VN Ren'Py Abandoned Scarlett Fever [v6] [Malum Oculus]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

lynx69

Nov 25, 2020
Not much from almost 2 years since it was first uploaded. It's just binary where you choose one girl and then keep clicking till the end. I got cute the first time and tried talking to both girls interchangeably and got the end with no one. Kind of a meh game overall.

Rolst

Mar 10, 2019
Not much from almost 2 years since it was first uploaded. It's just binary where you choose one girl and then keep clicking till the end. I got cute the first time and tried talking to both girls interchangeably and got the end with no one. Kind of a meh game overall.
the latest version has a harem route
that being version 6.6

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
The version 6 I shared was the first ver 6, as I really wanted the ending scenes after ver 5.5 cock teased too hard. so if there is a different ver 6 then I dont have it.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Ran into this bullshit myself. Jumping into the code, there's variables for choosing one versus the other (TanyaA and HannaA) that get bumped. The test after the Pearl jars choice looks for one or the other to be set to 5. However, I spread the love around and ended up with one at 3 and the other at 1.

This tells me that the there's only 5 points awarded to choices, and the dev is being a jerk by forcing us to pick the same girl on a runthrough if we expect to get anything other than the "fuck you" ending. There's no extra content in this "loser" ending since it's just a game over screen. So the alleged "harem route" is nowhere to be found in this version of the script.

I've hacked the script to reset both to 4 before the jar choice. That way, whichever one you pick at this point will be the one that "wins".

Reactions: Nessiah

Rolst

Mar 10, 2019
Ran into this bullshit myself. Jumping into the code, there's variables for choosing one versus the other (TanyaA and HannaA) that get bumped. The test after the Pearl jars choice looks for one or the other to be set to 5. However, I spread the love around and ended up with one at 3 and the other at 1.

This tells me that the there's only 5 points awarded to choices, and the dev is being a jerk by forcing us to pick the same girl on a runthrough if we expect to get anything other than the "fuck you" ending. There's no extra content in this "loser" ending since it's just a game over screen. So the alleged "harem route" is nowhere to be found in this version of the script.

I've hacked the script to reset both to 4 before the jar choice. That way, whichever one you pick at this point will be the one that "wins".
odd, i remember in may the developer released a post on patreon that supposedly had the ver 6.6 with the harem ending

Rolst

Mar 10, 2019
The version 6 I shared was the first ver 6, as I really wanted the ending scenes after ver 5.5 cock teased too hard. so if there is a different ver 6 then I dont have it.
can you try getting it again? If the ver 6.6 was renamed, then you should probably be able to get it from the same link, i think

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
can you try getting it again? If the ver 6.6 was renamed, then you should probably be able to get it from the same link, i think
not currently supporting and wont have the funds to do so anytime soon as Irl plans are currently happening I did try and find the link in my history but sadly was unable to locate it amongst a massive amount of other Mega links.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
What is the status of the game?
Techically on hold, as it was intended as just a small side project by the Dev they wanted to return focus to Non Monstrum but looks like thats gone on hold as well so anyones guess at this point.

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Techically on hold, as it was intended as just a small side project by the Dev they wanted to return focus to Non Monstrum but looks like thats gone on hold as well so anyones guess at this point.
Well on their discord and patron they has been releasing tester version of Non Monstrum

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Damn, really sucks the dev didn't complete the harem route before diving fully back into Non Monstrum. Tried to do a harem run my first playthrough before realizing it was only one or the other for the current release. Not really interested in Non Monstrum, and much more interested in this game, hope the dev starts working on it again in the near future

Sleep202

Feb 20, 2019
Damn, really sucks the dev didn't complete the harem route before diving fully back into Non Monstrum. Tried to do a harem run my first playthrough before realizing it was only one or the other for the current release. Not really interested in Non Monstrum, and much more interested in this game, hope the dev starts working on it again in the near future
They plan to eventually, the idea was work on Scarlet Fever during breaks in the dev for Non Monstrum, but they are going through a lot of shit the last few years. Like the year they decided to do a remake, their house burnt down and that tends to make things a bit difficult.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes