Votes: 78 4.3%
  • Viktoria

Votes: 495 27.4%
  • Arana

Votes: 94 5.2%

• Total voters

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
so i creampied that girl in the changing room...no creampie tag? And please add pregnancy too ;) optional of course

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hey Guys i made a Scars of Fate Walkthrough Mod, the Mod shows hints in dialogues and points in the game Scars of Fate.

PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "Scarsoffate-0.04-pc" folder.
MAC: Unzip the mod -> Right-click your "Scars of Fate" app -> Click "Show Package Contents" -> Open the "Contents" then "Resources" folders -> Hold the Option key and drag the folder named "game" from the mod to the "autorun" folder -> Click merge

Walkthrough Mod: MEGA -

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
My compressed unofficial Android port of Scars of Fate 0.5.2 with JokerLeader walkthough mod.
Usual Gestures etc, save name/delete, text resize, seethru textbox etc etc...
Alternative persistent saves/log location with game folder (to add other mods if you want)
Grant storage permissions!

Edit: Updated 5.2 - bugfix

Last edited:

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Played through whats released just now. Why are you forced into some sort of relationship with Arana?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Played through whats released just now. Why are you forced into some sort of relationship with Arana?
Because thats the way the dev tells his story.
Not a fan of forced relations either, yet having one or two characters being "forced" upon mc is rather common thing in many vn-s of this type.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Scars of Fate [v0.4.1] Silent77

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.54 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.52 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 415 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 398 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Scars of Fate [v0.4.1] Walkthrough Mod Update

Installation
:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walkthrough Mod: MEGA -

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thank you very much for your updated mod.

• Love
Reactions: JokerLeader

QuadraL

Jul 20, 2017
So is Samuel like an ex-spy/intelligence agent? Said he's into voyeurism. Plus he has that scar running down his face. Old more than meets the eye? :unsure:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
so i take it we gonna be seeing more of mommy using her body more but try and downplay it because she calling herself a whore so its ok, at least we had options to avoid Arana
How to avoid Arana because I don't saw this option and I don't like this girl ffrom beggining?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
How to avoid Arana because I don't saw this option and I don't like this girl ffrom beggining?
in the new update after waking up you have options to not do things with her and she get a bit angry

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
So Viktoria feels bad about acting like a whore and her solution/redemption is to become an even bigger whore! Yeah, that makes perfect sense... She's also saying she's missing her son the most, she knows that he'd be disgusted by what she did, but she hopes her actions won't dissapoint him so much, if she'll end up saving Ingrid (while she admits Savannah is most likely lying to her and she's just being a whore for no reason), by doing exactly what he gave his life to prevent! "You gave your life to protect me, so I don't become a slave/fuckdoll, so I'll honour your memory by becoming one!" Once again, mother of the year award! And then she dares to speak about her "love" for him! The way an actual grieving/loving mother would react to her child's murdered trying to have her way with her, would be to try and rip their eyes out, not open up her own legs so they can have easier access to her pussy! At least the dev used the perfect word to describe her, "disgusting"!

It's probably the first time a character went from being my favourite, to least favourite and now to a point where I just can't stand her. I hoped that saving her wouldn't be the end goal of the game and that we'd get there by v0.5 or v0.6, and then the rest of the game would be them trying to take Hellion down together, but right now I hope she'll get the minimum screen time possible until the very end.

I'm not shitting on the game by the way. This was one of my favourite ones, not my favourite, but easily top 5 and now all I can hope for is that completely skipping whore soon to be cum-dumpster Viktoria's content, will allow me to keep playing, so that I can at least see where the story is going for the rest of them. Normally when a main character ends up being a whore, I'll question the motives behind that decision (in other words I'll bitch about it...) and then just stop playing and put the game to ignore. I really can't stand that type of content (and judging by Viktoria's monologue that was only the start) and for some fucking reason every time that shit happens, it's always with a character I liked and didn't show any signs she'd end up being a whore up until that point, but I'm so invested to the story that I'm trying to find a way to keep playing without my (former) favourite character now being a self proclaimed whore, ruin the rest of the game for me. I'll just have to wait and see how completely skipping her content will work out with the next update I guess.

Last edited:

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Short, but sweet addition in my opinion.

Nice on the unintended consequences of previous actions and the return of a hot character I had previously forgotten about. Not bringing her back would have definitely been a waste.

I'm not really bothered by the MC's mom getting finger banged. I get the rescue bit, but I have very little interest in her story arc. In fact, I hope the MC gets a chance to avenge his mother by inserting things into her red-haired captor at some point.

I am looking forward to seeing what might happen in the future with Jess and Miri. The slow build on those occurrences will hopefully be worth the wait.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
I've actually never seen character progression like this, she was one of my favorites, now I couldn't care les about her. Like if there was a choice to not save her, I think i would take it. She'll probably be better of with them anyway the way she acts.

OMG I'm such a whore -> becomes even bigger one
Why am I doing this -> keeps doing it
I love my son so much -> opens her legs
Sh's probably lying to me anyway -> please continue fingering me
You gave your life to protect me from becoming a slave -> Literally becomes a slave out of her own free will (kinda)

I mean what the fuck is even happening with her character?

Edit: And i am the first one to say that devs should stick to their vision of the game and not change it, I just don't get what's the point of ruining most peoples favorite character.

Edit 2: Scratch that, I've seen character progresion like that before, Julia in Triple Ex

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I've actually never seen character progression like this, she was one of my favorites, now I couldn't care les about her. Like if there was a choice to not save her, I think i would take it. She'll probably be better of with them anyway the way she acts.

OMG I'm such a whore -> becomes even bigger one
Why am I doing this -> keeps doing it
I love my son so much -> opens her legs
Sh's probably lying to me anyway -> please continue fingering me
You gave your life to protect me from becoming a slave -> Literally becomes a slave out of her own free will (kinda)

I mean what the fuck is even happening with her character?

Edit: And i am the first one to say that devs should stick to their vision of the game and not change it, I just don't get what's the point of ruining most peoples favorite character.
Here's what I think happened. Viktoria is the most popular character and it doesn't look like she's gonna be saved any time soon. Even then we don't know if she's going to be a LI. So in order to add some sex scenes with her, the dev flipped the "instant whore" switch and put some signs of "regret", she's instantly toning down saying shit like "it's just flesh" and "they can have my body but not my love" or whatever the fuck she said, to make her fuck her captors.

The issue here, besides the fucked up character progression you already pointed out, is that the whole premise of the game is that Hellion murdered her husband and sent someone to kill her son because he's obsessed with her, so by giving him (she said it in her monologue) and her son's "killer" her body willingly, is just like pissing on their sacrifice.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes