Votes: 78 4.3%
  • Viktoria

Votes: 495 27.4%
  • Arana

Votes: 94 5.2%

• Total voters

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Here's what I think happened. Viktoria is the most popular character and it doesn't look like she's gonna be saved any time soon. Even then we don't know if she's going to be a LI. So in order to add some sex scenes with her, the dev flipped the "instant whore" switch and put some signs of "regret", she's instantly toning down saying shit like "it's just flesh" and "they can have my body but not my love" or whatever the fuck she said, to make her fuck her captors.

The issue here, besides the fucked up character progression you already pointed out, is that the whole premise of the game is that Hellion murdered her husband and sent someone to kill her son because he's obsessed with her, so by giving him (she said it in her monologue) and her son's "killer" her body willingly, is just like pissing on their sacrifice.
all im gonna be thinking now is whos next, will we see Ingrid get captured again and use her body or will it be Miri with Xavier or Kiyoko again

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
i find it kinda funny the 2 most popular girls Viktoria (absolutely ruined) and Ingrid (killed early) then you have the least popular Arana (forced gf)

Reactions: Alex Lem

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Edit 2: Scratch that, I've seen character progresion like that before, Julia in Triple Ex
She fucked the sister under the assumption the MC was going to join them, he bitched out.

That was nothing to do with her, she has been trying to fuck the MC since he got there, he keeps being a bitch about it.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
She fucked the sister under the assumption the MC was going to join them, he bitched out.

That was nothing to do with her, she has been trying to fuck the MC since he got there, he keeps being a bitch about it.
I actually didn't mean it like that. I meant that she went from one of my favorites to "couldn't care less about her".

I was actually glad that he didn't pursue her and join them after she started her thing with Deb. That whole plan to get Mc by fucking his sister is the stupidest thing ever.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I actually didn't mean it like that. I meant that she went from one of my favorites to "couldn't care less about her".

I was actually glad that he didn't pursue her and join them after she started her thing with Deb. That whole plan to get Mc by fucking his sister is the stupidest thing ever.
She'd tried everything else.

She's even gone as far as telling him if he isn't interested let her know so she can pursue other people. She wants him but she's sick of chasing him now.

I get why people are disliking some of, most of, the girls in that game but the MC has been such a bitch about everything it's kinda put everyone in a bad light.

Julia didn't suggest the threesome, Deb did. She told Julia he would be joining, Julia only did it to get with him but like I said, he bitched out and left her with Deb.

The only person the MC has fucked in that game is the Yakuza friend of his daughter and she had to pretty much blackmail him and pretend to be a servant who was going to be punished if he didn't fuck her.

He is, quite possibly, the worst MC i've ever seen.

I'm not saying your dislike is invalid, I totally understand why you would feel that way and all those that hate Deb.

The problem is the dev has made the MC that much of a pussy it needs Deb to push the story or it wouldn't go anywhere. I honestly have no idea what his trying to achieve with that game but it's not really working.

Say what you like about this game, at least the MC is active.

Reactions: xbinhoux

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I just noticed the characters yell every line that's not a question. Now I'm counting every exclamation mark. :KEK:

Dec 31, 2019
Good game, played for the first time now, very interesting and unique story. I like all the girls, can't really choose only one for now, all interesting and with good looking models in my opinion.

Many funny and some heavy moments and I also like that it's PoV, more immersion. Though I'm not a fan of seeing scenes my MC is not in, they weren't long so not really a problem for me.

Loving it so far, looking forward for the next updates!

Reactions: Abhai
D

Deleted member 3064476

If Xavier gets any of the MCs girls, this game is dead to me. Also, I strongly agree with what the guys said about Viktoria. I really liked her at the start, quickly became bottom of the list.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
just give me an option to kill helion and that archer woman and that new mayor guy im all set. btw
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really like the option when you have to chose either kill or knockout i always chose kill no witness.. :devilish: :p

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Abhai

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
This vn is fucking epic! Bout time a LI with a past gets some love. Great vn. Please don't listen to the haters and insecure this is great as is. Can't wait for more. Best of luck :)

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So just because people don't like Victorias character development means that they're insecure haters? Makes sense...
That actually wasn't the character with a past I was referring too

Edit: Kiyoko was the li in question and for the haters and insecure open any thread and see them bully for their tastes, whether harem, ntr, etc etc. I feel if you (royal you) don't like it don't play it.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Full disclosure I personally don't want any of the characters to change. It really is good and unique as is

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes