Votes: 78 4.3%
  • Viktoria

Votes: 495 27.4%
  • Arana

Votes: 94 5.2%

• Total voters

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
About those 2 oh so bad bad scenes...well I can't say to much without being snarky
and making the delicate flowers who whine about them cry but:

The creator of this VN tells a story. A story with a beginning and an ending.
To make a coherent way from the beginnig to the ending certain waypoints
have to be passed. Also a story has a build up and a climax and in order
to increase the dramatic art for the climax, dramatic things have to happen, duh!

If you want a fairytale world without anything bad happening,
consume media meant for pre and elementary school kids.

Of course you could also whine about it on some anonymous interet board
but honestly, that's the wimp thing to do.

We got a good VN here, with the right quality, the right amount of content,
actual sex happening and not in dream sequences or flash backs (;)), a good story
and decent english so effing enjoy it! The next cheap cashgrab is just around the corner.

Whoosh,the sound of the points being made flying right over your head

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
A lot happening at the end of this update who grabbed Ingrid at the end I wonder. I liked Arana even if she was a little forward I just hope she doesn't get too possessive she had that look after we had sex with her that felt like she was crazy for the MC :LOL:

Reactions: Abhai

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Feels when you were playing this game for Victoria and Ingrid. Now...Idk anymore. Jess and Kiyoko are cool...and the story was captivating as well... but damn. My Boner is dead.

Also, someone should really start looking into updating the tags...Pretty sure there are a few missing by this point and they are some pretty important ones. Especially if the the trend continues.

Last edited:

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Considering that she came in a matter of seconds, a couple of minutes tops, judging by the back and forth with Ingrid's scene, just by getting fingered, while there was no previous stimulation and since having just lost her husband and only child and having witnessed a woman being decapitated in front of her, wouldn't make sense for her phycological state to just be always horny, I stand by what I said about her enjoying it.

Also, "daughter in law"? Really? Ingrid "dated" the MC for a day... Of course she obviously still cared more about him than his own mother, but that's a different story. Plus Viktoria has no evidence she's still alive, so she's just giving her body to her son's killer, trusting the word of a mercenary who wants to bang her! Do I really need to point out that Savannah is the person who "killed" her son and delivered her to the person that killed her husband, basically ordered her son's death, so that he can make her his trophy wife and the only resistance Viktoria puts when she's getting fingered by her is a "I need more time", before agreeing to become her bitch, while cumming hard just from said fingering?

So, yeah... Still a cheap whore and a horrible mother in my books! But hey! That's just how I see it. Different people different opinions. Now for the last part of what you wrote, personally I don't really care. She can live happily ever after with Savannah, Hellion or whoever the fuck she wants. After that scene I'll just skip all her content.
I agree with you. However, Victoria does know Ingrid is alive since Savannah was showing her proof via the tablet thing showing Ingrid running away from the facility or whatever the fuck she was in. Which, made her agree to be Savannah's toy. So yeah. But still to give in so quickly to her son's 'killer' well, I don't get it. But that's just me. I mean if her son was placed in Ingrid's place, then I could sort of understand that, but Ingrid was just a bartender that her son happened to have a thing for. Victoria doesn't owe her shit.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I agree with you. However, Victoria does know Ingrid is alive since Savannah was showing her proof via the tablet thing showing Ingrid running away from the facility or whatever the fuck she was in. Which, made her agree to be Savannah's toy. So yeah. But still to give in so quickly to her son's 'killer' well, I don't get it. But that's just me. I mean if her son was placed in Ingrid's place, then I could sort of understand that, but Ingrid was just a bartender that her son happened to have a thing for. Victoria doesn't owe her shit.
I mean real evidence, like actually seeing her or at least talk to her. First of all she can't know if the video is real (I mean they have spaceships, I'm sure it's not that hard for them to create a short video) and even if she's convinced that it's real, it just shows that she was alive at some point and a video of someone running away from something, isn't really what I'd call proof of life. It could very well be the exact opposite. She's giving herself to Savannah without any actual resistance, no matter how you see it.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I mean real evidence, like actually seeing her or at least talk to her. First of all she can't know if the video is real (I mean they have spaceships, I'm sure it's not that hard for them to create a short video) and even if she's convinced that it's real, it just shows that she was alive at some point and a video of someone running away from something, isn't really what I'd call proof of life. It could very well be the exact opposite. She's giving herself to Savannah without any actual resistance, no matter how you see it.
That's a good point. Didn't think about that. Makes me wonder if she is actually alive. She was being chased... I mean considering what happened to the groupie near the end, I wouldn't put it past them actually capturing Ingrid after letting her fulfill her purpose and is lying in a gutter somewhere.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
That's a good point. Didn't think about that. Makes me wonder if she is actually alive. She was being chased... I mean considering what happened to the groupie near the end, I wouldn't put it past them actually capturing Ingrid after letting her fulfill her purpose and is lying in a gutter somewhere.
I really hope not, because at this point she's the one I'm most interested in. I don't think the dev would go that far to revive her, just to kill her again. That ending was weird though. Who the fuck could have grabbed her? Some kind of "rebels" maybe? Who else would be willing to fuck with the cops/military or whatever those guys were, for a complete stranger?

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I really hope not, because at this point she's the one I'm most interested in. I don't think the dev would go that far to revive her, just to kill her again. That ending was weird though. Who the fuck could have grabbed her? Some kind of "rebels" maybe? Who else would be willing to fuck with the cops/military or whatever those guys were, for a complete stranger?
I don't necessarily believe it either. Just a thought, however. Her and Arana are the only ones I am interested in so far. So yeah, would definitely suck if she was in fact dead.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Considering that she came in a matter of seconds, a couple of minutes tops, judging by the back and forth with Ingrid's scene, just by getting fingered, while there was no previous stimulation and since having just lost her husband and only child and having witnessed a woman being decapitated in front of her, wouldn't make sense for her phycological state to just be always horny, I stand by what I said about her enjoying it.

Also, "daughter in law"? Really? Ingrid "dated" the MC for a day... Of course she obviously still cared more about him than his own mother, but that's a different story. Plus Viktoria has no evidence she's still alive, so she's just giving her body to her son's killer, trusting the word of a mercenary who wants to bang her! Do I really need to point out that Savannah is the person who "killed" her son and delivered her to the person that killed her husband, basically ordered her son's death, so that he can make her his trophy wife and the only resistance Viktoria puts when she's getting fingered by her is a "I need more time", before agreeing to become her bitch, while cumming hard just from said fingering?

So, yeah... Still a cheap whore and a horrible mother in my books! But hey! That's just how I see it. Different people different opinions. Now for the last part of what you wrote, personally I don't really care. She can live happily ever after with Savannah, Hellion or whoever the fuck she wants. After that scene I'll just skip all her content.

This

AnubisMRM

May 18, 2018
Hey Guys i made a Scars of Fate Walkthrough Mod, the Mod shows hints in dialogues and points in the game Scars of Fate.

PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "Scarsoffate-0.04-pc" folder.
MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "Scars of Fate" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Walkthrough Mod: MEGA -

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I have problems decrypting the file from Mega, could you please re-upload it?

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes