Votes: 78 4.3%
  • Viktoria

Votes: 495 27.4%
  • Arana

Votes: 94 5.2%

• Total voters

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
It's always nice to see people with vivid imagination!

As we can see here she was clearly tied up... No, no! Hogtied! Definitely hogtied and... she also had shackles, while she was on a pillory! Yes! Completely immobilized...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And she definitely didn't enjoy it a bit! That thing running down her thigh was... body wash, because she was about to have a bath!

Btw the person doing this is just a hired gun and if the bad guy in charge (who is extremely obsessed with Viktoria) knew what she did, he'd most likely cut the arm she used off and sodomize her to death with it. So, yeah... It would be the easiest thing for Viktoria to stop her. All she had to do was say 4 words "I will tell Hellion"...

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
"Community" is not a single entity. For every person complaining in a game thread, about ntr that's not really ntr, there might be 10 who don't give a fuck and don't comment.

I do agree that an option to skip the scenes for people who don't care to see it would be good.
The point is that jumping, putting the NTR behind the scenes doesn’t change anything, if you think that doing so wouldn’t affect players who don’t like NTR you’re wrong and it’s a stupid idea so to speak, the NTR still happens, it speaks of people who complain about NTR that it really is not NTR, but the same does not seem to know what NTR is, a game with avoidable NTR is possible for NTR haters to play, but with inevitable and principally forced NTR it is not!

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
The point is that jumping, putting the NTR behind the scenes doesn’t change anything, if you think that doing so wouldn’t affect players who don’t like NTR you’re wrong and it’s a stupid idea so to speak, the NTR still happens, it speaks of people who complain about NTR that it really is not NTR, but the same does not seem to know what NTR is, a game with avoidable NTR is possible for NTR haters to play, but with inevitable and principally forced NTR it is not!
No point in having the same tired discussion caused from some kind of weird obsession about sexual acts done by pixels. Because it'll practically be a copypaste from what's happening in pretty much every game thread these days.

I had to reply though, because I think this post must be a record holder for most "NTRs" in a single sentence. That alone is quite the achievement!

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
No point in having the same tired discussion caused from some kind of weird obsession about sexual acts done by pixels. Because it'll practically be a copypaste from what's happening in pretty much every game thread these days.

I had to reply though, because I think this post must be a record holder for most "NTRs" in a single sentence. That alone is quite the achievement!
''Community'' is not unique, forum means exactly that!

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
''Community'' is not unique, forum means exactly that!
What?
I have no idea what point you're attempting to convey, there. Sorry.

This conversation being the same, ridiculously subjective arguing point that is taking place on many, many threads throughout the site, makes it tiresome & unnecessarily repetitive.
The game does not have NTR tag.
If you think it should have one, report the OP and tell a mod why.

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
So apparently Viktoria is the most popular girl, she is of course included in the poll by the developer, so obviously she is going to get some action.

But taken into account how the relationships are established, this game can’t really have incest without being taken down from Patreon, I don’t think many people understand (or don’t want to understand) what the nature of her content will be, and honestly, after playing the game I will be willing to bet that the “controversial” scene it’s clear a preview of what to expect. (Hope I’m wrong though)

So to be perfectly clear: NO INCEST. So… either Viktoria, the mom character, becomes a plaything for her captors with all that that implies or there’s no Viktoria content at all.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
She wasn't tied up, she literally just stood there doing nothing...
In a base full of raiders, one of which already killed a woman infront of her.

Sure, she should resist .... yeah ... what could possibly go fucking wrong.

All the while making threats towards her friend as in she resists, Ingrid dies.

You lot do read the words, right?

They are there for a reason.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
In a base full of raiders, one of which already killed a woman infront of her.

Sure, she should resist .... yeah ... what could possibly go fucking wrong.

All the while making threats towards her friend as in she resists, Vic dies.

You lot do read the words, right?

They are there for a reason.
As much as I agree with you, sadly some will never listen. For them it's easier to blame the victim.

I just hope it is just about the vn. I truly hate for some insecure idjit to blame a victim in real life.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
As much as I agree with you, sadly some will never listen. For them it's easier to blame the victim.

I just hope it is just about the vn. I truly hate for some insecure idjit to blame a victim in real life.
Wait so she says that Viktoria was tied up I correct her that she wasn't tied up and just stood there and because of that I am insecure? By pointing out a mistake? Makes a whole lot of sense...

Reactions: LegendKing23

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018

Dude, come off it.
If I walk through a crime ridden area, that's had lots of reported muggings, I will make sure I do not have my phone out, that I do not have money, a watch or headphones, etc visible.
This makes me less likely to be mugged, than someone who walks down the street with their phone in their hand & headphones on, etc.
By showing what I have for someone to take, I make myself a tangible target.
By not doing that, I make myself less of one.

In this scenario, do I think that the person who got mugged could have done more to prevent it? Yes.
This is not victim shaming, it is simply being responsible, being aware of our surroundings & taking appropriate preventative action in a situation that requires it.
Or, not.
Prevention is better than cure.

Reactions: cib64

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Wait so she says that Viktoria was tied up I correct her that she wasn't tied up and just stood there and because of that I am insecure? By pointing out a mistake? Makes a whole lot of sense...
There's no point in arguing with these two. One is going to call you insecure for doing anything other than praising dev and the other one is only going to make passive agressive remarks about you.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Dude, come off it.
If I walk through a crime ridden area, that's had lots of reported muggings, I will make sure I do not have my phone out, that I do not have money, a watch or headphones, etc visible.
This makes me less likely to be mugged, than someone who walks down the street with their phone in their hand & headphones on, etc.

In this scenario, do I think that the person who got mugged could have done more to prevent it? Yes.
This is not victim shaming, it is simply being responsible, being aware of our surroundings & taking appropriate preventative action in a situation that requires it.
Or, not.
I agree but state of mind also plays a huge role. Besides mental make up and other factors.

To me when she woke up the day her life was totally changed she had been aware that she was hunted but that is a helluva lot different than what went down. I personally don't think anything can prepare for that but deep extensive military training.

I don't see a person with her mentality being expected to act any different. Also I don't see what steps she could've taken to not be the victim here.

Reactions: whichone

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dude, come off it.

Or, not.
Not sure how that translates to a situation in which a woman had a choice to submit or her friend would be murdered or possibly worse.

She could have prevented it by never having friends, a husband or a son I suppose.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Had nothing to do with the tied up debate. It was you stating that she "should have resisted" that got the face palm

• Angry
Reactions: Sngo

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
What?
I have no idea what point you're attempting to convey, there. Sorry.

This conversation being the same, ridiculously subjective arguing point that is taking place on many, many threads throughout the site, makes it tiresome & unnecessarily repetitive.
The game does not have NTR tag.
If you think it should have one, report the OP and tell a mod why.
It was a pun, read a little further up, maybe it makes sense friend, the fact that it does not have the NTR tag does not mean that the game does not, you know that.

Reactions: whichone and Sngo
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes