Votes: 78 4.3%
  • Viktoria

Votes: 495 27.4%
  • Arana

Votes: 94 5.2%

• Total voters

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Seriously. The moment she gets a chance at a upper hand she takes it.

A person's body reacts to touches whether they are good or bad touches. Victim blaming is sick and as pathetic as can be.

Things getting rubbed lead to nerves being triggered. That's biology.

Your troll game is weak. Good day
I love that there are white knights who defend the benefits of the game, but in this case they have attacked the wrong element. I was not referring to the fact that Viktoria emits fluids due to the little work they have done for her. I was referring rather to the fact that at the same time she cums she screams YES!. They are capital letters, then it is a scream. Good night

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I love that there are white knights who defend the benefits of the game, but in this case they have attacked the wrong element. I was not referring to the fact that Viktoria emits fluids due to the little work they have done for her. I was referring rather to the fact that at the same time she cums she screams YES!. They are capital letters, then it is a scream. Good night
I am no knight. My point stays valid. When a person cums their are some that tend to vocally express this. A character can be assaulted and still orgasm even if they are mentally against it, their bodies have no idea.

Hang in there Skippy. Someday you may yet troll worthy of this forum. Til then chin up and keep practice:)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If you read the words at the bottom of the pictures, just before the word "yes" she's asked if she submits or should they leave her friend to die.

Nice troll attempt though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Then is it ntr ??
I wouldn't call it ntr but what I class and ntr and other people on here call ntr are 2 entirely different things. It's been a debate for a long time but a lot of people including the mods, the dev and some people here don't think so but some disagree.

You'll have to make your own mind up.

MC's mother gets kidnapped by raiders and she gets fingerbanged by another woman.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev is not altering the ego of Silent77 4 no reason:

JUN 27, 2021 AT 6:30 PM
Apologies

I owe you guys an apology for my silence in these past weeks.
As you know, this is a one-man project and made in my spare time. The creation of this game is based on the premise of also being fun for me to write it.
Since the beginning of this year I've been struggling to have that feeling, I believe mostly due to the demands and pressure of work, family life and parenthood (Those who have young children know how hard it is!), worsened by my country's confinement. Although I was still able to create something that most of you seemed to enjoy.
These past weeks hit me hard, both mentally and physically. I simply couldn't write nor "draw" anything. Just stood there staring.
I'm saying all this because I don't want you to think Scars of Fate will stop like dozens of other games of this genre did nor it's on hold. It's not on my plans to do so as I'm too stubborn to quit even when exhausted.
I should have said something sooner, but when the mind doesn't walk that road...my humble apologies.
Thank you all for believing in Scars of Fate, I hope to be more active on this page again and release an update ASAP.

Game might be onhold or dead. Dev hasnt posted on patreon in almost 2 months.
I really hope your wrong, this is one of my favorites:(
Last post was May 18th, 1 month ago.....
Correct,but look at his posting history before that. This month long silence is unprecedented.

And did you read that post?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

Apologies

As you know, this is a one-man project and made in my spare time. The creation of this game is based on the premise of also being fun for me to write it.
Since the beginning of this year I've been struggling to have that feeling, I believe mostly due to the demands and pressure of work, family life and parenthood (Those who have young children know how hard it is!), worsened by my country's confinement. Although I was still able to create something that most of you seemed to enjoy.
These past weeks hit me hard, both mentally and physically. I simply couldn't write nor "draw" anything. Just stood there staring.
I'm saying all this because I don't want you to think Scars of Fate will stop like dozens of other games of this genre did nor it's on hold. It's not on my plans to do so as I'm too stubborn to quit even when exhausted.
I should have said something sooner, but when the mind doesn't walk that road...my humble apologies.
Thank you all for believing in Scars of Fate, I hope to be more active on this page again and release an update ASAP.

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019

Apologies

Thanks for posting that here:) so glad it ain't over...

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes