VN Ren'Py Abandoned Scarlett Fever [v6] [Malum Oculus]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Dev still works on the game, he doesn't release public versions of it though. For instance, the last version has updated art and it hasn't been shared here yet.
Same i was wondering about Non monstrum and someone said that malum dev updated the game and released a demo unless that was BS.

thanks for the heads up

Reactions: mcmng

secretus

Jun 1, 2019
Hey guys,
i have a question. i played this game (V5) to the end and i wanted to know if i got all sex scenes
or if i missed some

The following scenes are the ones i found

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Rolst

Mar 10, 2019
Version 6 is out, changelog appears to be exactly the same as for 5.5. Are they essentialy the same version? Or is there a difference between them?

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Version 6 is out, changelog appears to be exactly the same as for 5.5. Are they essentialy the same version? Or is there a difference between them?
They're the same.
The exception is that there's no v6.0/v0.6.
They are not, version 6 has the Hanna and Tanya impregnation scenes in it. It says so on patreon

Last edited:

Jash83

Jun 8, 2019
You know what's the worst thing about this game at the moment? All the fake choices. Maybe further development will change this a bit (since I'm presuming there'll be a harem route at some point), but at the moment there's legitimately only one choice you make in the game, and that's which girl you check on after the first task. That's your girl and you're now on her exclusive route. Every other choice (which are all the same choice as well, which girl do you look for) is fake, because if you choose the OTHER girl you simply can't find her and there's no event, ergo it's simply a WRONG choice. I hate that. If it's just a 2-route linear kinetic novel, stop pretending it's an actual VN just to have token pretensions to gameplay.

Just had to say it.

Rolst

Mar 10, 2019
You know what's the worst thing about this game at the moment? All the fake choices. Maybe further development will change this a bit (since I'm presuming there'll be a harem route at some point), but at the moment there's legitimately only one choice you make in the game, and that's which girl you check on after the first task. That's your girl and you're now on her exclusive route. Every other choice (which are all the same choice as well, which girl do you look for) is fake, because if you choose the OTHER girl you simply can't find her and there's no event, ergo it's simply a WRONG choice. I hate that. If it's just a 2-route linear kinetic novel, stop pretending it's an actual VN just to have token pretensions to gameplay.

Just had to say it.
If i recall, ver6 has a harem route

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes