• Total voters

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Please provide a Mega Link. Or donot compress games. Please
Hi Pathikrit sur, this will be my first and last message to you.
I not sure why you need to give a rude comment regarding not provide a Mega link.
Why Mega only?? Both mediafire and Pixeldrainare are approved file hosts by the site.
Also your first message don't even quote my post, who the hell will know you needed help.
Then after 4 minute, you give me your rude comment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you only want Mega, please go and talk to a staff or Mod to make it the only approved file host.
Do note that all game compressor in this site are done on a volunteer basis to serve the community.
We don't own you a living and you don't provide us anything.:mad:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Which is specifically what my post was in dispute of.
So, yes, really though. In context. (y)
But shitting on someone's sacrifice just for the sake of a sex scene, doesn't have anything to do with her being a love interest or not. That's not how a grieving mother would react. That scene didn't make me not want her as a love interest, but as a part of the MC's life in general. It's one of the very few times I find a character so irredeemable, I don't give a crap about their arc anymore and I'm just skipping all their content, which is thankfully not much so far. Even if by some miracle it turns out that his father is alive for instance, I'd still want an option to tell her to fuck off and keep contact just with Bjorn.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
But shitting on someone's sacrifice just for the sake of a sex scene, doesn't have anything to do with her being a love interest or not. That's not how a grieving mother would react. That scene didn't make me not want her as a love interest, but as a part of the MC's life in general. It's one of the very few times I find a character so irredeemable, I don't give a crap about their arc anymore and I'm just skipping all their content, which is thankfully not much so far. Even if by some miracle it turns out that his father is alive for instance, I'd still want an option to tell her to fuck off and keep contact just with Bjorn.
Which, again, is the game not making sense/character not acting in the way they've previously established.
As I said, I am not disputing that. I never did.

You have presented quite a lot of interesting text in support of an argument, but it's against something that I haven't said.
My sole dispute was against the claim of NTR.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and her relationship with her is "son's girlfriend for half a day"...
She's known Ingrid for years.....

You've intentionally ignored a hell of a lot. You cherry pick bullshit to backup whatever nonsense is floating around your head.

For 1, we can't stop ourselves cumming, it's not a voluntary process. We can't just wake up and think "I don't feel like cumming today, so I won't" ... welcome to rape.... getting wet is also automatic, it's to protect the vagina not show we're fucking horny and desperate for assault.

Secondly she got told she had 2 choices, submit or Ingrid dies. According to you she should let a friend die because it's a woman in a game and that would be ntr otherwise.

I've seen some people type some utter drivel on this site but this thread takes the fucking piss out of all of them. It's like some celestial being skull fucked the common sense out of a fraction of the people on this forum.... I have no other explanation for the utter nonsense some of you spout.

MAikin

Dec 10, 2019
She was forced, she wasn't given a choice and at the end of this one it looks like she killed her so who's she calling mistress, the fucking corpse?
And that's why i said "probably". I don't know what's gonna happen next, but I'm not new on this community and I'm not new to this kind of game, I've seen some shit, like a game where the MC was a rapist and the girls loved it, and it was a shit show, so i thought this game was going in the same way.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018

You've intentionally ignored a hell of a lot. You cherry pick bullshit to backup whatever nonsense is floating around your head.

For 1, we can't stop ourselves cumming, it's not a voluntary process. We can't just wake up and think "I don't feel like cumming today, so I won't" ... welcome to rape.... getting wet is also automatic, it's to protect the vagina not show we're fucking horny and desperate for assault.

Secondly she got told she had 2 choices, submit or Ingrid dies. According to you she should let a friend die because it's a woman in a game and that would be ntr otherwise.

I've seen some people type some utter drivel on this site but this thread takes the fucking piss out of all of them. It's like some celestial being skull fucked the common sense out of a fraction of the people on this forum.... I have no other explanation for the utter nonsense some of you spout.
First you might want to decide if she was tied up, forced or she did it to protect Ingrid and then talk about the things I ignore...

She just lost her husband and son and she came in a matter of seconds, a couple of minutes at most based on their dialogue, just by getting fingered! Even if she's the horniest woman in the world, someone in her state of mind shouldn't be able get off so quickly/easily, especially by the person who killed her son! If you don't think that mentality would affect someone's "performance" I don't know what to tell you.

She got told that she had two choices, submit or believe that a person she's not even sure is alive because all she saw was a video of her leaving the place she was being held at, will be protected by a mercenary who just wants to fuck her...

If you type the word NTR a couple more times to people who said nothing about it, your arguments will definitely get a lot more solid! Keep up with that and the facepalms.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
By the way, if anyone couldn't remember her and is curious about it, the "fruit-girl", who ran away as soon as she saw the MC's face, was the stripper/prostitute who kept smiling for no reason, when the MC, Samuel and Miri went to that hideout to save Kiyoko and Jess from Lord Monfort's (or whatever his name was) son, and first met Xavier.

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020

So we're supposed to act like you didn't just cherry pick a part of a sentence from a whole post or the fact that you're just straight up making up stuff that didn't even happen in the game, or the fact that you're just ignoring most of the arguments by shouting "if it's a woman it must be ntr for you insecure people" when it's like 1 person saying it should be tagged or the fact that you've changed your story on why she did that like 3 times now.

Maybe you should start with yourself and start making sense.

nhel

Feb 26, 2018
unofficial android port 0.5.0+compressed

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Drall

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I don't care how much everyone thinks that Viktoria did to avoid the scene. The only thing I wish is that the dev give me the option to pass from now on from Viktoria. As a mother I may be forced to rescue her, but I hope to treat her as coldly as possible. I only ask for that option

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Not a bad game as far as it goes, have to see where the story goes. The only thing I find absolutly stupid is that the art style is so inconsistent. Some wear vikinger style, others present and then there are space suits. Same with weapons, they have laserguns, WHY would you run around with arrow and axe? I mean serious?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Not a bad game as far as it goes, have to see where the story goes. The only thing I find absolutly stupid is that the art style is so inconsistent. Some wear vikinger style, others present and then there are space suits. Same with weapons, they have laserguns, WHY would you run around with arrow and axe? I mean serious?
Eh it's part of what makes it unique. :LOL: (y)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Glad I gave up on this back when Hellion killed that poor girl in front of the mom. I was already on the fence with this due to things I don't like seeing, but, I stayed a bit longer. I didn't see a reason to continue after that and with all the arguing back and forth about the mom, I feel I made the right decision. I wish the dev well.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Nice update! I love the slow buildup with Miri and Jess! If they were both this slow, it might annoy me but I think some giving on Jess' part makes Miri easier to go with. Out of all of the options, Jess is still my top pick.

I hope our character is permitted to return to the kitchen during later installments.

Here's hoping for more of Lady Elizabeth and her bodyguard in future updates.

Playbackis69

Nov 12, 2020
Android port of
Scars of Fate [v0.4.2] with JokerLeader WT Mod
Download:MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
Please update it to 0.5.0

Reactions: TSL_JOK4R.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Finally got a chance to play this update. So fucking good. Great to see a chubby character and a fucking lion. This vn is so in my top ten. Greatly enjoying it and can't wait to see what is next.

Also great seeing oops wrong hole in a vn. Thanks for this great update. :)

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes