• Arana

Votes: 94 5.2%

• Total voters

Silent77

Game Developer
May 22, 2017
i stamp thee.."Game of the Week!!
Wow thanks :cool:

I really wasn't expecting so many of you liking the game so much. I did it just for fun and to see if i could also do it.
I just started working on chapter 2, but it gives me greater motivation knowing that i'm on a seemingly good path

I know i still have a lot to learn and i've read your critiques. I'll do my best to correct them.
Hope Chapter 2 can be better than the first one, and with less "engrish" . So no pressure!! :giggle:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Very enjoyable I was hooked from the beginning and only 0.1 as well I can't wait to see where the story goes from here looks like another one that's fond of cliffhangers but if that is the quality of future updates then we are certainly in for a good game.

Reactions: EthanHunt95

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Great 0.1 . Renders are not that good but when you got enjoyable and funny writing and events, you forget about them. Plus the girls look very nice, so overall many positives for this start.

ps no patreon?

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
All I can say is WOW! This is a very good game. The girls look very good and the story so far is almost like an actual novel. I'm really looking forward to future updates. If and when you get a patreon I'll definitely support you. I like the mix of future and medieval. You are going great and keep it up.

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Nice game, i love it cannot wait for the next updates, even without incest (so far) it is still good :D

Last edited:

Ramos1

Jun 7, 2017
Nice game so far, clean dialogues and likeable to read making a good story. Keep going the good work!

Silent77

Game Developer
May 22, 2017
Sorry about my silence, I've been really busy lately, so here's a little offering...Chapter 2 of Scars of Fate :sneaky:

I hope you enjoy it...

Just a note... I'm well aware i'm not at the same level as some of the other guys/teams/games around here, but hey let a guy grow (or some like to call it git gud)

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Ah, cool, I remember liking this. I'll check update out a little later tonight.

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Really Enjoyed the Game so far, the comedy is great. and using multiple screen changes during conversation keeps the flow going. looking forward to more.(y)

Reactions: Silent77 and vgyew

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
WOW! This game is actually really good! I honestly wasn't expecting much, but I actually am really invested in the story. Just some positive feedback: It could use a bit more proofreading. Some of the English was a little janky and had to re-read some things in order to understand some dialogue. But other than that I had a blast. Keep it going!

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes