Vantos

May 4, 2023
Uhhh why are you using textractor the game is translated?
I pass the Japanese through a Text-to-speech program which makes it much, MUCH easier to understand the sex scenes and other things the Machine translator misses. I understand 40% japanese by ear but can't read, so it' helps tremendously and make understand 95% of what it is with the help of textractor + Text to speech.

Are people above Textractor now? Well if anyone can help me Regex this to victory it would be much appreciated.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Damn, the reviews and overall opinion is crushing.....

Will give the game a playthrough this weekend but just from reading this thread this game offers the content which I felt was missing in the original game.

Also the word "After" in the title is misleading as well if one review is to be believed.
I thought we get an after story after the main game xD

Huh...kinda underwhelming. Gonna go with low expectations into the game.

As always thanks for the translation though dazedanon

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
Damn, the reviews and overall opinion is crushing.....

Will give the game a playthrough this weekend but just from reading this thread this game offers the content which I felt was missing in the original game.

Also the word "After" in the title is misleading as well if one review is to be believed.
I thought we get an after story after the main game xD

Huh...kinda underwhelming. Gonna go with low expectations into the game.

As always thanks for the translation though dazedanon
the "after"meant "after her corrupt", so in any route, you do the same thing, sleep and open diary to watch scene, no game play, and there is nothing can be call "play"

AlexKunKun

Sep 3, 2023
It's pretty common with both of scars of summers (that the story doesn't actually affect itself and the maps either), it's just appears more prevalent now since the story happens over a shorter amount of time and we are told point blank that Ryoko (and her sister (and her friends at school supposedly (but dev abandoned that concept)) are supposed to be more corrupt and lewd but since the interactions between her and the MC are so few and with even less content in them, it just get's more obvious to anyone playing.
Yes, I understand and that is exactly what you are saying.

It's a shame, it seems like the dev paid attention to some things and left others aside.

I say this because in the first game, in Oyama's route, he shows up at home and Saki tells him that he will sleep there. This is an indication that something is going to happen.
Just like in this new game, in Oyama's route, one morning, there is a small event, in which Saki tells MC that there will be a party, again, an indication that something is going to happen.

It's a shame that in Yasui's route this doesn't happen often, because, for me, it was the best route in the first game, but unfortunately in this one it is not.

Pepo02

Jul 13, 2021
meatyeat's review sum it all up, i feel bad for people who waited 4 years for this ngl. I recall shinachiku saying he was having a hard time writing events because he did'nt like what he was supposed to tell in this after story and well... i think we can see it all right now judging by how clumsy and rushed are the events... Let's see the good side tho, now we can wait for Tina 2 or whatever comes next (y)

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
I thought it's going to be next year summer after the True Ending with the Sexual threats remain, or even increase.
But Nooo! 4 years to release something akin to an expansion (or DLC, if you will) which generally extend the routes for a little bit longer using the same map.
There is nothing to struggle or try, just walk around the town and collect scenes.

Reactions: bucefala

Kabokle

Oct 8, 2017
Is it really NTR when the MC dude is an unfeeling ghoul who have no romantic attraction to the girl?
All his answers are him feeling annoyed or "Ok, sure."
Someone might as well mod him into Rammus (from LoL)
View attachment 3960196
It is NTR because that's just the nature of BSS - and because we read everything about how he feels about her even though he's not very vocal about it. Keita is a spineless pussy, and has been like that ever since SoS1. Hell, even in the After good ending, Ryoka confesses first, acts first, screams from the balcony in front of everyone that she loves him while the guy just mumbles things back. Ok, he goes on to marry her and have a kid but I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one who proposed. :HideThePain:

He loves Ryoka - in all routes, sooner or later coming to the conclusion she's the love of his life - but is just too much of a pussy all around to act upon it.

Last edited:

Comrade BLin

Jun 18, 2020
It is NTR because that's just the nature of BSS - and because we read everything about how he feels about her. Keita is a spineless pussy, and has been like that ever since SoS1. Hell, even in the After good ending, Ryoka confesses first, acts first, screams from the balcony in front of everyone that she loves him while the guy just mumbles things back. Ok, he goes on to marry her and have a kid but I wouldn't be surprised if she's the one who proposed.

He loves Ryoka - in most routes understanding she's the love of his life - but is just a pussy all around lmao.
Now that you mention it, he gives out an impression of a robot in the first part.
But in After? He's literally a walking corpse.
Heck, you might need to super self-insert yourself to know if it's NTR or Ryoka's living her slut life.

Reactions: bucefala

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Thanks for the translation!
I hope the title at least maintained the level of the first part ;-)

botaniq_1

Mar 28, 2020
Bruh.. even with this After Story, this game and previous game still crap. Maybe because of NTR Knight, i put too much standard for this game. NTR Knight still pioneer of the NTR RPGM game.
ntr knight is pure trash compared to the original scars of summer. How can you even compare an ntr game that has a hypnosis as a corruption reason with any solid game, you are just not allowed to

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HHLONG
3.20 star(s) 17 Votes