Vantos

May 4, 2023
Anyone else having trouble with Time/Date interferring with Machine translation? This game is literally unplayable with Machine translation until I can block that time/date from spamming my feed.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Personally i will be waiting for a better TL than this slighty better than MTL crap

Edit. After playing for an hour i can say i would drop the "slighty" part.
It's better quality than MTL but it still has quite some ridiculous, non sensical texts here and there

View attachment 3959001
I don't think its nonsensical but I agree it doesn't sound very good. This is one of the lines that would benefit from some actual localization. It's repetitive in Japanese to give that sense of urgency but it doesn't translate well to English. Honestly there are a few pieces of text like that in this game.

In that choice as well 'During Summer Vacation' is pretty much the meaning even though it sounds weird in the context of what she's saying. ("Waking up during summer vacation is annoying") Because the Author is kind of vague with their Japanese it leads to some less than stellar TLs of the text to English.

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Anyone else having trouble with Time/Date interferring with Machine translation? This game is literally unplayable with Machine translation until I can block that time/date from spamming my feed.
Give an example with a screenshot and I can probably fix it.

sproutseven

Apr 18, 2019
anyone else feeling like the scene animation is too fast? at least when i compared it to the one on pixiv, the animation in game is much faster

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
Not sure if this is a glitch but there are two Ryonees. One's definitely been following me all day and just came home at night to see another one being molested by the kid. lol

plibbib

Aug 23, 2024
Not sure if this is a glitch but there are two Ryonees. One's definitely been following me all day and just came home at night to see another one being molested by the kid. lol
just badly coded on nobus route ... gamewise you shouldnt be able to tell her to follow you around... the game forces the events...
if you dont want it to glich just let her do her own thing

seems to me like the release was hasted and they didnt finish the product properly... probably there should be a variable of her not being interested in nobus route to follow you around... like telling you shes bussy with nobu... but they forgot about it or rushed it over

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Man I was so excited for this. I'm happy it got a GPT translation and not the normal shitty MTL. Considering if Kagura are working on it, it could be 2025 until it releases.

welehcool123

May 9, 2022
Bruh.. even with this After Story, this game and previous game still crap. Maybe because of NTR Knight, i put too much standard for this game. NTR Knight still pioneer of the NTR RPGM game.

Reactions: HHLONG

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Bruh.. even with this After Story, this game and previous game still crap. Maybe because of NTR Knight, i put too much standard for this game. NTR Knight still pioneer of the NTR RPGM game.
yes, ntr knight is on the other level, war shop and gaptax now is one the top of ntr game.

like the SoS, but this After is suck.

3.20 star(s) 17 Votes