VN Ren'Py Abandoned Scarlett Fever [v6] [Malum Oculus]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Joker169

Mar 3, 2019
Im really sorry guys i want to help but if my post its still alive someone post the update there please

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
V3 will probably be released soon, hopefully, just after V4 is released. I hear that the Dev is suffering from various real life problems

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Aww. The goth loli is the one with the cock?
Hope it shifts between them, at some point.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Maybe someone can help me out here, I feel like I'm going crazy. I swear there was another game that used an image or two of this one as a video you watch on a laptop with your sister, and I can't for the life of me find it now. it was def koikatsu (or textured to look like it anyway)

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
A tanned and tall tough gal and she doesn't get to have that huge cannon? The world needs more shemale snu-snu. Still a good idea overall and way too rare for some reason.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Uhm, three girls... because the story of two girls and a guy would be bad? Much more trustworthy to make one of the girls change sex. Or make one of her fingers a penis. Or her nose?
You know, I don't go around male protagonist games complaining about not being able to play a woman, so if you don't like something you could, I don't know, move along ? It's not like there's a whole bunch of male prot games and very few futa protag games around here or anything after all.

Ducksssss

Feb 13, 2021
Art is only okay and both routes are basically copy paste with identical dialogue but still enjoyed it for some reason.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes