• Viktoria

Votes: 495 27.4%
  • Arana

Votes: 94 5.2%

• Total voters

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Scars of Fate [v0.03] [Silent77] (1.14 GB rar pc source)
392 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone); transparent textbox mod v2.5.3 (Penfold Mole@f95zone) has been applied
NOTE. to fix a few png-s missing error please use this fix: #82
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Scars of Fate - Ch.4
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I missed the 0.01 version of this game, but managed to play it now - and I have to say it's well worth spent time!:love:
The story is captivating, there are some nice girls/milfs, there is a fair share of action (both in bed and out of bed), there are jokes and funny characters/dialogues..., and I'm excited to see what this new gem gonna bring us in the future updates!:p
Also, just checked the patreon, and can't believe this game has only one patron!o_O
If someone could find spare time to make a few fan sigs for this game (there are a plenty of pretty faces/bodies to choose from, and of course Meat:ROFLMAO:) that would be great!
Keep going man!(y)

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I really like this game so far. I like most characters, which is rare for me and I'm already invested in the story. I'm curious to find out what's going on with Ingrid's body! We're talking sci-fi here, so some kind of resurrection maybe? Or she wants to use her body in some other way? A vessel or something.

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
Really well done thus far. Wishing the best for the dev and can't wait to see where this one goes.

I felt emotionally invested in the story but there was lots of humor and life added to the dialogues to lighten the mood. Very impressive.

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.02 :

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Reactions: Gunners!

Gunners!

Aug 5, 2019
Jess is so lovely. Can't wait to have content with her. I want her to myself so I didn't choose those other options involving lesbo. Very good game.

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
Please dev don't let that wrinkly what's-his-name rape the mom. This game is awesome though, keep it up!

Reactions: Red88

cariadult

Jun 4, 2018
Sorry about my silence, I've been really busy lately, so here's a little offering...Chapter 2 of Scars of Fate :sneaky:

I hope you enjoy it...

Just a note... I'm well aware i'm not at the same level as some of the other guys/teams/games around here, but hey let a guy grow (or some like to call it git gud)
Just do you thing dude, everything is great so far.

Reactions: Silent77

Silent77

Game Developer
May 22, 2017
I'm curious to find out what's going on with Ingrid's body!
Did you saw the last image? She opened her eyes

I Saw "Kratos" on here
Only after the first release, when some said kratos, that i saw the similarities, until then it never crossed my mind!:)

(there are a plenty of pretty faces/bodies to choose from, and of course Meat:ROFLMAO:)
Meat is thicck, Meat is beautiful! :cool:

nope nope nope no sir. graphic violence was to much for me this time around
There were slight less violent choices, yet you preferred others ...funny :unsure:...:p

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
New version is out:love:
and he has TWO patrons only:FacePalm:
what a waste of patrons money....it is going on zillion devs, devs in attempt, lazy devs, false-devs, non-devs..and this guy upon releasing his third update of his not at all bad game with a nice promise, has TWO patrons only.
is it because he/dev is "silent"?
if so, please silent77 try to be a bit more "loud", or even acts as a peacock if needed:BootyTime:

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes