Votes: 495 27.4%
  • Arana

Votes: 94 5.2%

• Total voters

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I just got done with the game up to 4.1.

I do like the game but there are a couple things that are kinda ruining my enjoyment.

1. Hellion and the poor redheaded girl.
This scene is fucking unnecessary. We get he's fucking unhinged, do we really need to see him rape and murder a poor girl?
(Also this game needs the rape tag for that scene, she obviously wasnt enjoying it)

2. Kiyoko's introduction scene.
We get she's Meat's whore, introducing a future love interest by watching her fuck someone else, is a horrible fucking way to introduce someone. We get she has a past, but having to see it first hand is fucking gross along with her BJ follow up convo with MC. Which is a shame, as she's a great character otherwise. A skip/avoid button here would really save the character for me.

3. Mom's blackmail.
She's obviously billed as a potential love interest, seeing her in grief while she is forced to have sex with Savannah is bullshit. The lesbian sex aside, (which that itself doesnt bother me) Its that this is obviously leading up to her getting fucked by Hellion, quit trying to ease players into the idea with "its only flesh". Quit ruining best girl, come on!

I really enjoy Arana, Miri, and Jess. I look forward to seducing Jess again, her little playful possessiveness is endearing as hell. I really, really, want to like Kiyoko, but I can't get past having to watch Meat fuck her. -Shudder- Quit doing this to Love Interests! Make that shit avoidable!

All that said, I do enjoy the story so far with those main points being some things that if Improved upon, would put this game as one of the most anticipated of updates for me.

Last edited:

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
1. Yes, as movies and books have done for ages, it makes more of an impact to show and not just tell how bad a villain is.

2.Kiyoko is my favorite because she is strong enough to survive her past. I don't want her character changing at all becoming just another virginal sex worshipper to the mc which is in most vns. She is awesomely unique and I hope she doesn't change.

3. I get that offends some, but it fits the story being told not the one others may want told.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I just got done with the game up to 4.1.

I do like the game but there are a couple things that are kinda ruining my enjoyment.

1. Hellion and the poor redheaded girl.
This scene is fucking unnecessary. We get he's fucking unhinged, do we really need to see him rape and murder a poor girl?
(Also this game needs the rape tag for that scene, she obviously wasnt enjoying it)

2. Kiyoko's introduction scene.
We get she's Meat's whore, introducing a future love interest by watching her fuck someone else, is a horrible fucking way to introduce someone. We get she has a past, but having to see it first hand is fucking gross along with her BJ follow up convo with MC. Which is a shame, as she's a great character otherwise. A skip/avoid button here would really save the character for me.

3. Mom's blackmail.
She's obviously billed as a potential love interest, seeing her in grief while she is forced to have sex with Savannah is bullshit. The lesbian sex aside, (which that itself doesnt bother me) Its that this is obviously leading up to her getting fucked by Hellion, quit trying to ease players into the idea with "its only flesh". Quit ruining best girl, come on!

I really enjoy Arana, Miri, and Jess. I look forward to seducing Jess again, her little playful possessiveness is endearing as hell. I really, really, want to like Kiyoko, but I can't get past having to watch Meat fuck her. -Shudder- Quit doing this to Love Interests! Make that shit avoidable!

All that said, I do enjoy the story so far with those main points being some things that if Improved upon, would put this game as one of the most anticipated of updates for me.
I agree with all of this. Arana is my favorite currently. Kiyoko would be a neat love interest if it wasn't for her intro...I mean, everyone has a past, but I agree, the last thing I want to do is sit on the sidelines and watch her get dicked down like some goddamn cuck.

Also, nothing is above criticism. I even gripe about things in my favorite games on here.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
1. But we get to see how bad he is later, as he's murdering former blackguard members and boasting about having chained up Viktoria. You literally get all the context of how crazy Hellion is from the banter back and forth with the former BG, making the rape and murder scene completely redundant, why not just add a skip button for those who don't want to see that content?

2. Not saying make her virginal at all my dude, reread my point, I just don't want to have to see her fucking someone at first introduction. Again, a lovely skip/avoid choice as they are waking you up solves literally all my problems.

3. So you are A-okay with being forced to watch Hellion rape Viktoria? That's obviously where this is leading.

Besides point 3, I'm not saying make sweeping changes to the story.
Just pole your audience and add skips for content they wish to avoid. A simple switch can save alot of griping.
If I'm unfortunately correct on point 3, and this scene is just the warm up to Viktoria becoming a full blown whore, then yeah, I do propose sweeping changes to that part of the story. It would be completely different in my eyes if it was just Savannah keeping her save from hellion for a price, but I don't want to see the mom turned out. Not something im interested in.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
1. The rape and murder is supposed to shock were as the other scenes you mention on showing how bad the villain is, are in a lot of vns. It's the cherry on top to seal he's a sick mother fucker unlike we have came across

2. I have no problem if the dev lets people skip the scene, I just don't personally want her character changed or the scene removed altogether so it that's cool.

3. I don't want her to be totally turned out either, but I really want to see where the dev is going with it. I don't feel it will get totally to that point and really just want to see where the dev is going with their story on that front and how it effects the future

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Shockingly, some people don't feel like white knighting 24/7, so when they like something they say it and when they don't like it they still say it. Talking about one character's arc, that makes absolutely zero sense, is not shitting on the entire game and critising something doesn't make anyone miserable. No one is gonna lose his sleep for a game, but that doesn't mean we have to talk about rainbows and unicorns. If everything is fucking perfect, then in the end that makes everything average.

I've defended the dev's choice to show Viktoria with her husband and Kiyoko with Meat, the way he did (the comment is somewhere in this thread, I'm not gonna bother look for it) because I felt those scenes made sense with the narrative, but Viktoria flipping the instant whore switch and giving in to Savannah so easily, is plain and simple unfitting to her character. I've said it before, a grieving mother who's all alone with her son's killer will try to gouge their eyes out, she won't let them have their way with her and end up enjoying it. What she did was just like shitting on the graves of the people she supposedly loved the most. Her actions made their sacrifice mean jack shit. She went and voluntarily do, what they died to prevent! Viktoria is no more, all hail new and "improved" whore-Viktoria.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Shockingly, some people don't feel like white knighting 24/7, so when they like something they say it and when they don't like it they still say it. Talking about one character's arc, that makes absolutely zero sense, is not shitting on the entire game and critising something doesn't make anyone miserable. No one is gonna lose his sleep for a game, but that doesn't mean we have to talk about rainbows and unicorns. If everything is fucking perfect, then in the end that makes everything average.
How is debating for what I personally want white knightning? Also why is believing a dev has a right to write whatever they want white knightning? Maybe I just don't understand the new woke meaning of the phrase.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
As a White Knight, I abject to this phrasing! :p

But seriously, everyone has a right to their opinion. I disagree with Jake, but I'm not going to attack him for it.
Lets be civil at least?
Well played fellow poster well played :cool:

Edit: sometimes I seem heavy handed but I do respect those I debate with having a right to their opinion as well :)

Reactions: The ArcKnight

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
As a White Knight, I abject to this phrasing! :p

But seriously, everyone has a right to their opinion. I disagree with Jake, but I'm not going to attack him for it.
Lets be civil at least?
I agree with you, but saying shit like
"But I guess some people love to complain, talk shit and be miserable."
is not an opinion and it's definitely not civil.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I agree with you, but saying shit like
"But I guess some people love to complain, talk shit and be miserable."
is not an opinion and it's definitely not civil.
I thought it was civil and it was indeed my personal opinion that the posters that have 5 or more of the same angry posts in the same thread fall into that. But it is only my opinion... I don't feel talking shit or being miserable is an insult. But then again I may not know the woke meanings of them words.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not saying rape is ntr but once you go to the LI rape route the average vanilla player are out the door. With them out the only sustainable fanbase they can attract is ntr lovers.
This ntr neutral player loves this vn. There is no jealousy, a key to a lot ntr lovers, so I doubt they would flock to it. I just want for devs to make their vision especially when it's this damn unique and good. I also don't feel ever LI has to be a virgin before you get with them...

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
This ntr neutral player loves this vn. There is no jealousy, a key to a lot ntr lovers, so I doubt they would flock to it. I just want for devs to make their vision especially when it's this damn unique and good. I also don't feel ever LI has to be a virgin before you get with them...
Same here as long as the game doesn't keep mentioning how the LI has been playing the field or keep stuffing previous relationships in my face i don't really mind LI being experienced.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
while waiting for the update to drop here eventually, a few latest public-poli posts from his patreon:

Hello everyone,
Today I'm starting a series of polls regarding Jess new set of clothes (or keep the old one). If you want to participate be my guest
It will be a knockout type (or whatever they're called), being the first rounds open to the public but the last two will be Patron only (It's only fair to them).
Choose the one you enjoy the most

Choose the one you enjoy the most

p.s. some nice milfs here, ボスB. - 毛皮でほしかった any chance to lure you here? :BootyTime:

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes