fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
in truth i dont understand i think the mc should be a decend of the most powerful valla or whatever there called and most powerful hero that would make him much cooler and it would make the mc being able to wield one of the hero weapons and alot of the story would make sense then and azula should not be able to erase the mc even if she wanted to and there should be a seventh hero that was lost in the legend that could be related to the mc could be cool but it just ideas buti kind of wish the passive income came back

Aug 22, 2017
So after hearing that the content has finally caught up with the original, I decided to give 3.12 a try. After going through most of the content...I don't understand what the purpose of the reboot was. Maybe it's been too long since I last played (cause it has been like 2+ years) but the plot feels the same and STILL CLUNKY. The stat grinding is just as dull now as it was in the original. And the newer navigation system doesn't feel like it offers anything over the old, it's just slightly different. The entire system is still Ren'Py, so yeah, I have no idea what the purpose was to reboot the game and take 3 years to redo all the content a second time (outside of dragging out the game).

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
they could of just finished the game the first time and then do a reboot cause in truth that would of been a lot easier plus it Estelle still doesn't have a vaginal sex scene plus a lot of people preferred the older version for the passive income if they wanted to balance it they could of added the tax into the previous game if they were going to do a reboot they should of released it to the same amount of content as it left of maybe a few things more well it was kind of confusing at first the new navigation system kind of wish and if the mc is part valla i kind of want to see him with a horn in truth that would been cool and maybe have it where people have stats cause i hate failing those jobs every once in a while well not all the content for the next update i think alot of stuff should be release at least the mc losing control and his magic is starting to show more and then silvia telling the truth about his father in truth i think it could add more to it if he is alive or dead and then the mc has to decide who he can trust or not but in truth still not all the content is back yet

Last edited:

Vega Cifer

Oct 3, 2022
So it says visit Viera at the orphanage (unavailable), is this the end of the update? Cause can't progress after that

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I regret giving this "remake" a chance... Is it different? Sure, but, just enough for it to be "different" from the old game in the most insignificant ways. This is basically just the same game with some new paint and missing features(passive income for instance), and perhaps slightly different dialogues. Taking two years, two fucking years to release this? Pathetic at best, outright full troll malicious at worst. There's not enough changes in this one to even warrant the remake in the first place. And using two years to not even catch up to all previous content is just a joke, IIRC there was some more content in the old one that's not present currently. As it is now, I highly doubt the game will even reach a completed status.

Edit: Oh! And I forgot to add the MC and all other characters went from "this is funny trope chars, if a bit cringe in a funny way" to "Unholy fuck! The cringe is way too real!"(the aforementioned slight changes). TLDR; Writing, which by no means was amazing before, took a massive nose dive with super cringe-ified chars on a otherwise decent pre-remake game that at least was coherrent in some sense with actual content in the updates. Sure it had the dumb-as-a-brick MC with slight perversions, but it was never this bad, as it seems there's some "new" (negative/hated)tropes thrown on top too IIRC.

It was fun(not taking the grind to account) before the remake, with consistent updates with actual content, keep in mind that the old(original) one packed more content over 7 months, than this POS excuse of a remake have over the last 24(or somewhere near that) months.

My prediction of the future of this title and JYP's other and future endeavors?:
a22.jpg

Shit like this leaves many of us jaded, and for good reasons. SHTF when the words redux/rework/remake pops up, usually. Most times it does more harm than good.

Why the fuck did I come back to this game? There's a reason I became an ex-patreon when the remake came. Fuckin waste of time. Fuck me I guess :HideThePain:

Last edited:

GarbageCat

Jun 17, 2020
Three updates in a row now that I haven't been able to unlock the "new contract" and can't trigger an event with the mage girl I'm supposed to be fighting later.
Sadly, this means your save is broken. JPY rearraigned some quests and it breaks. Just use the Fast Forward button for seen text and it'll stop on shit you ain't seen yet.

GamleErik89, I am not a fan of how every girl in the game suddenly has these absurd areola...

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
GamleErik89, I am not a fan of how every girl in the game suddenly has these absurd areola...
Eh, I gave up hope on this one long ago, this just confirmed it dead for me. It was insta-half-dead when the remake was announced, and pretty-fuckin-dead when it took longer to "remake" than half of the pre-remake with little to no progress, and so on. Seeing as the story was supposedly already there and all that, and only needed a few tweaks or what ever it was. :HideThePain: IIRC, the old models looked better too. But that might just be me not remembering every detail from over 17 or so months ago. For now, I think I'll just stay lurking in the thread of this one, to see how much "I am Disappoint!™" is amassing, as there's been quite a bit of it so far.:KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: Lordfugi

Lordfugi

Aug 31, 2022
The game is illogical

story doesn't fit

There is no such thing as pregnancy

And scarlet contract is somehow illogical one has slaves but can not do anything with the slaves

The man sometimes behaves dismissively towards women

And sexual dealings with the landlady are completely covert the first time

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.12

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 906 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port to 0.3.12

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: xyzyzyz

Gandalf6666

Oct 15, 2020
So just played this and well maybe this is just me overthinking things and yeah this is a h-game but anyway.

The whole scarlet law thing got me curious. Like for instance while in the overview it mentions that "Every woman born into this country has a price tag placed on their head" however in the first part of the game it is mentioned that it includes everyone and that anyone born in scarlet has a bounty on their head from birth. We then get told that the pricing placed on someone is mostly based on their prestige/heritage upon birth (so if your born as a noble higher price tag while lower price if your just born as a pleb) and then later on fluctuates based on their age, fertility, previous relationships and so on. The only way to prevent being sold is by either a) being married or b) already being a slave. On top of that once a bounty has been activated it's impossible to resist being sold by for instance getting married and the only way to "bypass" it to some degree is that it takes a few days - weeks to finalize the contract and during that time if someone else also offers to pay for it the person being bought can choose who get's to buy them.

Though you can always run away but if you do a "terrible curse" will fall on you because you would be breaking the law by resisting and this terrible curse is later on said to be the goddess destroying the country (which makes it all seem like superstition since I can't believe no one has ever broken a law for thousands of years).

Still this made me a bit curious since for instance in Silvia's case she has more money then her actual contract would cost meaning that you could in theory just buy up rich people that are unmarried and not nobles and make a fortune. On top of that someone like the MC who has been spending tons of money and time to buy a bunch of girls as his slaves but is unmarried and of a low birth would also be a prime target since just buying him would at least in theory mean you buy all the girls as well since it's been mentioned that once a slave is bought you own everything about them and while riches can be given away so far there has been no mention that a slave once bought can be sold, traded or given away.

So again at least in theory the MC is running the risk of being sold as a slave at any moment especially since he just keeps buying girls and not getting married and the whole system seems extremly exploitable in my opinion. Also on a side note I have no idea how anyone would want to live or keep being a citizen in Scarlet if everyone in it are treated as would be slaves that the government can sell willy nilly coupled with the fact that the only thing they have to keep people in line and docile is the ever present BS that if you break any law you get cursed but none of the citizens even knows what said curse is...
If you spent 20 seconds reading the description of the game you'd know that the MC, as a male, can't be bought with the scarlet law.

"In the land of Scarlet, there is a law that's existed since its founding... The Scarlet Law. Every woman born into this country has a price tag placed on their heads." Hell, you even quoted this yourself

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
If you spent 20 seconds reading the description of the game you'd know that the MC, as a male, can't be bought with the scarlet law.

"In the land of Scarlet, there is a law that's existed since its founding... The Scarlet Law. Every woman born into this country has a price tag placed on their heads."
Yeah I know but if you played the game you'll know that "everyone" is subject under the scarlet law according to the game. Think I pointed that part out with what I originally wrote but in short my whole point was if what is said inside of the game is true and what we are told then it becomes kinda messed up, if what is noted in the info on here is true then my point about someone buying the MC since he's unmarried becomes invalid.

I haven't played the latest version but when I wrote what I wrote the MC in the early part while sitting on the roof top if I remember right contemplates about how "everyone" both man and woman are subject under the scarlet law and have a bounty on them from birth if they are born in that country.

xyzyzyz

Feb 13, 2021
We could probably see MC+Hero vs Queen vs Azula in the upcoming storyline. If MC gets the choice to join sides, I think Hero Side seems valid. There's a possibility of Queen+Hero & Queen+Azula in upcoming updates as long as Queen gets the right to rule the Scarlet. Definitely Confusing yet Intriguing.

2.80 star(s) 51 Votes