. My up to date save files don't work anymore, non of them... I hate it, I give up, I won't play it again just to catch up until next update burns my save files again.

Kotaru

Sep 3, 2018
What does it mean Standard Edition? I'm assuming it means there is an "enhanced" version or patreon version or something... but what is it and what is the difference? im assuming you get it via patreon?

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
What does it mean Standard Edition? I'm assuming it means there is an "enhanced" version or patreon version or something... but what is it and what is the difference? im assuming you get it via patreon?
You get All Gallery Unlocked + Money Help in Enhanced Edition & Yes You get it via High Tier Patreon Membership.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.7

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 745 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MDCL and xyzyzyz
2.80 star(s) 51 Votes