• Viktoria

Votes: 495 27.4%
  • Arana

Votes: 94 5.2%

• Total voters

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
It was a pun, read a little further up, maybe it makes sense friend, the fact that it does not have the NTR tag does not mean that the game does not, you know that.
That's why I said to report it, if you have an issue with it.
Simple solution to your problem, no?

Reactions: AlexMpog and Red88

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Had nothing to do with the tied up debate. It was you stating that she "should have resisted" that got the face palm
Ok, so I am insecure because I said that she should've resisted because all it would take was to tell or even just threaten to tell Helion what she was trying to do and none of that would've happened. Makes even more sense...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Ok, so I am insecure because I said that she should've resisted because all it would take was to tell or even just threaten to tell Helion what she was trying to do and none of that would've happened. Makes even more sense...
I never stated you was being insecure. I quoted Avaron1974 not you. I explained why you got a face palm. If you want to see insecure the last 15 pages has them a plenty.

But as to your latest post her turning to Helion sounds like a really good way to make things worse imo

Red88

Jan 18, 2021
That's why I said to report it, if you have an issue with it.
Simple solution to your problem, no?
The problem is not about having the NTR tag or not, I just disagreed with an idea and commented on my opinion, I did not mention that I should have a shitty NTR tag or not.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
The problem is not about having the NTR tag or not, I just disagreed with an idea and commented on my opinion, I did not mention that I should have a shitty NTR tag or not.
The problem which you expressed seemed to be that it contains content which you consider to be NTR?
If it had the tag, you would have known that & not played it, so not seen the content which you do not enjoy.

Hence my comment: If you think it should have one, report the OP and tell a mod why.

Reactions: Red88

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm still gutted I missed the update where she was a love interest.

Last time I saw her with her son they were fleeing for their lives, he was with Ingrid and her husband had just sacrificed himself.

Kinda gutted I missed the one some of you played where they got together to make it NTR.

Wait a minute, i've been bamoozled haven't I.... this is one of those "it's a woman in the game therefore it's NTR" moments some of you lunatics have isn't it?

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I never stated you was being insecure. I quoted Avaron1974 not you. I explained why you got a face palm. If you want to see insecure the last 15 pages has them a plenty.

But as to your latest post her turning to Helion sounds like a really good way to make things worse imo

Umm you said she was forced. So really no way for it to get worse. Hellion forces her,Savannah forces her,what's the difference?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
View attachment 1075748

Scars of Fate [v0.5.0] walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - - ANDROID

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev,
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Android version made by
Jeevant. ( , )​
Thank you for the speedy updates:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I'm pleasantly surprised by Victoria, going by the last couple of updates i was thinking she had totally given up and accepted her fate, but now she has gone full badass and either took out that bitch Savannah or died trying.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Umm you said she was forced. So really no way for it to get worse. Hellion forces her,Savannah forces her,what's the difference?
Helion is actually the one responsible for all her troubles, so for me a big fucking difference.

In my eyes there are two types of players when it comes to the mom.
1. They want the mc to be the only one to fuck the mom and are upset because not only is it not happening but other people are touching her.
2. Those that feel empathy and care for the woman and what she had to endure.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm pleasantly surprised by Victoria, going by the last couple of updates i was thinking she had totally given up and accepted her fate, but now she has gone full badass and either took out that bitch Savannah or died trying.
That's the thing, she never gave in.

She told the bitch what she wanted to hear to save Ingrid's life, she never once gave up and accepted her situation even when the girl was murdered right infront of her.

She just needed to get Ingrid safe.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Helion is actually the one responsible for all her troubles, so for me a big fucking difference.

1. They want the mc to be the only one to fuck the mom and are upset because not only is it not happening but other people are touching her.

I'm just saying sexual assault,is sexual assault. Doesn't really matter if its male or female imo.

Either way Viktoria is quite LITERALLY fucked

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
It's a rehash of every "Waaaah NTR!!!" conversation on the site, to be fair.
Seeing a woman does not automatically equate to her being an LI.
If she's not an LI, it's not NTR, definitively.
I think that's more like voyeurism.
Not really though. We've already seen her fucking someone early in this game and it wasn't really an issue for most, because it made sense storywise. The main argument is about Viktoria's behaviour and the plot holes it creates. Some people are just throwing the three letter fetish here and there because it fits their agenda or they just ran out of arguments and it's the easiest way to discredit anyone who disagrees with you.

Viktoria is supposed to be a strong woman, who cares deeply about her husband and son, she's not willing to give in to Hellion's advances and she suddenly just lets Savannah do whatever the fuck she wants to her, because she might keep Ingrid safe, although she doesn't really know if she's still alive and her relationship with her is "son's girlfriend for half a day"...

The whole "my husband and son died trying to save me from a future as a madman's plaything, but now I'll just do it williningly, but it's ok because I'm gonna be a mad(wo)man's plaything and girl on girl is hot... Right? Of course that makes their sacrifice futile, moreso when that woman actually killed my son, but... I'll honour his memory by cumming just by getting fingered by the hand that killed him and then I'll break a mirror or something..." seems a little bit out of character and just an excuse to add some sex scenes with the most popular character of the game...

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I'm just saying sexual assault,is sexual assault. Doesn't really matter if its male or female imo.

Either way Viktoria is quite LITERALLY fucked
But I feel the psychological ramifications are what makes the difference. Yes assault is assault but do you not feel who commits such a horrible crime against a person has a weight of its own?

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
But I feel the psychological ramifications are what makes the difference. Yes assault is assault but do you not feel who commits such a horrible crime against a person has a weight of its own?

Not really. Savannah 'killed her son,Hellion killed her husband. Like I said sexual assault,is sexual assault

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020

This is a very accurate conclusion.

In my case it is a bit of both. I have no idea if incest is planned in the game, but I do get "angry" when another character other than the MC touches one of the romanceable girls, especially if it is forced. Sexual harassment, basically.

So, personally, I always want the best for the characters in the games I play. So I genuinely care about pretty much every character. And even more if it is about the family. Personally, in a game, the family is untouchable. (Whether in an incest game or not) So I definitely despise sexual harassment, rape, etc. But well, this is how I see it.

There will be some who also empathize with the characters and there will be others who only see them as fuckable characters.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes