• Viktoria

Votes: 495 27.4%
  • Arana

Votes: 94 5.2%

• Total voters

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
one penis policy
In that case, I would say... yes and no? There's no sharing, but for the second part of the question I can't give a clear answer without a lot of spoilers. I'll try to explain, but I'll have to give away half the plot, so keep reading at your own risk.
First you get to see your parents going at it, while you're sneaking in a girl (if you played your cards right with her), but it's a very short scene and your father dies the very next day, so he's out of the picture. The second time you see someone else with a girl is when you are captured, and the slaver is banging his "girlfriend" who is more of a slave/plaything/fucktoy and you don't actually get a full scene, just the dude behind her and you interrupt them. Plus later on (and I think you're gonna like that part) you get the option to kill him, and even if you don't do it, she does it herself. Then the main antagonist, who in the meantime has kidnapped your mom, but he hasn't touched her yet, is banging a girl in front of her and decapitates her right after, so she obviously isn't a LI, and the last scene is when you sneak into a gang's hideout while three of them (2 guys and a girl) are having fun with 3 "strippers" we'll probably never see again, so they're not LIs either. Basically the possible love interests you see with other guys are your mom (with your dad, which makes sense) and the slaver's girl, who helps you escape and kills the dude if you don't do it. I might be forgetting something, but I think that's all.
Also the MC gets a good amount of action himself. I think you can have sex with 4 different women so far (none of the two I mentioned) and you can avoid any of them if you don't like her. You should give it a try. It's an interesting and definitely underrated game.

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
you forgot "go crazy and burn the city,and then your dame knifes you in the heart........"
coz NOOO there's no need that's not you!enough! :eek:
damn I was hoping there's a killing machine Dark Jedi route as long as MC could get rid of the emperor

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey guys, when in the bar talking with Theresa, got an error :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does someone know exactly why ?

PS : sorry if it was already reported/corrected
yep, just a small bug - here is the fix #82

edit. yanon1999 and his "review" of this game is why the review section should be closed for good. any dum..smartass could write any shit he wanna and put that as a "review":FacePalm: one just has to love democracy and all that shit...

Last edited:

Silent77

Game Developer
May 22, 2017
ad a small crash early in Ep3. Seems to be a result of the Theresahand image loop calling PNG files instead of WEBP. Replacing the extensions seems to have fixed the scene.
Hey guys, when in the bar talking with Theresa, got an
Sorry about that, when I converted from png to webp, forgot to change two little lines
Released version .03a with it fixed

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I saw, and I thank you for that, but not everybody will scroll down to look for a fix.
everything is ok, glad you corrected those few errors noticed here.
edit that banner image a bit and you are good to go. (y)

Okamikari

Mar 30, 2018
Just...GREAT! Thrilling story,good erotic scenes, sometimes really funny( Ronald:"Yesterday, Boss said to me that i have an IQ equal to my age" ) and for the record: Samuel is the coolest ! :cool:

Reactions: Silent77 and Pinsel

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
I think the reason this game doesn't get much attention is that it's not "user friendly". I dont't really know how to describe it but it may be too complicated for a lot of people on this site because all they want is guy that lived with his father for most of his childhood and is now coming to live with his mother and two sisters (I am not bashing these games). This is something new for a change and people don't like change.

Also, there probably is too much dick for a lot of people to handle . I am actually suprised I didn't mind it so far. You got the FatherxMother ( it would be stupid to get upset over that), MeatxAsian lady (I probably could have gone without seeing that but to my suprise, she is still one of my favorites) and then you got the GangxProstitutes (again, it would be stupid to get upset over that) but even this is too much for some.

The thing that would actually upset me would be something happening between Mom and evil guy (forgot his name) or/and the hunter lady (this one is likely to happen I think). It wouldn't be enough for me to drop the game I think but it wouldn't make me excited either.

Last edited:

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
I think the reason this game doesn't get much attention is that it's not "user friendly". I dont't really know how to describe it but it may be too complicated for a lot of people on this site because all they want is guy that lived with his father for most of his childhood and is now coming to live with his mother and two sisters (I am not bashing these games). This is something new for a change and people don't like change.
Just look at Duskligt Manor, there is everything that you said people want and yet people is complaining because is a cliché game.
This can be one of the motives, but certainly not the main one.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Just look at Duskligt Manor, there is everything that you said people want and yet people is complaining because is a cliché game.
This can be one of the motives, but certainly not the main one.
DanielsK has over 800 patrons , so yes some people are complaining but his game is more than enough attention.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
DanielsK has over 800 patrons , so yes some people are complaining but his game is more than enough attention.
Sure but he has what, 5 games out now? Silent is doing his first game now, also he only have a patreon for 5-6 month, that compared with Daniels isn't nothing.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Plus he also has 3-4 finished game under their belt. Can't really even compare it with someone who's completely new and unknown to the scene.

KeiNineX

Aug 10, 2019
Sure but he has what, 5 games out now? Silent is doing his first game now, also he only have a patreon for 5-6 month, that compared with Daniels isn't nothing.
I am not really sure what you're trying to prove. I said that I think this game isn't getting more attention because of the reasons I posted before. You argued that Dusklight Manor is doing all the right things but people are still complaining, that wasn't my point at all, my point was about the game getting enough attention, not how many people complain. So then I said that yes, some people might be complaining about Dusklight Manor but that the game is getting more than enough attention since he has 825 patrons to which you replied that of course he is getting more attention since he is established dev. Then why would you bring up Dusklight Manor at all if in your opinion, these 2 games are not comparable? So again, I am not sure what you're trying to prove.

Edit: And I really don't want to argue about this anymore since it's completely pointless.

Reactions: EZ8lt

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's the setting I think. Medieval-Fantasy games aren't as popular as other settings.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KeiNineX

kfrazer099

Apr 6, 2019
I've never posted on f95 before, but i just had to show my appreciation for this game. I absolutely loved it. The characters are wonderful. The story is brilliant, and clearly shows the effort you've put in. Great stuff Silent77. You'll get the patreon support you deserve one day. Keep being awesome

Reactions: Silent77
3.60 star(s) 22 Votes