• Viktoria

Votes: 495 27.4%
  • Arana

Votes: 94 5.2%

• Total voters

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Really was a good update this game deserves all the support it can get. Good humour and the story has me engrossed so far not to mention Samuel in this update :LOL:

Reactions: Pinsel

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Really was a good update this game deserves all the support it can get. Good humour and the story has me engrossed so far not to mention Samuel in this update :LOL:
are you afraid of him as i am, huh mormont? ;)
edit. and please Mormont do join us in the voting for the best girl/woman so far....(just dont say that bloody asian chick, or you gonna be disqualified, and if i might suggest go for Victoria or Ingrid :p :BootyTime: )

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
wtf says Ingrid and Victoria are not in the voting poli - every girly is there, nevermind anyone's else taste but yours;)
as Ive stated above to me Ingrid/Victoria are numero uno here:p
so lets not spoil that hottines with some forced asian false fan favorite/chick:BootyTime:
Well, we don't know where Ingrid is and when is she going to show up again and Viktoria seems to be heading into a lesbian path, so we have to take availability under consideration too. They are still my favourite, character and look wise but that doesn't really matter if they are not around or going on a path that doesn't involve the MC.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
are you afraid of him as i am, huh mormont? ;)
edit. and please Mormont do join us in the voting for the best girl/woman so far....(just dont say that bloody asian chick, or you gonna be disqualified, and if i might suggest go for Victoria or Ingrid :p :BootyTime: )
Best girl? Probably Victoria on looks but I thought Miri had a good update and a shout out to the first stripper we come across she looked good.

Reactions: Abhai

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Really good story, I haven't expected this. Too bad that it doesn't get more support, I'm sure with more assets this could become one of the better ones.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well, we don't know where Ingrid is and when is she going to show up again and Viktoria seems to be heading into a lesbian path, so we have to take availability under consideration too. They are still my favourite, character and look wise but that doesn't really matter if they are not around or going on a path that doesn't involve the MC.
this is sf game, there is nothing as it seems...mc has to fight for those he wanna, and my mc wanna Victoria, Ingrid and a few more girls...wtf, "she goes lesbo" tahts not gonna happen in my game...and Ingrid will come to us for sure.;)
Best girl? Probably Victoria on looks but I thought Miri had a good update and a shout out to the first stripper we come across she looked good.
yep strippers and all side-girls are included also, wth not...some of those girls could re-appear later (fingers crossed for the black beauty :BootyTime: )

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
this is sf game, there is nothing as it seems...mc has to fight for those he wanna, and my mc wanna Victoria, Ingrid and a few more girls...wtf, "she goes lesbo" tahts not gonna happen in my game...and Ingrid will come to us for sure.;)
My MC wants most of them (I'm a greedy bastard...), but after Viktoria's "the MC would want me to do anything to protect Ingrid", inner monologue, I don't see how we can avoid going that path, even if it's just for a while.

Reactions: Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
My MC wants most of them (I'm a greedy bastard...), but after Viktoria's "the MC would want me to do anything to protect Ingrid", inner monologue, I don't see how we can avoid going that path, even if it's just for a while.
she will do what has to be done..yet she will come to us, and that is all that matters (hope dev reads this plea of mine ;) )

Reactions: eddie987

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
To do list:
1.save Ingrid and mum
2.bang that princess Elizabeth and let professor voyeur peep
3.cut off Hellion's dick
4.stick the gun into emperor's arse
5.make that female sellsword ur mum's exclusive pet
6.claim the throne

• Haha
Reactions: Red88 and Abhai

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
To do list:
1.save Ingrid and mum
2.bang that princess Elizabeth and let professor voyeur peep
3.cut off Hellion's dick
4.stick the gun into emperor's arse
5.make that female sellsword ur mum's exclusive pet
6.claim the throne
you forgot "go crazy and burn the city,and then your dame knifes you in the heart........"

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Abhai
Let me explain why I said that. I'm thinking that if she ends up banging her, it would either feel too rapey, or she'll enjoy having sex with the person who (to her knowledge) killed her son, and I can't say I'm a fan of those possibilities. I don't know, sometimes even things that would probably be considered just fillers for most people, can easily "kill" a character for me. Anyway, even if something like that happens, I have alternatives to focus on. Of course that could be just me overthinking that line about doing anything to keep Ingrid safe and they can end up doing nothing, but half the fun with games that have an actual plotline, is trying to "guess" what's going to happen in the next update. The only problem now is actually waiting for the next update...

Repuci

May 1, 2017
Hey guys, when in the bar talking with Theresa, got an error :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does someone know exactly why ?

PS : sorry if it was already reported/corrected

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes