Votes: 78 4.3%
  • Viktoria

Votes: 495 27.4%
  • Arana

Votes: 94 5.2%

• Total voters

Swizzstick

Apr 10, 2018
Hmm a survey on which girl i like... How can i remember the girls after not having an update to play for months. Then no description in the changelog yea not wasting my time.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Scars of Fate [v0.4.2] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Getting empty folder from Mega link.

Reactions: francoforte

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I want to thank those who comment on this game. One li raped at the beginning and another, apparently the mother, willingly fucking with the murderer of her son. Knowing these things saves us a lot of download time and hard drive space. Every time ntr presents more new faces. Bye

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I want to thank those who comment on this game. One li raped at the beginning and another, apparently the mother, willingly fucking with the murderer of her son. Knowing these things saves us a lot of download time and hard drive space. Every time ntr presents more new faces. Bye
The dev/game improves with every updates, so I would say you are missing quite good game here (and im not one pf those playing ntr-games).

Reactions: hisstoryman

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Has anybody else had an issue with entering the load menu from the title screen? This is the second update in a row where the main menu background image seems to stay up on top of the load interface. The result is that the load screen is completely obscured, but if I click around blindly, I'll eventually land on one of the saves by chance. Starting a new game and loading from there is a viable workaround.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes