Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020

Overview:
In the land of Scarlet, there is a law that's existed since its founding... The Scarlet Law. Every woman born into this country has a price tag placed on their head. As long as they are single and of age, the Scarlet Law allows wealthy patrons from faraway lands to purchase and buy women within the country. As the protagonist, it will be your duty to save the girls by buying out their contracts before they are sold... Buy the girls and be the hero of the story...
*looks promissing, gonna try it*

Note: NO NTR
Ok, I'm out. (can't really understand an slavement game without netorase/sharing, we're like, in love with the slaves? lol)

GarbageCat

Jun 17, 2020
Wel, I have no quests, and no new Contract to buy and the only thing I get when talking to Laurie is "Make a Purchase" followed by "Nevermind..."

Think my game is broken. I'll have to restart. Used that save you provided and I don't even know who two of the girls are.

Figured out what was wrong. JYP switched the order of quests around so my saves didn't work.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.10

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 834 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: xyzyzyz

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Hey, I'm sorry that some of you are complaining about Celestia but relax and simmer down snowflake. You don't always win in life or in video games.
You know a player can just stop supporting you on patreon and quit the game because of that shit you posted, right? lol

I know it's your game, but at least people should have the right to complain (and you to decide whether to listen or not).
Celestia to me is also too stupid for my taste, she's just not a likeable character and, as one of the central characters, maybe it would be more interesting to tone her "bitchness" down.

I'm also was a old player and came to see how the game is going and if the dev changed Celestia to be more likeble, but looks like she still the same shit as ever.

mithroll

Mar 16, 2017
You know a player can just stop supporting you on patreon and quit the game because of that shit you posted, right? lol

I know it's your game, but at least people should have the right to complain (and you to decide whether to listen or not).
Celestia to me is also too stupid for my taste, she's just not a likeable character and, as one of the central characters, maybe it would be more interesting to tone her "bitchness" down.

I'm also was a old player and came to see how the game is going and if the dev changed Celestia to be more likeble, but looks like she still the same shit as ever.
Brother you are replying to a post that is more than 2 years old. There is just no need to bring this kinda of energy to such an ancient post lmao

• Haha
Reactions: Yamemai

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
So just played this and well maybe this is just me overthinking things and yeah this is a h-game but anyway.

The whole scarlet law thing got me curious. Like for instance while in the overview it mentions that "Every woman born into this country has a price tag placed on their head" however in the first part of the game it is mentioned that it includes everyone and that anyone born in scarlet has a bounty on their head from birth. We then get told that the pricing placed on someone is mostly based on their prestige/heritage upon birth (so if your born as a noble higher price tag while lower price if your just born as a pleb) and then later on fluctuates based on their age, fertility, previous relationships and so on. The only way to prevent being sold is by either a) being married or b) already being a slave. On top of that once a bounty has been activated it's impossible to resist being sold by for instance getting married and the only way to "bypass" it to some degree is that it takes a few days - weeks to finalize the contract and during that time if someone else also offers to pay for it the person being bought can choose who get's to buy them.

Though you can always run away but if you do a "terrible curse" will fall on you because you would be breaking the law by resisting and this terrible curse is later on said to be the goddess destroying the country (which makes it all seem like superstition since I can't believe no one has ever broken a law for thousands of years).

Still this made me a bit curious since for instance in Silvia's case she has more money then her actual contract would cost meaning that you could in theory just buy up rich people that are unmarried and not nobles and make a fortune. On top of that someone like the MC who has been spending tons of money and time to buy a bunch of girls as his slaves but is unmarried and of a low birth would also be a prime target since just buying him would at least in theory mean you buy all the girls as well since it's been mentioned that once a slave is bought you own everything about them and while riches can be given away so far there has been no mention that a slave once bought can be sold, traded or given away.

So again at least in theory the MC is running the risk of being sold as a slave at any moment especially since he just keeps buying girls and not getting married and the whole system seems extremly exploitable in my opinion. Also on a side note I have no idea how anyone would want to live or keep being a citizen in Scarlet if everyone in it are treated as would be slaves that the government can sell willy nilly coupled with the fact that the only thing they have to keep people in line and docile is the ever present BS that if you break any law you get cursed but none of the citizens even knows what said curse is...
And you have successfully put more thought into the system than the dev did!

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Brother you are replying to a post that is more than 2 years old. There is just no need to bring this kinda of energy to such an ancient post lmao
I didn't know it was a 2 year old post before I hit the post button, I just read the post quoted a little further up and didn't even notice the year lol

But the intention of my post is still valid in this case

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Scarlet Law [v0.3.11] [JYP Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ScarletLaw-0.3.11
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I read the reviews and many complained about various aspects of the game, but still decided to try it myself. Played for the first time and everything seemed fine, until the first scene with the mother. Damn, how abrupt it is and breaks the whole atmosphere. Honestly, the desire to continue to play it no more. Yes, you could guess from the previous dialogues that it won't be a smooth transition here. But I was still hoping that everything would evolve gradually. I don't know if the fans pressured the developer to add sex scenes by all means or if it was their decision, but personally I'm not at all interested when sex scenes are just thrown at the player, without an adequate progression to them. It's exactly the same feeling as the dreams in these games, when we're introduced to one of the heroines at the beginning, where we have sex with her. It kills all the anticipation for good.

Anyway, I don't know how it will be with the other characters, but I have great doubts that they won't be ruined in the same or a different way.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
And you have successfully put more thought into the system than the dev did!
Yeah going through a law degree at uni I feel kinda damaged when I see stuff like contracts or deals in games/stories lately and often overthink stuff. Like for instance in a novel I just read the MC's fianceé while MC is missing makes a deal with a demon lord that if the demon lord helps her find the MC she will let the demon lord control her body for 12 hours every day.

So like in this case the contract is that the demon lord will "help" the waifu "find" the MC. Short and simple but later on they never find the MC and instead the MC finds her.

When it comes to the contracts in the game I really think the dev should rewrite some stuff in the game or make things more clear. Like the MC is called an "owner" after buying his first slave but it's never explained what an owner even is in the first place and it could easily fix things by adding stuff like after becoming an owner you can't be bought as a slave yourself, though that would make 0 sense as well since even the goddess is implied to have a price on her head it's just that she threatens to kill the MC if he tries to activate her bounty which should mean no one can ever have their bounty be unavailable unless their married or already a slave as previously stated.

popoclub96

Jun 27, 2020
I can't seem to unlock the first scene from Rita. I only unlocked the second scene. How do I unlock the first scene?

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.11

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Pixeldrain
Mega

Size 823 MiB

Come find me on Discord:

Reactions: xyzyzyz
2.80 star(s) 51 Votes