• Arana

Votes: 94 5.2%

• Total voters

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Loved the update.
I don't get how the Noelle is chubby tho? Guess my definition is just off, she just had wide hips and a non flat stomach. Hoestly she just had a hot mom bod imo.

Anyways, I'm excited for what the future brings.
And Viktoria, showing why she is lead in the polls I guess. lol
It fills me with so many questions as to where the story goes from here though without the redhead.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Damn that ending with everything going on I hope we are finally going to rescue the MC Mom especially after that happened at the end it could become quite a messy situation for her.

Reactions: emirRR3V

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I sincerely believe that the reaction to the scene of mc's mother (Viktoria) with the woman who murdered her son (or at least she thinks so) was not what the dev expected. People protested a lot and I think that made the next scene that Viktoria was going to have sex again with Savannha to take place like this now, with Viktoria stabbing her. And I think that this was not what was planned because if Viktoria has been able to resist now, why didn't she do it the first time? What has changed? I insist, the dev was surprised by the strong reaction against the first scene and somehow tries to correct that without having to rewrite the scene

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
WTF with unavoidable femdom and footfetish suddenly? Why is there no choice to refuse?
My dick would not have stood in such a situation no matter how much you rub it with cold leather boots. Destroys immersion in the game.
Yeah that took me by surprise. The dev had been pretty good lately with making things optional, so being forced into a footjob scene was a bit surprising. Personally, I hate feet, and being rubbed by cold leather isn't very arousing, but hey...that's just me. Really wished it was optional.

Reactions: JC07

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Can anyone seriously say that this is forced? Here I do not see Viktoria very unhappy

View attachment 1186368
Seriously. The moment she gets a chance at a upper hand she takes it.

A person's body reacts to touches whether they are good or bad touches. Victim blaming is sick and as pathetic as can be.

Things getting rubbed lead to nerves being triggered. That's biology.

Your troll game is weak. Good day

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
Seriously. The moment she gets a chance at a upper hand she takes it.

A person's body reacts to touches whether they are good or bad touches. Victim blaming is sick and as pathetic as can be.

Things getting rubbed lead to nerves being triggered. That's biology.

Your troll game is weak. Good day
Managed to trigger you so I'd say his troll game is pretty good...

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
Can anyone seriously say that this is forced? Here I do not see Viktoria very unhappy

View attachment 1186368
I agree with you that that scene doesn't really feel forced and it could've actually been easily prevented if Victoria used her brain for like 5 seconds but this discussion is going to get ugly again like last time and the time before that...

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes