Jul 23, 2018
fuq i want to try to play this gam again but im not grinding again shame on me
is/was a good game but im not grinding all tht again

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.9

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 805 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

Reactions: xyzyzyz and noman_

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ScarletLaw-0.3.10
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Scarlet Law [v0.3.10] [JYP Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 734 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANDROID -> Version Lite

SIZE ~ 722 MB

- - -

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So just played this and well maybe this is just me overthinking things and yeah this is a h-game but anyway.

The whole scarlet law thing got me curious. Like for instance while in the overview it mentions that "Every woman born into this country has a price tag placed on their head" however in the first part of the game it is mentioned that it includes everyone and that anyone born in scarlet has a bounty on their head from birth. We then get told that the pricing placed on someone is mostly based on their prestige/heritage upon birth (so if your born as a noble higher price tag while lower price if your just born as a pleb) and then later on fluctuates based on their age, fertility, previous relationships and so on. The only way to prevent being sold is by either a) being married or b) already being a slave. On top of that once a bounty has been activated it's impossible to resist being sold by for instance getting married and the only way to "bypass" it to some degree is that it takes a few days - weeks to finalize the contract and during that time if someone else also offers to pay for it the person being bought can choose who get's to buy them.

Though you can always run away but if you do a "terrible curse" will fall on you because you would be breaking the law by resisting and this terrible curse is later on said to be the goddess destroying the country (which makes it all seem like superstition since I can't believe no one has ever broken a law for thousands of years).

Still this made me a bit curious since for instance in Silvia's case she has more money then her actual contract would cost meaning that you could in theory just buy up rich people that are unmarried and not nobles and make a fortune. On top of that someone like the MC who has been spending tons of money and time to buy a bunch of girls as his slaves but is unmarried and of a low birth would also be a prime target since just buying him would at least in theory mean you buy all the girls as well since it's been mentioned that once a slave is bought you own everything about them and while riches can be given away so far there has been no mention that a slave once bought can be sold, traded or given away.

So again at least in theory the MC is running the risk of being sold as a slave at any moment especially since he just keeps buying girls and not getting married and the whole system seems extremly exploitable in my opinion. Also on a side note I have no idea how anyone would want to live or keep being a citizen in Scarlet if everyone in it are treated as would be slaves that the government can sell willy nilly coupled with the fact that the only thing they have to keep people in line and docile is the ever present BS that if you break any law you get cursed but none of the citizens even knows what said curse is...

Reactions: Yamemai

watchinglolis

Jan 12, 2021
So 3.10 change log says new contract but refreshing the day doesn't bring up a quest for anything and there's nothing to purchase at the town hall?

MrHatIsHere

Jan 18, 2022
Hey, I'm sorry that some of you are complaining about Celestia but relax and simmer down snowflake. You don't always win in life or in video games.
Is this still your view towards your customers? I haven't played this game in a while, but I came back after a while to give it another shot. I didn't really get to Celestia before, and I came to this thread to see if Celestia gets any better, and it seems the answer is no.

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes