• Viktoria

Votes: 495 27.4%
  • Arana

Votes: 94 5.2%

• Total voters

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
and he has TWO patrons only:FacePalm:
what a waste of patrons money....it is going on zillion devs, devs in attempt, lazy devs, false-devs, non-devs..and this guy upon releasing his third update of his not at all bad game with a nice promise, has TWO patrons only.
is it because he/dev is "silent"?
if so, please silent77 try to be a bit more "loud", or even acts as a peacock if needed:BootyTime:
True. It's sad

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
True. It's sad
yep..
checked the new version/updated compressed post and found a few bugs (missing pngs/images).
in order to fix it just extract the attached loops.rar into GAME/game/
edit
another text bug:
line 543 (chapter03.rpy) should be: th "And before you ask, I don't do this very often!"

Last edited:

Silent77

Game Developer
May 22, 2017
if so, please silent77 try to be a bit more "loud", or even acts as a peacock if needed
Silent is running around butt naked :eek:
Now seriously, I'm not too fond of being "loud" just for show, I may lose but that's the way I am

another text bug:
line 543 (chapter03.rpy) should be: th "And before you ask, I don't do this very often!"
Thanks man, I'll correct it in the next version.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The PC and mac links are updated
(y)
and great update btw!(y)(y)
i do hope before one can say "hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia":BootyTime: there will be the 0.4v, and you will have a few dozens of patrons as it should be already.
one more thing - i hope you have reported updated op, as in that way the game could go to the "latest updates" pages..i cant see it there yet:unsure:

Silent77

Game Developer
May 22, 2017
and great update btw!(y)(y)
I'm glad you liked it.

i do hope before one can say "hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia":BootyTime: there will be the 0.4v,
Unless I get a "writer's block" again :rolleyes:

one more thing - i hope you have reported updated op, as in that way the game could go to the "latest updates" pages..i cant see it there yet:unsure:
It takes a little, but it's there (y)

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Unless I get a "writer's block" again :rolleyes:
You will find some inspiration for writing i hope!(y)

And if i migh say so - as hot black/afro chicks are one of my main weakness, i would look for the inspiration in that gorgeous bald hooker you got there...:pwould love to see her re-appear somewhere down the line, not minding some shorter (or longer) afro hair, or she can remain just as she already is:)

Btw, i've updated game tags you got there by adding "animated", "milf" and "big tits" tags..keep an eye on those tags as people use it to quick search for the games they like, and if they dont find "milf" for example they could skip hot fuckable Jess here;) or there are those who play only animated game, so if you dont put those tags, they will skip this one...

Anyway good luck with your game/story, Im certainly gonna look forward to the new updates and I do hope you will gain a more support on patreon or other sites you are using for its promotion.(y)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Love this game..truly brilliant..well written funny..a total joy(except for other dudes dicks touching potential LI(asian yumyum goddess)) did i hear right only 2 patrons?...maybe its because the splash image that shows on updates is UGLY AF...make a new splash image that attracts people to this little gem..cause the current one does the opposite..luckily i tried this back when chapter one first dropped and been a fan all along.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Love this game..truly brilliant..well written funny..a total joy(except for other dudes dicks touching potential LI(asian yumyum goddess)) did i hear right only 2 patrons?...maybe its because the splash image that shows on updates is UGLY AF...make a new splash image that attracts people to this little gem..cause the current one does the opposite..luckily i tried this back when chapter one first dropped and been a fan all along.
yep, a new banner would be nice, there are plenty of hot chicks to attract larger pervs crowd for sure.
if you can avoid the mother having sex with someone else and if you can avoid the asian girl who fucks the fat guy, surely or would support this game
thats all part of the story, Im one of those who, lets say that way, avoids ntr-s, yet i had no problems with those scenes...the unly thing that could bother me was that naked guy in the shower, luckily there was an option "punch him at instant" so thats settled that way :BootyTime:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if you can avoid the mother having sex with someone else and if you can avoid the asian girl who fucks the fat guy, surely or would support this game
mom boinked dad..no biggie.....Asian yumyum being porked by tub o' lard though...she's my fav(visually) so she's tainted :p i think she's probably the fav for many as she's clearly the best looker (although Jess is a nice curvy milf) to have the fav being boinked by non-MC is a sin :p

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Tastes differ, im not sure if "asian yumyum" is fans favorite..to me Ingrid and Victoria are the top ones, there are Jess, black hooker/side-chick, and then there is she...and a few more hotties could be expected for sure.
Regarding false-ntr fear, everything is good as long as Samuel is under control...When he go loose all girls are in danger, and perhaps even mc is not on safe side :BootyTime:

Reactions: kfrazer099

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yea you are wrong, she is my favorite, along with Miri.
ok, that makes two of them...and im sooo glad you proved me wrong:BootyTime:
are we gonna make poli here...just to prove that she really is the fans favorite? or that is Victoria at the end? or someone else? I dont like empty assumptions, so...
Silent77 there is another thing you could do to advertise your game a bit;)

fregonard

Mar 11, 2018
mom boinked dad..no biggie.....Asian yumyum being porked by tub o' lard though...she's my fav(visually) so she's tainted :p i think she's probably the fav for many as she's clearly the best looker (although Jess is a nice curvy milf) to have the fav being boinked by non-MC is a sin :p
the mother with the father doesn’t bother me, but taking Asia knowing what she did with the fat man doesn’t attract me at all

my favorite is the sister-in-law

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
the mother with the father doesn’t bother me, but taking Asia knowing what she did with the fat man doesn’t attract me at all

my favorite is the sister-in-law
Is that Miri gets her first vote here?
The pool of top girls just has got a new member ;)

Reactions: fregonard

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Since we are voting for fan favourite, I cast my vote for Ingrid and/or Viktoria (it's difficult to decide between them tbh), but from the three who are around at the moment I'd have to go for Kiyoko.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Glad to get back into this one. Had a small crash early in Ep3. Seems to be a result of the Theresahand image loop calling PNG files instead of WEBP. Replacing the extensions seems to have fixed the scene.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Since we are voting for fan favourite, I cast my vote for Ingrid and/or Viktoria (it's difficult to decide between them tbh), but from the three who are around at the moment I'd have to go for Kiyoko.
Other devs should learn from this guy how to write MC. Oh and I vote for the Ingrid (obviously) but since she is not around, the asian babe will do.
wtf says Ingrid and Victoria are not in the voting poli - every girly is there, nevermind anyone's else taste but yours;)
as Ive stated above to me Ingrid/Victoria are numero uno here:p
so lets not spoil that hottines with some forced asian false fan favorite/chick:BootyTime:
Glad to get back into this one. Had a small crash early in Ep3. Seems to be a result of the Theresahand image loop calling PNG files instead of WEBP. Replacing the extensions seems to have fixed the scene.
hmm strange, here is something similar to your discovery #82 ;)

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes