Votes: 495 27.4%
  • Arana

Votes: 94 5.2%

• Total voters

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1627155667475.png

You are hunted and the nemesis of your dad does unspeakable things to many girls.
So I see there's rape in the tag.. Is that avoidable?
are u the one who does the deed or someone else?
I seriously doubt Ava would ever rape someone......she's much too big of a sweetheart!
Revenge alone would fuel my rage to keep making this game .. alas .. dev is stuck in no mans land.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

You are hunted and the nemesis of your dad does unspeakable things to many girls.

Revenge alone would fuel my rage to keep making this game .. alas .. dev is stuck in no mans land.
Thank you my word play loving poster for sharing that! I don't care how long it takes to get more of this vn as I find it worth the wait.

• Angry
Reactions: Rory Smith

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
This game is almost two years old and has only five releases. So I don't know if it has very few patrons for the long time between updates or if it has few updates because it has few patrons. The fact is that it is a game that seems to have potential but .......

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
This game is almost two years old and has only five releases. So I don't know if it has very few patrons for the long time between updates or if it has few updates because it has few patrons. The fact is that it is a game that seems to have potential but .......
probably long updates because few patrons. which i can understand. definitely not everyones cup of tea. i myself abandoned the game cause some stuff was unavoidable. also pretty violent from what i can remember at least in terms of something i dont wanna see in a sex game lol.

that being said i gotta give dev props for sticking to his vision.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
:unsure: Looking at the changelog this update has 137 images so after all these months of waiting this update is only a few minutes of clicking and reading.
So I guess your hope that this update is long will not be fulfilled unfortunately. ;)
can't say I'm suprised. Its 0.5.1 after all

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thanks for the update. I hope its long
:unsure: Looking at the changelog this update has 137 images so after all these months of waiting this update is only a few minutes of clicking and reading.
So I guess your hope that this update is long will not be fulfilled unfortunately. ;)
by images count it has a bit more new images/renders - 153 to be more precise.
regardless, it is quite short, a few scenes only, yet it is a sweet one - it has a proper "action", and a cliffhanger at its end.
all things with the dev considered, glad to see it is finally out.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Scars of Fate [v0.5.1] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.72 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.71 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 472 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 454 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Scars of Fate [v0.5.1] Walkthrough Mod

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Scars of Fate [v0.5.1] with JokerLeader WT Mod
Download: - -
All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.
updated

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes