• Viktoria

Votes: 495 27.4%
  • Arana

Votes: 94 5.2%

• Total voters

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think she was being serious. Even saying exactly what some of us have been saying on here about her. It fucking made me laugh not gonna lie.
Just to clarify because my rational thinking brain is having a hard time with that.....

There are people who think a woman that was taken by force and was finger banged by one of the people holding her against her will .... is a whore?

Follow up question, do those simpletons know what a whore is because i'm thinking not.

It's a weird feeling when my already incredibly low opinion of some people on this forum gets lower ..... I legit didn't believe it was possible. Colour me surprised.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Just to clarify because my rational thinking brain is having a hard time with that.....

There are people who think a woman that was taken by force and was finger banged by one of the people holding her against her will .... is a whore?

Follow up question, do those simpletons know what a whore is because i'm thinking not.

It's a weird feeling when my already incredibly low opinion of some people on this forum gets lower ..... I legit didn't believe it was possible. Colour me surprised.

Welp,time to wrap it up fellas,the white knight of pixels everywhere is here.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019

Avaron1974 I absolutely wouldn't say she's a whore but could understand why somebody who has that happen to her could feel ashamed and consider herself a whore, regardless of what somebody on the outside looking in believes.

Enjoyed the game.. hadn't played it in awhile so did a complete runthru.. and glad to see it progressing. Really like the graphics and the sophomoric humor behind it all. Two thumbs up.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I don't need to know you to know an overused excuse.

You aren't the first to say it and you won't be the last, you also aren't the first to say something along the lines of "but i'm different to all the others".

This is the one time I wasn't being snarky. I think there was as much chance of you being a patron of this game as there is of Kim Kardashian breaking into my home at 1am to wake me up with surprise cunnilingus.

It's an excuse used everytime someone sees some content they don't like in a passive aggressive way of getting the dev to change it to their liking.

I haven't seen it work yet but it hasn't stopped people from trying.

Now unlike some I DO post in a lot of games and I see that very "but I was going to be a patron" excuse used at least once a month. Some games even go above and beyond and have more than 1 person say it like in Long Road Home, that had at least 3 ... dev changed the content after massive backlash to a rape scene and none of those that claimed they "were going to patron" if not for that one scene ended up becoming a patron ... odd that.

Of course I could be wrong and you could be that 1% that would have been a patron if not for that one single scene .... but I doubt it. We'll never know, unless of course the dev changes it then we'll see.
I haven't actually read the post you're replying to, nor do I know or even care whether or not you're right about them. I'm not a patron of this game and it doesn't match my interests enough for me to care about it.

What I do know is that I have niche tastes and I earn a good living, so I patreon/subscribestar the max amount to all the games and stories that serve up what I like. At one point that was over 2k a month, right now it's closer to 700. When I see a new game that suits me, I try to be the *first* supporter on Patreon, and I go in for the max amount.

Another thing I know is that all the statistics you cite are 100% fictional. See that 100%? That's actually a real statistic. Your claim that "1%... would have been a patron if not for [certain] scene" is not a real statistic. You made it up based on a hunch. You may be right, or it may be 20%, or 0.2%. I don't know and neither do you. But you're using your imaginary data to influence the outcome of a conversation, and that's not cool.

I do think you're right that developers rarely change their content to suit the tastes of fans and potential fans. I've dropped subscriptions to patreonage due to the devs' tastes for women I find hideous and kinks that gross me out... but that's a fair exchange. Few games earn enough for their devs to buy a house and two brand new cars every year and send their kids to college, so of course they'll focus on the content *they* prefer, not the content *I* prefer; and if they *were* earning that much income, then my withholding-$120-a-month wouldn't faze them anyway.

* Edited because I accidentally put a strikethrough over some of the text.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Another thing I know is that all the statistics you cite are 100% fictional. See that 100%? That's actually a real statistic. Your claim that "1%... would have been a patron if not for [certain] scene" is not a real statistic.
Of course it wasn't a real statistic I was being sarcastic, sweetie.

That was kinda obvious given how I worded it but never mind.

I haven't actually read the post you're replying to, nor do I know or even care whether or not you're right about them. I'm not a patron of this game and it doesn't match my interests enough for me to care about it.

What I do know is that I have niche tastes and I earn a good living, so I patreon/subscribestar the max amount to all the games and stories that serve up what I like. At one point that was over 2k a month, right now it's closer to 700. When I see a new game that suits me, I try to be the *first* supporter on Patreon, and I go in for the max amount.
That's .... nice.

To clarify the point I was making in that post was aimed at several idiots that appear in various threads and attempt to push to dev to make content for them up to and including changing what they have already done.

When complaints don't work they go for the money.

I'm not aiming that at everyone in fact I only aim it at a very specific group who I have had an issue with for quite a long time.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Of course it wasn't a real statistic I was being sarcastic, sweetie.

That was kinda obvious given how I worded it but never mind.

That's .... nice.

To clarify the point I was making in that post was aimed at several idiots that appear in various threads and attempt to push to dev to make content for them up to and including changing what they have already done.

When complaints don't work they go for the money.

I'm not aiming that at everyone in fact I only aim it at a very specific group who I have had an issue with for quite a long time.
I used to be one of those idiots. Now, I think the devs should write what they want, without being hassled or bought. If I like the game, I usually patron up. If it's not to my tastes, I move on. Then you have games like this one, it's not bad and am just waiting for a bit more content, before I decide whether to patron up or walk away and wish the dev well.

As for the whole bs about the mom being a whore, I didn't think that about her. But, I wish this game had incest, because I would totally go solo with her.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Scars of Fate [v0.5.1] with JokerLeader WT Mod
Download: - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:

Sngo

May 9, 2020
Sooo Silent77 will viktoria keep being ruined as a character? Will we be keep being forced to have that unavoidable scenes?
If so, would be better to just clarify it to us, since that already ruined the game for a lot of people.

You write the story you want but if you could clarify that would be a plus atlest that way we would know if we should drop the game or not, the longer people keep being blinded on that matter more shit storm will come.
Ty

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Update was good.
Oh so much murder... I tried to spare what I could because I don't want MC to become a bloodthirsty murderhobo.
It will be interesting to see what the "Kill points" end up meaning down the line.

I wish we had more story because it felt like any of the scenes in this update were kinda meaningless? We could fuck a raider that dies instantly after and sleep with one of the new crew members. I kinda wish it were Dani instead of the other one. But seems like in time we might be able to have that.

As for the Viktoria debate.
I don't agree with everyone saying she's a whore and ruined as a character, yet.
That has to do with my (obviously problematic) thinking of "its lesbian sex and she's not a virgin, so its fine" but honestly, the bounty hunter isn't an issue for me, the problem for me is the precedent its setting. The line of: "I just have to endure the perversities she and Hellion put me through, they can have my body but not my soul" makes me think we will see Hellion x Viktoria scenes, which will kill my interest in the story at that point. I don't want to see good characters get raped/mind-broken, let alone Potential Love Interests.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
the only problems that I have are being forced into a "monogamous" relationship and seeing things that the Mc doesn't in a book that is okay, I'm not playing I make no choices, but in a game, it is not good, I should not make a decision with information the character shouldn't have unless I go out of my way to search for it somewhere. edit: if there were no choices it would be okay, but there are.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was a lot better than I was expecting and I'm interested to see where the story goes from here... there's something wrong with the poll though...... it's missing Dani, haha, and while we've only seen a little of her I reckon she might be the cutest one so far and hopefully she'll show her appreciation like Julia did... Kiyoko and Arana aren't bad though... even Miri at a stretch but there's something weird about how she looks (that I can't quite put my finger on).

akenedy

May 3, 2017
Yeah, that's some weird logic calling someone kidnapped and held captive while being sexually exploited against their will a whore, pretty sure the right term might be something like a rape victim but what do I know.

Though the mirror, mirror dialogue line was straight-up comical, weird writing decision choice unless it was intentional.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game should have a warning that there are scenes where you will see your mom having sex with the dad so mom/son lovers don't play this game
I don't like this game as a fan of mom /son fan
There is no mom/son content.

The lack of incest tag should give that away.

Also ... a woman having sex with her husband ... who would have thought.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Does that mean in future also there will be no sexual scene with mom
Then it's ok I can drop the game over here

But if not so who are the main focus of the developer ntr fans ???
Because harem fans don't like to see a li having a sex scene with other man
I honestly don't think this vn is for you. I maybe wrong but from your two posts I'm pretty sure.

I haven't seen any ntr in this though

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

There is no harem tag either.

The mother has been kidnapped and gets sexually assaulted, one of the LI's gets fucked just before she joins the group. Some groping going on and the MC isn't really looking to build a harem, he's pretty much just fucking around but recently got in a relationship with 1 girl and has to keep his side fucking quiet.

I don't think this game is going to be for you.

If there is going to be mom/son stuff, and honestly i'm not seeing it, then it won't be for a while as she is nowhere near her son.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
not ntr, doesn't fit the tag or the meaning.

and as a harem fan, speak for yourself, I don't want to see them with assholes but the father wasn't one, otherwise, it was mostly rape so far.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019

The way I understand it the mom will eventually be a LI.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Spfjolietjake
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes